Nate Grey vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
When two Omega mutants go at it, who wins?

ExtraMision5555
probably nate
if whats her afce managed to rip a piece of vulcan out, i wonder what nate could do

Soleran
Uh Nate would crush him

Supreme being
Originally posted by Soleran
Uh Nate would crush him

yes

Galan777
I like Vulcan, and i cant wait to see him pummel Gladiator in the next "Uncanny"

but as for this fight, Nate wins 10/10 firefire

Roldz
Depends who can do the first move and from there on itd be that guys main advantage.. Nate has got more showing than Vulcan and Shaman Nate has shown high herald feats maybe even above it...

Superboy Prime
Vulcan better not trash Gladiator. The man needs to stop jobbing....and Omega mutants need to be shown their place...space dust.

Edit: I'm talking about their upcoming fight.

Mider999
sorry to disapoint you but he is suppose to defeat the imperial gaurd.

Galan777
Originally posted by Mider999
sorry to disapoint you but he is suppose to defeat the imperial gaurd. Yep, and I can't wait!

Galan777
wink

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Galan777
wink

We still have to wait for UXM #479 though....it's going to be a long wait...sad

Galan777
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
We still have to wait for UXM #479 though....it's going to be a long wait...sad Next month!

ExodusCloak
Next month!

Yeah it's going to be a month and a half wait...it's only the beginning of October...

Galan777
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Yeah it's going to be a month and a half wait...it's only the beginning of October... eek! Ahhh dont remind me laughing out loud is there any specific dates on its actual release date yet? I was just going to try and look it up, but do you know?

ExtraMision5555
wink

hideous art

how many issues has it been since the issue wehre vulcan flew into space crying?

Galan777
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
hideous art It is hideous art, but glads will go down at the hands of vulcan none the less....... but just for my information (and anyone else's that wants to know) UXM#479 comes out 10/11/06.......and UXM#480 (glads v.s. Vulcan) comes out 11/1/06 big grin

Superboy Prime
So many Omegas...I hope Vulcan realizes this and ends up taking his life.

Galan777
how many issues has it been since the issue wehre vulcan flew into space crying? he did this in UXM#477 to go and fight the shi'ar........ this month UXM#479 will be released, so i guess its been 2 issues

ExodusCloak
It is hideous art, but glads will go down at the hands of vulcan....... but just for my information (and anyone else's that wants to know) UXM#479 comes out 10/11/06.......and UXM#480 (glads v.s. Vulcan) comes out 11/1/06

Cool thanks for the info...Galan big grin

Vulcan might down the entire Imperial Guard in one issue...possibly in 4-5 panels...the cover for #481 goes back to Xaviers crew....

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/covers/previews/2006/December/uncanny481.jpg
Looks like that Alien convict succeeds....

ExtraMision5555
he did this in UXM#477 to go and fight the shi'ar........ this month UXM#479 will be released, so i guess its been 2 issues

OO thankyou, very very much. i thought i was WAYYYYYYYYYY behind

good thing

and yes rofl
hideous art indeed. hahahaha

Galan777

Galan777
OO thankyou, very very much. i thought i was WAYYYYYYYYYY behind

good thing

and yes rofl
hideous art indeed. hahahaha LOL, your not far behind at all big grin

Broly92
I made this thread awhile back and most people said it would be close

Milkie
So

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.