Galactus vs. Shuma-Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Sequel to Galactus vs. Dormammu.

Who wins?

kgkg
Shuma-Gorath

Kutulu
Galactus. Galactus has a history of going against shard realm rulers and putting up a fight.

Maestro
Hard one to say, give Galactus 7/10 in neutral ground and Shuma 7 or 8/10 in his realm, but like I said it's hard to say, when Shuma only has a few showings.

Horrificus
The problem is that these "shard-realm-rulers" gather power from several different sources a lot of times.
Shuma is definitely a contender for this.
While G was in the realm of Aggomatto, Aggy was basically toying with him until the end of thier battle, and G was going all out, and Aggy still had the upper hand. Nothing G was doing was having any effect.
I have a feeling this would be the same situation.

G 6/10 in real-space
SG 7/10 in his realm

Either way, it would be fun to see.

juggernaut66666
Galactus has stalemated him in his own realm

kgkg
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Galactus has stalemated him in his own realm that agg not Shuma

ExtraMision5555
im not sure how this fight would go, and actually i think this was a thread earlier?

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Sequel to Galactus vs. Dormammu.

Who wins?

Shuma Gorath

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Horrificus
The problem is that these "shard-realm-rulers" gather power from several different sources a lot of times.
Shuma is definitely a contender for this.
While G was in the realm of Aggomatto, Aggy was basically toying with him until the end of thier battle, and G was going all out, and Aggy still had the upper hand. Nothing G was doing was having any effect.
I have a feeling this would be the same situation.

G 6/10 in real-space
SG 7/10 in his realm

Either way, it would be fun to see.

Galactus was absolutely not going all out. He was getting annoyed. There's a difference...

guy222
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Galactus was absolutely not going all out. He was getting annoyed. There's a difference...

Galactus always has an excuse

He's a *****

boriquaking55
Shuma Gorath is stronger than Dormammu

He's about equal to Agg IMO. I figure the fight would go pretty much the same as Agg vs. Galactus

Galactus 8/10 in a nuetral plane.

Edit: IMO Shuma would make the best villian if they ever made a Strange movie. THe nightmarish possibilities would be endless big grin

Kutulu
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Shuma Gorath is stronger than Dormammu

He's about equal to Agg IMO. I figure the fight would go pretty much the same as Agg vs. Galactus

Galactus 8/10 in a nuetral plane.

Edit: IMO Shuma would make the best villian if they ever made a Strange movie. THe nightmarish possibilities would be endless big grin

H.P. Lovecraft would be proud if he was still alive and that happened. stick out tongue

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Kutulu
H.P. Lovecraft would be proud if he was still alive and that happened. stick out tongue

Yea he may be a total rip (as are about half of Marvel's Elder Gods) - but he's still one of the coolest and most underused Marvel villians.

He also has a connection to the Hyborian Age, but since Marvel no longer owns Conan rights - that makes the subject of using the character even more testy.

Kutulu
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Yea he may be a total rip (as are about half of Marvel's Elder Gods) - but he's still one of the coolest and most underused Marvel villians.

He also has a connection to the Hyborian Age, but since Marvel no longer owns Conan rights - that makes the subject of using the character even more testy.

When did they lose the rights to Conan? I used to love reading all my dad's old Conan comics... he had a big pile of them from the 60's and 70's. He was one badass human! Bordered on meta... kinda like Marv from Sin City.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Kutulu
When did they lose the rights to Conan? I used to love reading all my dad's old Conan comics... he had a big pile of them from the 60's and 70's. He was one badass human! Bordered on meta... kinda like Marv from Sin City.

I believe a few years ago Marvel lost the rights to use characters such as Conan & Red Sonja, and the properties were picked up by other companies.

As far as I know, the last Conan books published were put out by Dark Horse.

Dynamite Comics publishes a Red Sonja monthly now I believe.

TricksterPriest
The fight is really hard to call. But even in normal space, if Galactus hasn't eaten a large meal, he's gonna die. Shuma is more powerful than Strange. FP Galactus vs. Shuma in normal space is 50/50.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.