Dark Angel (Jessica Alba) vs. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust.

YES, they both had a comic!

masterbruce
buffy

Milkie
bUFFY iS mAGICAL

bigbran
Originally posted by Draco69

YES, they both had a comic! So???
Didn't Care Bears have one as well?
*creates thread*

Anyways, Jessica Alba....drooldrooldrooldrool

Draco69
You guys can go here for all the Dark Angel episodes if you need some feats:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_play_list?user=crystaLuv

Max is DEFINITELY faster though. She dodges bullets like Trinity....

Scoobless
Buffy wins fairly easily

Validus
Buffy

The Pict
Buffy, no doubt.

jffxex1980
Buffy's feats:
1. Took out a dozen government operavtives in less than 2 minutes without breaking a sweat
2. Died at least twice and keep on ticking
3. Shook off a fall from a 3 story building
4. Shook off a hit from a car
5. Went up against a GOD and kicked ass
6. Went up against the master and kicked ass
7. Went up against bad ass Willow and kicked ass
8. Saved the world on a regular basis
9. Went up against Dracula and kicked ass
10. Went up against a big ass snake and won
11. Went up against some demon who can't be killed and blew it up with a rocket launcher
12. Had a throw down with Faith

Need I say more?

Draco69
Question: Did anybody actually WATCH Dark Angel? And remember it?

If ya guys had you'd realize it more even than you might realize.

Use the YouTube link for info. I highly doubt anybody remembers much from Dark Angel since it was on such a long time ago...

The Pict
Whatever, Buffy rips her head off smile

darthgoober
Dark Angel takes this.

Scoobless

If ya guys had you'd realize it more even than you might realize.

Use the YouTube link for info. I highly doubt anybody remembers much from Dark Angel since it was on such a long time ago...

I watched the repeats fairly often... Buffy would still win

Buffy can take more than Max can dish out..... a lot more

Blair Wind

Watched all of the first season this summer when I had nothing to do. Liked the concept. Have to go watch season two whenever I get the chance.

Having watched both shows, I gotta say Max is faster and to some degree smarter (pure intelligence/memory/all that good stuff)

But Buffy has that magical edge and tougher opponents. Id give it to her

xjustice69x
buffy for the win

starlock
buffy the vampire slayer all the way

tyranus
hmm, hard to chose, I adore alba, but by feats alone...
Buffy takes this.
Why??? Buffy is stronger, more trained ( dont say that al ba is military trained, i own both complete series and max only trained when she was a child and the small time she was captured again, buffy has kept training almost all her life, and riley was like max just that he was a male), buffy is stronger, tougher, and shes also very smart(battlesmart mind you), the only thing that max got going for her is her speed but please she only uses her speed every once in awhile.

jffxex1980
Their super strength comes from a different source. Buffy's super strength is endowed with magic whereas Max's is more of genetic splicing from various animals (cat and shark). Hand to hand combat, Buffy takes this one. One thing Buffy holds on edge is her will power. She has held up against a GOD! for crying out loud! As for speed, she's not a slow poke either. In one episode, she ahs caught an arrow in midair and snapped it. Sure, Max is the embodiment of what a perfect soldier should be BUT she isn't going to win against buffy who had prevented multiple apocalypse before. The best feat that Max did was took down Manticore AND had gotten captured. Speed for speed, Max takes this. Super strength versus super strength, Buffy takes this hands down. It's magic versus science. Buffy has a lot of things going for her. Magic that had been passed down from one slayer to slayer has existed on the dawn of civilization and everytime it passes to one slayer, the strength of it magnifies. I'm not saying Max is a slouch in the strength department BUT hers is derived from various animals. Sorry but Buffy takes this BUT it'll be one hell of a fight though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.