KMC FORUMS OR MY SPACE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756
Which do you like more, which do you spend more time on. I personally prefer KMC Forums to my space.

Strangelove
I used to use Mypsace a lot, but now that I have Facebook and I started coming back here, MySapce is lucky if I check it once a week.

Sorry baby, I've moved on

lil bitchiness
What is the deal with My Space exactly?

Scarecrow756
I prefer KMC over myspace because on KMC you can PM people and not everything is public. All my mates at school are on it but I don`t really bother with it. Only like three of my friends are on KMC. Also it is unheard of, so it is nice and quiet.

Fëanor
Myspace sucks butt. there are a lot of pervs on there looking for young'uns.

Shelbert Lemon
They arent comparable... but if I have to say one over the other, it would be myspace... simply because the majority of the people on my myspace I know locally or are friends from another site and my family members. Then the music you can mess about with is cool.

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
What is the deal with My Space exactly?

I don`t know. confused

Lana
Someone made a thread about this before.

And I rarely go on myspace.

Jack of Blades
KMC

Syren
Incomparable shrug

AC/DC'S_LVR
my space sucks balls old people are on there and you dont know it at least on this it becomes apperent after a while

Lana
Yes, because no one over the age of 20 is allowed on the internet roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
my space sucks balls old people are on there and you dont know it at least on this it becomes apperent after a while

What do you define as old? What the f**k?

Fëanor
Originally posted by Syren
What do you define as old? What the f**k? if you look in the dictionary for "old" you'll see my pic on it. which coincidently was the same i used when i had myspace.

Röland
KMC

I don't even use MySpace. disgust

guitar dude 69
i like myspace (prepares for flaming)

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by guitar dude 69
i like myspace (prepares for flaming)

I won`t flame you for that Guitar Dude. At least you are one of my three friends who comes on KMC, Duo and Gaberial are addicted to my space.

ladygrim
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
KMC

Scarecrow756
On the polls KMC is thrashing my space with a mighty vote score of 11 so far. Whereas my space has only got 1 single vote. rock

Scottie
KMC

Tempest

Syren
I might vote for MySpace just to give it a chance laughing out loud

Punkyhermy
KMC

Mr. Bacon
KMC

Strangelove
Originally posted by guitar dude 69
i like myspace (prepares for flaming) furious

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Strangelove
furious

LOL laughing

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
On the polls KMC is thrashing my space with a mighty vote score of 11 so far. Whereas my space has only got 1 single vote. rock It would have been different if you had made the poll on Myspace though.

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
It would have been different if you had made the poll on Myspace though.

I guess so.

Naz
Yay for facebook, but KMc rocks so much more.

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Naz

Yes it does. rock By the way happy 3rd year on KMC, Naz.

JacopeX
MYSPACE......

JacopeX

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by JacopeX
MYSPACE......

KMC

silver_tears
Lately I've become so addicted to myspace, I think it's cause of the blog feature, I ****ing love it.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Naz

I hate facebook shrug

Spearhead
Myspace is a blog, and KMC is a message board. They both have their niches, and comparing them is kind of silly...

that said, KMC. I've visited myspace twice in my life, and one of those times was an accident.

silver_tears
Well laa dee da mister reasonable logic mhm

Spearhead
*gasp* someone who makes sense here!

I'll probably get banned for it

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Syren
What do you define as old? What the f**k? Im old. droolio

...and I like it that way too. flirt1

JacopeX
KMC MYSPACE!!

Lana
Originally posted by silver_tears
Lately I've become so addicted to myspace, I think it's cause of the blog feature, I ****ing love it.

See, I think the blog feature on there is pointless.

Then again I use LJ, which I find much better. I don't need to worry about people's shitty layouts crashing my browser, for starters. Plus I can decide exactly who sees anything on there.

I hate facebook shrug

I don't like facebook either.

silver_tears
Fair enough, I have a livejournal, but for some reason I have never gotten into it shrug I don't really know why.

And I love myspace blogs, simple yet pretty spectacular imo, all the features and junk, although mine's full of random crap embarrasment

The Pict
KMC

bogen
KMC, you don't get nearly as many losers and we have MIST big grin

ADarksideJedi
KMC My space sucks!jmlamo

Leo.M
KMC

~Flamboyant~
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
They arent comparable... but if I have to say one over the other, it would be myspace... simply because the majority of the people on my myspace I know locally or are friends from another site and my family members. Then the music you can mess about with is cool. Yup.

SpadeKing
I'm starting to hate myspace everyone left erm

Prabhodh
KMC

Council#13
Which do you like more, which do you spend more time on. I personally prefer KMC Forums to my space.

MyKMCSpace dodgy

Lana
Fair enough, I have a livejournal, but for some reason I have never gotten into it shrug I don't really know why.

And I love myspace blogs, simple yet pretty spectacular imo, all the features and junk, although mine's full of random crap embarrasment

There's like....no features on the myspace blog blink

Mišt
Originally posted by bogen
KMC, you don't get nearly as many losers and we have MIST big grin

mistw00t

*slips bogen $4* Thanks, now get out of here dodgy

Thorinn
w00t

JaehSkywalker
keemse

Mišt
I vote KMC, cause I really dont wanna read some myspace blog about some 13 year old's day and how she almost totally asked some guy out but was shy and is gonna wait until the party on Friday doped

Then again....ermm
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t424008.html

Council#13
no expression

JaehSkywalker

Mišt
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
good point... 2 points for you. you win.

What do I win?ermm

Council#13
You get to have your turtle returned to you, alive and well no expression

JaehSkywalker

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Council#13
You get to have your turtle returned to you, alive and well no expression

confused

JacopeX

Syren

Quit rubbing it in my face that you have MySpace and yet you haven't added me mhm

Lyna303
don't have a myspace so kmc

Poo Face

Myspace is cool, but it's like checking your email. You do your thing, read some messages, write a few, pimp your page a bit, then leave and spend hours on KMC forums! big grin

Mišt
Originally posted by JacopeX
Theres more than reading blogs ya know roll eyes (sarcastic) I hardly read people's blogs anyways, I talk to my friends

Thats what IM programs are for.

SpadeKing
uh nice sig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.