LotF Jacen Solo VS LotF Kyp Durron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sexiest
The setting?

The forests of Endor.

Both combatants use the Force, and their lightsabers.

Pray tell.

Who Pwn-eths who?

Darth Sexy
by LOTF, jacen is second only to Luke. He wins

kamikz
Yeah, I belive Jacen takes this.

Just a question, between Luke and Jacen, who has more potential and who would be better (not asking for proof, just opinions, cause there ain't much proof is there?) at FP?

Kas'Im
Luke I would think.

Quinlan_Vos
This is pretty close, but I believe by now Jacen has surpassed Kyp.

darthsith19
By LOTF Jacen is the second strongest Jedi ever, with Luke being #1.

Kas'Im
Revan would give him a run for his money.

Bespin Bart
I don't see Revan on this thread, do you?

I say Jacen.

Darth Sexy
It's true, by this point Jacen, with his "flow walk", is the second strongest Jedi ever.. Some people think he will one day surpass luke or even kill him.

darthsith19
What's the "flow walk"?

Darth Sexy
he can see the future and alter it

darthsith19
eek!

xxxpoppunker182
well we havent seen much of kyp so i donnu if jacen has surpassed him.

Kas'Im
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
he can see the future and alter it

Not just future, past too.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Kas'Im

Does that mean he could beat Luke at all? stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Darth_Glentract
Jacen is directly stated to be second only to Luke in the new order. That means Kyp HAS to be weaker than him. However, it might mean overall, not just in fighting abilities, as Jacen's most powerful abilities are actually non-combative.

Oh, and Luke has more potential than Jacen.

Darth Sexy

No, he can't alter the past.

Kas'Im
No, he can't alter the past.

Yes he can, he can leave imprints of himself in the future and the past, he did so in the jedi temple purge.

Darth Sexy
Yes he can, he can leave imprints of himself in the future and the past, he did so in the jedi temple purge.

No, he went back to see what ANAKIN was doing in the temple and for what reason, that is ALL.

Blue_Hefner
Jacen is more powerful than everyone on the Council except Luke

Darth Subjekt
Its been rumored that Jacen will soon surpass Luke and be able to kill him. I'm not sure if thats on the darkside or lightside, but either way if it happens, it'll be pretty impressive.

kamikz
I don't see how Jacen could surpass Luke as far as potential or skills go, and wasn't it a policy that Luke had to be the strongest? But whatever....

Darth Subjekt
policy by who? Also, thats why i said it was rumored. I read something about that on Wiki and it said spoilers ahead, i don't know...i don't care really, just thought that would be cool to see.

Kas'Im
His knowledge base will be larger, the better quality of training (started from a younger age, is being taught in the NJO which imo > OJO in terms of teaching) would help and the fact that he is darkside will make him more deadly.

Darth Sexy
I highly doubt Jacen will kill Luke, although it's a possibility if Legacy becomes canon.

darthsith19
Legacy isn't canon?

Blue_Hefner
I highly doubt Jacen will kill Luke, although it's a possibility if Legacy becomes canon.
Anakin didn't think he would kill Padme, but we all know what happened with that.

Darth Subjekt
no, it didnt say that he WOULD kill Luke, but that he could...maybe i wrote it incorrectly.

kamikz
Originally posted by kamikz
I don't see how Jacen could surpass Luke as far as potential or skills go, and wasn't it a policy that Luke had to be the strongest? But whatever....

I think GL, or someone mentioned that here. (Maybe KMC is not the most credible of sources though. stick out tongue)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.