Season 3 episode 1 PREMIER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marth18
Wow just wow.......question though. That lady that was talking to Jack, and was in the begining, am i going crazy or was that Desmonds woman? hmm i dunno, lol seeing Ethan and Goodwin again was cool, they were right...first 5 min BREATHTAKING omgzzzzz

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Marth18
Wow just wow.......question though. That lady that was talking to Jack, and was in the begining, am i going crazy or was that Desmonds woman? hmm i dunno, lol seeing Ethan and Goodwin again was cool, they were right...first 5 min BREATHTAKING omgzzzzz no it wasnt Penny...she looks like Penny but its not herhappy

2 different actresses

the plane crash scene at the beginning was pretty cool

charmedFairy
Foxy deserves an emmy for this epin_love

SpaceMonkey
Yeah, the beginning was awesome! I also liked how they treated Jack and Sawyer like animals. It shows that there is a God complex in the Others.

Solo
It was alright. All they really delivered was more questions. Fantastic.

Marth18
hahaha sawyer part was funny when he was bragging to Tom about how he completed that "contraption" thing haha
Tom: Took the bears 2 hours
Sawyer: How many of them where there?
hahaah classic sawyer quote

Marth18
Originally posted by Solo
It was alright. All they really delivered was more questions. Fantastic.

More questions? Maybe but i found out a lot of my own asnwers, like where the others live and how they live......where were those bears from? well i dont know for sure but they had those polar bears there obviously......where that shark was from.....its still confusing how they live normally, how do they get their CD's books supplies an so on, and being like us (sort of) why are they doing that to the people that crashed there.........and yes that crash scene was awesome as hell

Solo
More questions? Maybe but i found out a lot of my own asnwers, like where the others live and how they live......where were those bears from? well i dont know for sure but they had those polar bears there obviously......where that shark was from.....its still confusing how they live normally, how do they get their CD's books supplies an so on, and being like us (sort of) why are they doing that to the people that crashed there.........and yes that crash scene was awesome as hell
None of that was answered. Sure, the others were waiting there, but living? No. Are we sure the polar bears were even from the zoo? Nope. Did they say the shark was from the underwater prison complex? Nope.

We got a lot of more questions, which, for the sake of time, I'll refrain from posting.

Marth18
you have yourself a point but i know that the polar bears and sharks arnt from the island...or are they? who knows, it was just telling me where they kept them, pretty sure it was there....and waiting there? hmm maybe? who knows, but they looked to me that they were living there....making cupcakes? book club? Ethan fixing the pluming?

Kelly_LS
They all look like they were living in luxury homes, it appeared, as the plane was going to crash. Did anyone notice this? Why in the hell haven't we seen these homes? I mean...maybe we will in further episodes, but it just stumped the hell out of me.

Morning_Glory
you have yourself a point but i know that the polar bears and sharks arnt from the island...or are they? who knows, it was just telling me where they kept them, pretty sure it was there....and waiting there? hmm maybe? who knows, but they looked to me that they were living there....making cupcakes? book club? Ethan fixing the pluming? thumb up exactly... it did show us how they were living.... I mean Juliet making muffins, her cd collection, furniture & things on the walls, neighbors, indoor plumbing, a book club (they were talking about the book Carrie from Stephan King)

did anyone notice that the cd she pulled out was the cover to one of the Talking Heads cd ... but the cd she put on wasn't Talking Heads ...hmm so weird ... I think the name of that album is called "speaking in tongues" ... but she was playing the oldies song "Downtown"

we also found out Henry Gale's real namehappy

Marth18
Hey what is the womans husbands name......you know how the guy was making fun of the book and he said even your husband so and so wouldnt read this on the toilet? what was his name was it Ben!?

Darth Macabre
Hey what is the womans husbands name......you know how the guy was making fun of the book and he said even your husband so and so wouldnt read this on the toilet? what was his name was it Ben!?

He didn't say husband...He said Ben wouldn't read this even on the toilet...And then she was like "I thought there was still some sort of Free will on this I...." Paraphrased...

Spartan005
Yeah, that episode was pretty awesome. The opening surprised the crap out of me... I thought at first that she was just another person (like Desmond) stuck in one of the other stations. Then after she came out of the house I thought it was just a flashback or something... but then the frikin plane crashed! Awesome opening though

InnerRise
you have yourself a point but i know that the polar bears and sharks arnt from the island...or are they? who knows, it was just telling me where they kept them, pretty sure it was there....and waiting there? hmm maybe? who knows, but they looked to me that they were living there....making cupcakes? book club? Ethan fixing the pluming? It's obviously that you don't know half if not anything of which you're talking about. After everything you say, you then second guess yourself. Don't say you know when you obviously don't.

is it comprehensible.....

SpaceMonkey
Whoa, InnerRise, give the guy a break!! LOL. Like this show has never confused all of us into contradictions. You may say the show itself is... incomprehensible. LOL

Morning_Glory
Hey what is the womans husbands name......you know how the guy was making fun of the book and he said even your husband so and so wouldnt read this on the toilet? what was his name was it Ben!? Ben is Henry Gale's real name... Im sort of thinking Ethan was her husband confused just a thought ... he was out fixing her plumbing and stuff and ... dont know

and when the plane crashed Ben came out of a different house -- I guess if they were married he would have been in her house ..

edit: so the book club guy said "ben" and not "husband" ...have to go back and watch

Marth18
maybe henry was getting his freak on with another other cause hes the leader...lol anyways.......Inner, im not saying i know for a fact whats going on, but i do know that they obviously kept the bears there and the sharks there...what did i second guess myself on? Solo made me correct what i was trying to say and i did, the other ARE living there obviously so what are you trying to say? lol

Marth18
He thought i was saying the bears and sharks came from the island, but what i meant was, its where they were held, who knows where they came from, so i didnt second guess myself

Morning_Glory
maybe henry was getting his freak on with another other cause hes the leader...lol anyways.......Inner, im not saying i know for a fact whats going on, but i do know that they obviously kept the bears there and the sharks there...what did i second guess myself on? Solo made me correct what i was trying to say and i did, the other ARE living there obviously so what are you trying to say? lol oh sigh!...

maybe Ben is her boyfriend ...dont have to be married...

InnerRise
Nevermind it. You seem to not be able to see your own contradictions so let's let it rest.

Marth18
Haha sure thing buddy.

Solo
So many quality posts in this thread!

SpaceMonkey
We are all contradictions, every day of our lives. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

... yes, it IS comprehensible.

InnerRise
Nice, now back to Lost...........because this is a thread for lost and "DON'T LET ANYONE CONVINCE YOU OTHERWISE."

is it COMPREHENSIBLE.....

Marth18
I wonder what that bear food taste like, i mean they didnt say anything they just ate it....it was shaped as a fish too soooooooooo

Solo
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
We are all contradictions, every day of our lives.
You do know that doesn't make any sense? Therefore, in your case, no, it is not comprehensible.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
Yeah, the beginning was awesome! I also liked how they treated Jack and Sawyer like animals. It shows that there is a God complex in the Others.

I dont think they were treating Jack like an animal, maybe Sawyer but not Jack. I really thought Juliet was nothing but nice to him. The whole sawyer trick was funny as hell. Kate Did look very pretty on her dress. I wonder why the next 2 weeks will be unpleasant. The first 5 minutes were pretty awsome, specially the plane ripping apart and Henry Gale/Ben is one smart bastard, he xame up with a plan in like a minute. What im most curious about is How they got all the information about Jack which leads me to believe that either 1) They have an internet connection or 2) they could actually get off the island but im leaning more towards 1.

Marth18
Or......the island read his mind, they did something to all of them when they were knocked out, remember kates band aid on her arm? hmmmmmmm

Marth18
I just want to know how they get all their supplies, like we said last time, the CD's Books pluming cement all that good stuff on an island MUFFINS

InnerRise
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I dont think they were treating Jack like an animal, maybe Sawyer but not Jack. I really thought Juliet was nothing but nice to him. The whole sawyer trick was funny as hell. Kate Did look very pretty on her dress. I wonder why the next 2 weeks will be unpleasant. The first 5 minutes were pretty awsome, specially the plane ripping apart and Henry Gale/Ben is one smart bastard, he xame up with a plan in like a minute. What im most curious about is How they got all the information about Jack which leads me to believe that either 1) They have an internet connection or 2) they could actually get off the island but im leaning more towards 1. I don't think they could have gotten all of Jack's personal life information just by having the internet.

And that woman was not nice to jack. How is it nice to have someone locked up and drugged up? How is it nice to not let him know what is going on and why he's being treated like a zoo animal? How is it nice to knock him out during the flood scene?

Marth18
I don't know but the lady in your sig needs to stop looking at me

forumcrew
they had like NSA level detail on Jack. THey not only have off island connections they are deep, big time connections.

charmedFairy
Couldn't they have known all that stuff about Jack though by the cameras they had in the hatch watching them? The one Locke and Eko discovered and saw Jack walking about..? But then again I don't ever remember him mentioning Sarah or his dad..so maybe not..

At least we know that they weren't expecting anyone to even come there. About Ethan being somebody's husband etc., I think he was fixing Juliet's car because they all live there together and it's a team effort thing. Kind of like in Lord of the Flies where not everyone really knew each other when they crashed but then made their little groups and followed orders.

InnerRise I think he meant nice as nice as the Others can be. She offered him food and didn't want to hurt him but she knocked him out during the flood because Jack was trying to escape erm

Marth18
He wasnt fixing her car, why would they have cars in a jungle lol, he was fixing her pluming but i get what ya mean

charmedFairy
Oops stick out tongue Got that confused with Dean fixing the impala in supernaturaldroolio

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by InnerRise
I don't think they could have gotten all of Jack's personal life information just by having the internet.

And that woman was not nice to jack. How is it nice to have someone locked up and drugged up? How is it nice to not let him know what is going on and why he's being treated like a zoo animal? How is it nice to knock him out during the flood scene?

I didnt mean the Internet per se but an internet connection to communicate with someone on the outside who could provide all that detailed info about Jack.

InnerRise
Originally posted by charmedFairy
Couldn't they have known all that stuff about Jack though by the cameras they had in the hatch watching them? The one Locke and Eko discovered and saw Jack walking about..? But then again I don't ever remember him mentioning Sarah or his dad..so maybe not..

At least we know that they weren't expecting anyone to even come there. About Ethan being somebody's husband etc., I think he was fixing Juliet's car because they all live there together and it's a team effort thing. Kind of like in Lord of the Flies where not everyone really knew each other when they crashed but then made their little groups and followed orders.

InnerRise I think he meant nice as nice as the Others can be. She offered him food and didn't want to hurt him but she knocked him out during the flood because Jack was trying to escape erm Umm....was he wrong for trying to escape??? He shouldn't be held captured there in the first place.

Please don't tell me that her actions are justified b/c he was trying to escape. Please don't.

And actually, they were both concealed in the water filled room, so he couldn't escape at that point.

So yeah, she wasn't being nice at all. Being nice would be explaining the situation and letting him go, not knocking him out so he can't leave.

Get it?

Flying High
maybe she was just following her orders?

Marth18
maybe she likes him

InnerRise
And maybe she's keeping him there so he won't find out about his surprise Birthday Party in the next room to the right where his birthday present is a place ticket off of the island and the airport is just a couple miles away.

Ugh.

Spartan005
The new episode was pretty good... I was so rooting for Sawyer when he started beating the shit out of everyone. laughing

"You taste like strawberries"

"You taste like fish biscuits" laughing

SeptemberRain
Wow just wow.......question though. That lady that was talking to Jack, and was in the begining, am i going crazy or was that Desmonds woman? hmm i dunno, lol seeing Ethan and Goodwin again was cool, they were right...first 5 min BREATHTAKING omgzzzzz

In my opinion, the only good part of the premier was the fact that the others seem to live on the island.

And my fiance noticed that the woman talking to Jack is actually Ms. Clue (the woman who questioned Michael). Before she was just painted to be black.

coolmovies
How many seasons are there gonna be ?

InnerRise
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
In my opinion, the only good part of the premier was the fact that the others seem to live on the island.

And my fiance noticed that the woman talking to Jack is actually Ms. Clue (the woman who questioned Michael). Before she was just painted to be black. NO!!!!!! shock

YOU think you can put something like that in spoilers next time buddy. no expression

I Don't believe you anyway. And if you want to go into detail put it in SPOILERS b/c i don't want to read it.

ugh.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by InnerRise
NO!!!!!! shock

YOU think you can put something like that in spoilers next time buddy. no expression

I Don't believe you anyway. And if you want to go into detail put it in SPOILERS b/c i don't want to read it.

ugh.

But there not spoilers....They're personal opinions....Which, too me, sound ridiculous.Originally posted by coolmovies
How many seasons are there gonna be ? I think they said 5.

Marth18
LMAO thats so dumb sorry, even if it was true, she would be black painted white because Ms clue talked to michael before the white lady talked to jack....they are two different people anyways LOL YOUR FIANCE IS A NUB MARRY ME INSTEAD

SeptemberRain
LMAO thats so dumb sorry, even if it was true, she would be black painted white because Ms clue talked to michael before the white lady talked to jack....they are two different people anyways LOL YOUR FIANCE IS A NUB MARRY ME INSTEAD

It easily could be true. The others were faking who the really were before the captured Kate, Jack, and Sawyer. That fat dude had a fake beard. And the white lady easily could have been painted black, its harder to paint a black person white anyway.

Marth18
........they were two different people, makeup could NOT do that, i doubt even plastic surgery could even do that, omg why do i even bother

Edit: btw dont marry me i was kidding, im not gay!

SeptemberRain
actually make up can do that. There is even a shpw on tv where they take a black and a white family and use make up to make them the opposite race. It looks pretty real too.

I wasnt planning on it

Flying High
i saw pictures of that...and holy shit it looked real...i thought they were two seperate familys...and then it was pointed out they were the same people...and then i saw the similarities between the two no expression

Marth18
Can you please post two pictures of them then.....side to side or top to bottem w/e

InnerRise
I saw snippets of that show.

Either something else came on that I wanted to watch during that timeslot or it wasn't captivating enough b/c I ended up not watching it.

It looked good though.

Is it comprehensible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.