Explosive alkida

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deej
Just want some descent band names.

Vinny Valentine
2 threads, 1 Minute.

No.

Poo Face
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
2 threads, 1 Minute.

No. laughing

deej
Wats worng with 2 threads 1 min. i was gonna do more but it stopped me. somethin to do with spamming.

Jack of Blades
1st-fool
2nd-Go to music Tread
3rd-BLOODY SPAMMER
4th-Read the Rules Dumb Bell

Poo Face
deej, you need a sig, dude. I can tell you belong here, just get a sig so the others will respect you.

deej
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
1st-fool
2nd-Go to music Tread
3rd-BLOODY SPAMMER

READ THE RULES!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack of Blades
Well not exacly.people repect you for what youve done.if youre annoying people hate you,if you are mean people hate you,if you make stupid treads people hate you,if youre a noob people hate you,If you dont read the Bloody Rules people hate you,if youre your rude people hate you,if you give people five bucks people like you,

Queen Solomon
I read the rules

Jack of Blades
Well if you folow them YOure smart if you dont dont even show up here

Poo Face
Well not exacly.people repect you for what youve done.if youre annoying people hate you,if you are mean people hate you,if you make stupid treads people hate you,if youre a noob people hate you,If you dont read the Bloody Rules people hate you,if youre your rude people hate you,if you give people five bucks people like you,

Tell me something I don't know. I just can see it now, I'm like a KMC talent scout, deej has the early signs of a KMC Star! smile smokin'

Jack of Blades
if you mean the new anoying star Then yes YOu are Correct

deej
Originally posted by Poo Face
Tell me something I don't know. I just can see it now, I'm like a KMC talent scout, deej has the early signs of a KMC Star! smile smokin'

Wat do you mean the makings of a star? i always thought i already was one. IM SO CONFUSED. have i meantioned chockolate tastes good?

Jack of Blades
1st-fool
2nd-Go to Random Commets Tread
3rd-BLOODY SPAMMER

deej
1st-fool
3rd-BLOODY SPAMMER

RULES IS FOR SHMUKS!!!! and i take the insult of a fool as a compliment as only a fool is truly happy.

deej
Originally posted by Poo Face
deej, you need a sig, dude. I can tell you belong here, just get a sig so the others will respect you.

I asked for a sig on that ask for sig thread thingy, but im not sure how it works so ill have to wait and see wat happens. But ppl will respect me regardless of wether or not i have a sig.

Jack of Blades
oo then youl have to wait a long time.But well hope that one day youl actualy get smarter AND READ THE RULLES!!!Or youl be bnned soon.The MOds will cook your ass

deej
oo then youl have to wait a long time.But well hope that one day youl actualy get smarter AND READ THE RULLES!!!Or youl be bnned soon.The MOds will cook your ass

The mods will do no such thing. havnt u heard?, everyone loves deej.

Jack of Blades
In your world meybe

Syren
1st-fool
3rd-BLOODY SPAMMER

Maybe you should have a little glance yourself, considering you directly insulted him twice in one post.

Floigen
I have the best band name ever! And here it is: BLAAARRRGGGGHHH!

I know, sometimes I wonder where my great ideas come from too...

Jack of Blades
Originally posted by Syren
Maybe you should have a little glance yourself, considering you directly insulted him twice in one post.
He like the fool part so its counted as one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.