New ST Feature Film 2008

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloodyHell222
SWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. Can't wait.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3472202

HOLLYWOOD - Star Trek captains William Shatner, Patrick Stewart and Scott Bakula are set to join forces in a new movie.
The trio will reportedly star in the unnamed film that will be set in the 'mirror universe,' which was featured in both the Next Generation and Enterprise TV series.

An insider tells movie gossip website CanMag.com, "Apparently Shatner was in talks to do a guest role on Enterprise, but it didn't work out. The ideas for the episode will now be incorporated into a movie."

roughrider
Trying to reanimate the corpse once again... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Back-to-back bombs with ST: Insurrection and ST: Nemesis, poor ratings for Enterprise, the total lack of interest in a feature length DS9 or Voyager...how much more evidence do they need?

OB1-adobe
I would buy all of the star trek dvds if i could.

Unfornuatley I would have to take out a loan

I did the math once, it was like $2,800 or something like that.

and people say george Lucas is a rip off

pr1983
Originally posted by roughrider
Trying to reanimate the corpse once again... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Back-to-back bombs with ST: Insurrection and ST: Nemesis, poor ratings for Enterprise, the total lack of interest in a feature length DS9 or Voyager...how much more evidence do they need?

its been 40 years, and its still going...

as for ds9 and voyager, ds9's cast are too old now, and also split up...

voyager... ok i hated voyager...

its far from being a corpse...

Originally posted by OB1-adobe
I would buy all of the star trek dvds if i could.

Unfornuatley I would have to take out a loan

I did the math once, it was like $2,800 or something like that.

and people say george Lucas is a rip off

6 tv series', over 25 seasons, and ten movies... could you honestly expect it to be cheap? stick out tongue

and if it is a mirror universe movie... hmm... i dunno if that will work in a movie... unless we have say, the real kirk against the mirror picard, or something along those lines...

just a question of reuniting the casts i think...

OB1-adobe
Every season is over $100 dollars.

I mean c'mon man, a little much don't ya think?

pr1983

20 odd episodes a season, thats 5 dollars an episode...

and over here, the average price is 60 euros (80 dollars or thereabouts), so i dont think its that bad given the sheer number of episodes...

Wolfie

Where are you buying from? Season 1-3 are $69.98 each on Amazon. All three are $175.98 together.

I'm not a Start Trek fan at all but I just had to look that up.

roughrider
Even when the films were at their height of popularity, they were never Star Wars-like in grosses for North America.

ST: TMP (1979) - $92 million
ST: TWOK (1982) - $82 million
ST: TSFS (1984) - $76 million
ST: TVH (1986) - $109 million
ST: TFF (1989) - $50 million
ST: TUC (1991) - $71 million
ST: G (1994) - $60 million
ST: FC (1996) - $93 million
ST: I (1998) - $55 million
ST: N (2002) - $35 million

Robby001

I had also looked at getting that collection. I was able to find it on Amazon a while ago Able to get everything for around a thousand bucks. But I did find the Next Generation All Seven Episodes for $279.95
http://www.amazon.com/STAR-TREK-GENERATION-SEASON-MOVIE/dp/B00062RCBW/sr=8-1/qid=1160502977/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-4589754-4910314?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

I think a movie would be good. But I think it should be with TNG, DS9, and Voyager. Not with Kirk, we all know how Generations was. cool
God forbid Enterprise SUCKED ASS..... sick

office jesus
I'm renting them all from netflix and burning them. AHAHAHA. Oh. And the new Trek film will suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.