Namor vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Namor is wearing his black suit. Who wins? Fight is in New York. Bloodlust: On

boriquaking55
Originally posted by batdude123
Namor is wearing his black suit. Who wins? Fight is in New York. Bloodlust: On

Which Hercules?

Namor pimpslaps him with a mighty Atlantean backhand.

DarkCrawler
Mortal (current) Herc loses...

boriquaking55
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Mortal (current) Herc loses...

pimslapped

batdude123
How about Immortal?

DarkCrawler
Immortal?

Hmm, Namor has a good chance of getting him in water in New York, and he absolutely pwnd Immortal Herc when they fought in water. If battle is limited on land, Immortal Herc wins though.

batdude123
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Immortal?

Hmm, Namor has a good chance of getting him in water in New York, and he absolutely pwnd Immortal Herc when they fought in water. If battle is limited on land, Immortal Herc wins though.

Nah. Anything goes. smile

Supreme being
Namor for the win the guy lays the smack-down on the hulk perhaps not regularly but his been shown to do it and well blood lusted its another story completely, Herc better hope for a few bolts from daddy dearest otherwise its lights out. Although IMHO herc on kmc forum=underated but not in this case.

batdude123
Maybe, but on land this is Herc's fight to win. He's stronger, more durable (arguably), a better fighter, and has more experience.

olympian
And handles drinks way way way way way way better.

batdude123
Originally posted by olympian
And handles drinks way way way way way way better.

I guess. srug

golem370
Classic Hercules was in my opinion was the most powerful.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/hercules01.jpg

http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/avengers/hercules.html

JohnnyDo3
Herc will kill that fish

lando005
on land herc if namor isnt flying around inthe water namor

snoopdogg
I would say Namor wins in water and on land pulls a solid split. He's alot faster than Herc. is. I don't think Herc. has impressed anybody with his speed.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I would say Namor wins in water and on land pulls a solid split. He's alot faster than Herc. is. I don't think Herc. has impressed anybody with his speed.

Namor's speed advantage is as minuscule as Hercules strength advantage. They have both admitted to such.

olympian
Originally posted by snoopdogg
He must have impressed Namor. In nearly all theyr matches, Namor was zapping around and Herc was still fast enough to react to his attacks.

jrodslam
If Namor is able to draw Herc to water, he takes it. On land, id say its an even split, but id lean more towards Namor because of bias and because hes constantly being replenished via wet-suit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.