Deadpool vs. Ultimate Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Ult. Captain America is a badass...but so is Deadpool. Cap gets his sheild and his suit, Deadpool gets his swords and a pistol. Who wins?

NiņoAraņa
Deadpool outlasts him...unless a KO is counting as a win....

Grimm22
616 Cap > Deadpool no expression

Ult. Cap >> Deadpool big grin

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Grimm22

Deadpool > 616 Cap

Grimm22
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Deadpool > 616 Cap

Not unless its too the death stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
Not unless its too the death stick out tongue

Or in Rochambeau stick out tongue

bigbran
Deadpool > 616 Cap Deadpool > Wolverine too.

Metalmanx

While I agree that Ult. Cap wins to the KO, Deadpool > 616 Cap.

Soljer
As far as sheer wins out of ten go?

Ultimate Captain America > 616 Deadpool > 616 Wolverine > 616 Captain America > Ultimate Wolverine.

I dunno how Ultimate Deadpool factors in, exactly.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
As far as sheer wins out of ten go?

Ultimate Captain America > 616 Deadpool > 616 Wolverine > 616 Captain America > Ultimate Wolverine.

I dunno how Ultimate Deadpool factors in, exactly.

The only thing I would change is...

Ultimate Captain America > 616 Deadpool > 616 Wolverine = 616 Captain America > Ultimate Wolverine.

thedude1948
616 Captain America > 616 Deadpool = Ult. Captain America > 616 Wolverine > Ult. Wolverine > Ult. Deadpool

there fixed.

King KAM
deadpool said it himself that he is most likely to get his ass kicked by captain america.

Soljer
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Ultimate Captain America > 616 Deadpool > 616 Wolverine = 616 Captain America > Ultimate Wolverine.

Eh, I think 616 Wolverine would take a slight majority over 616 Captain America.

ExtraMision5555
616 Deadpool>616 Cap

Ult Cap>616 Deadpool

616 Deadpool (little greater than) 616 Wolverine

ExtraMision5555

thumb up

riceroost
Any Wolverine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any Deadpool or any Cap.

And for the record:

616 Deadpool > Ultimate Cap.

Daredevil1
616 Wolverine>>>616 Cap>>>616 Deadpool>>>>Ultimate Cap

Metalmanx
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
616 Deadpool>616 Cap

Ult Cap>616 Deadpool

616 Deadpool (little greater than) 616 Wolverine

Exactly.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Daredevil1
616 Wolverine>>>616 Cap>>>616 Deadpool>>>>Ultimate Cap

...Wow. That is WAY off. Opinions aside, even. no expression

Grimm22
Originally posted by riceroost
Any Wolverine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any Deadpool or any Cap.

And for the record:

616 Deadpool > Ultimate Cap.

So if Wolverine had no healing factor, no arms or legs, no claws and no eyes and he was fighting Cap with a tank, wolveirne could win?!? What the f**k?

Daredevil1
Not to me, your's is off by a lot.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Not to me, your's is off by a lot.

My apologies. Looking back, I shouldn't have said that the way I did. We cool?

Anyway, I'm curious. Explain to me why you think that? smile

Galan777
Ult. Cap is one of my fav's, but he cant beat someone that cannot be killed........ DP takes the majority

Soljer
...Wow. That is WAY off. Opinions aside, even. no expression

Co-signed.

Daredevil1
I consider him the more skill full fighter even if U.Cap's stats are a little better its not enough imo.

Soleran
Wow another win for Ultimate Cap

SpunkySmurph
Deadpool > U. Captain > Wolverine = 616 Captain

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by bigbran
Deadpool > Wolverine too.

you wish

bigbran
you wish Where's your proof?

Don't feel bad, that a sweet ass, funny, character would kick your favs ass.
Hell the only time I remember Wolve's beating him, was when he attacked him from behind, and plunged all 6 of his claws, right through Deadpool, and he was still smiling.

Wolverine2006
Like Deadpool didnt know Wolverine wasnt behine him.
What proof do u have? The only proof u might come up with is the time that Wolverine barely had a healing factor, because Magneto ripped his adamantium out. Otherwise u most likely have no proof.

Wolverine > Deadpool, Ultimate or 616

Jesse7
616 wolv>ulti cap>616 cap>616 dp>ult dp>ult wolv

bigbran
Like Deadpool didnt know Wolverine wasnt behine him.
What proof do u have? The only proof u might come up with is the time that Wolverine barely had a healing factor, because Magneto ripped his adamantium out. Otherwise u most likely have no proof.

Wolverine > Deadpool, Ultimate or 616 What the hell are you talking about? Wait, do you think that if Wolverine had a functioning healing factor, whatever, that Mags would have never been able to do that? Anyway, wouldn't his healing factor work better, because he wouldn't have the adamantium poisoning?

Just a minute, have you seen the Deadpool/ Wolverine fight, or are you just going off of speculation?

Wolverine2006
I have seen that fight, and his healing factor was a jacked up after Magneto did that to him.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
What the hell are you talking about? Wait, do you think that if Wolverine had a functioning healing factor, whatever, that Mags would have never been able to do that? Anyway, wouldn't his healing factor work better, because he wouldn't have the adamantium poisoning?

Just a minute, have you seen the Deadpool/ Wolverine fight, or are you just going off of speculation?

Ok. I've tried my best. From what I gather, what he's trying to say, is that, quite simply, he doesn't know jack about Deadpool. confused

Jesse7
Actually the time DP beat wolves, his healing factor was not functioning correctly.

SpunkySmurph
I have seen that fight, and his healing factor was a jacked up after Magneto did that to him.

You mean his healing factor was even better? huh

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Ok. I've tried my best. From what I gather, what he's trying to say, is that, quite simply, he doesn't know jack about Deadpool. confused

I do know about Deadpool...apparently you dont know about Wolverine

Wolverine2006
U guys are talking about the fight that happened in this comic right?

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5x. WOSdF1EIA6RujzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9
m/SIG=12f5ol2gt/EXP=1160284950/**http%3a//www.uncannyxmen.net/covers/wolverine/wolverine88.jpg

SpunkySmurph
I do know about Deadpool...apparently you dont know about Wolverine

roll eyes (sarcastic)
The fact that his healing factor was on the fritz is really irrelevant. In the battle, Deadpool shows superior cunning and tactical abilities, as well as the ability to use recklessness to his advantage. He even comments on how easy it was to put Wolverine in a position where he could be gutted

Wolverine2006
Actually it does have alot to do with it...he was still trying to heal from his previous injuries and he could have gotten up after he was stabbed if he had his healing factor working. So that wasnt a fair fight at all.

SpunkySmurph
I'm not commenting on the fact that DP won. I'm commenting on how he tricked Wolverine with apparent ease

OneDumbG0
Wouldn't Ult. Cap just need to do something like this to win?

Now granted, those two pages don't flow directly into each other. But after the grenade, a hero named 'Squirrel Girl' beat the crap outta Wade and the rest of her team stringed him up for the authorities. Doesn't seem so hard for Ult. Cap to shove a grenade down Wade's throat, disarm him and duct tape him for a laugh afterwards.

B dot Rob
Cable ductaped Wade and he got out pretty easily.

OneDumbG0
According to the comic, Wade couldn't get out of the duct tape until Cable let him out. DP said Cap would kick his ass, and to be honest, Cap was kinda playing around with him throughout the entire fight. Sure he made Falcon and Hercules and Goliath look stupid, and went toe-to-toe with Iron Fist, which certainly takes skill, but Cap basically made him look like a tool.

Metalmanx
Actually it does have alot to do with it...he was still trying to heal from his previous injuries and he could have gotten up after he was stabbed if he had his healing factor working. So that wasnt a fair fight at all.

But if he had superior fighting ability...he wouldn't have been stabbed in the first place, no? wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.