What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1640/matrixneogp1.jpg

There is a great misconception amongst many KMC members over who exactly can and cannot "dodge bullets"

Characters such as DareDevil, Wolverine, Batman, Captain America, etc, etc... all have managed to fool people into believing that they can "dodge" bullets... this is simply not possible, while yes, they do avoid being hit on a consistent basis, they are not actually dodging bullets, they are merely avoiding the aim of the person firing at them.

High velocity rifle fire can travel at over 3,000 mph (over mach 4) which is obviously way too fast for any non-speedster to avoid if it's on target when fired.

I've even heard people state that "Wolverine (or whoever) dodges lasers all the time" which is even more ludicrous... once again they are only avoiding the aim of the person/machine behind the weapon.

Spider-Man is another character people claim can "dodge" bullets and that he does it more often than any other character "proving" that he can... once again this is not the case... his spider-sense lets him know when he is about to be fired at and his superhuman speed allows him to easily move from that location before the shooter can even pull the trigger

I know this thread is fairly pointless... but I don't care... the growing number of fanboys on the comic forums who constantly state that "(insert name here) can dodge bullets/lasers" is mind-boggling

The characters who actually can "dodge" a bullet after it has been fired include Superman, the Flash, Quicksilver(classic), Speed Demon, etc... basically people who can move and react at the speeds necessary to avoid a projectile travelling anywhere between mach 0.5 to mach 4.5

http://hypertextbook.com/facts/1999/MariaPereyra.shtml
http://www.reloadbench.com/gloss/conv.html

NiņoAraņa
not disagreeing on anything other then this....wouldn't SMs spider-sense in essense actually allow him to dodge bullets? i mean, if it's coming at him, wouldn't he see it in enough time to "dodge"? instead of moving out of the way before it is shot?

Accel
thumb up

bigbran
I like how in the first choice, if they pick it, they call themselves idiots. laughing

Anyway, people are still going to claim that Wolverine (impowered by the souls of millions of fanboys, basically making him a high level cosmic) can dodge bullets.

Plus, I also thought that Spiderman has dodged a bullet after it's been fired...

Psyquis52
Leave it to Scoobless to trounce all the hopes and dreams of the many fanboys and noobs on this forum.

Scoobless is beginning to endear himself to me. wink

Scoobless
Originally posted by bigbran
Anyway, people are still going to claim that Wolverine (impowered by the souls of millions of fanboys, basically making him a high level cosmic) can dodge bullets.

I'm just trying to raise awareness/reason levels on KMC

smile

Plus, I also thought that Spiderman has dodged a bullet after it's been fired...

Spider-Man is slightly more difficult to slot into either group... he's at that point of superhuman speed/reactions where it's conceivable for him to do it on occasion.... He has caught a bullet before... but I would assume that it was a, relatively speaking, slow moving round

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Scoobless

There is a great misconception amongst many KMC members over who exactly can and cannot "dodge bullets"

Characters such as DareDevil, Wolverine, Batman, Captain America, etc, etc... all have managed to fool people into believing that they can "dodge" bullets... this is simply not possible, while yes, they do avoid being hit on a consistent basis, they are not actually dodging bullets, they are merely avoiding the aim of the person firing at them.

High velocity rifle fire can travel at over 3,000 mph (over mach 4) which is obviously way too fast for any non-speedster to avoid if it's on target when fired.

I've even heard people state that "Wolverine (or whoever) dodges lasers all the time" which is even more ludicrous... once again they are only avoiding the aim of the person/machine behind the weapon.

Spider-Man is another character people claim can "dodge" bullets and that he does it more often than any other character "proving" that he can... once again this is not the case... his spider-sense lets him know when he is about to be fired at and his superhuman speed allows him to easily move from that location before the shooter can even pull the trigger

I know this thread is fairly pointless... but I don't care... the growing number of fanboys on the comic forums who constantly state that "(insert name here) can dodge bullets/lasers" is mind-boggling

The characters who actually can "dodge" a bullet after it has been fired include Superman, the Flash, Quicksilver(classic), Speed Demon, etc... basically people who can move and react at the speeds necessary to avoid a projectile travelling anywhere between mach 0.5 to mach 4.5

No, Im telling you that in time you wont have to!

embarrasment I guess thats why they are called COMIC BOOKS. They dont have to make sense all the time. If all comics were based on actual facts, like say not being able to dodge bullets, the comic would be kinda boring.

Grimm22
Well, Cap has said that he see's the bullet's in a slow motion type of sense. erm

Scoobless
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well, Cap has said that he see's the bullet's in a slow motion type of sense. erm

slow motion ? ... they are still travelling at hundreds/thousands of miles per hour

If a bullet is fired on target at on of those guys... and they aren't already in motion... they should not be able to get out of the way in time

jgiant
punisher hit spiderman with mercy bullets... stick out tongue

Grimm22
slow motion ? ... they are still travelling at hundreds/thousands of miles per hour

If a bullet is fired on target at on of those guys... and they aren't already in motion... they should not be able to get out of the way in time

I donno erm

He says he sees faster.

Badabing

I guess it's the same thing that Peter saw in the Spider-man movie when Flash tried to hit him. messed

bigbran
According to Wolverine's fans, Wolverine can see bullets in slow motion.

Scoobless
According to Wolverine's fans, Wolverine can see bullets in slow motion.

Which was one of the reasons I made this thread in the first place... I've read every Wolverine comic that has come out in the last ten years and I've never seen that ability crop up

bigbran
Which was one of the reasons I made this thread in the first place... I've read every Wolverine comic that has come out in the last ten years and I've never seen that ability crop up I guess Wolverine came out of the comic, and told them personally, I dunno, I guess he has that ability.

NiņoAraņa
no expression

bigbran
Shit!!
I know I seen somewhere say that Wolverine was able to catch nukes....
I forget what thread, but if I find it, I'll post it.

Metalmanx

While I agree completely with what you're saying, I just want to say that Spider-Man actually HAS dodged a bullet that was already on it's path towards him. I'm looking for the scan now. But he was standing still, the bullet was fired, and it was still in mid-air, about half-way to him, before he started to move. I'll keep looking for it.

But you're right on about everyone else. Kudos.

Tha C-Master

http://www.reloadbench.com/gloss/conv.html I'm glad you brought this up. Technically Spiderman dodges them depending on the distance and situation, but he shouldn't just be dodging ridiculous amounts either. I made this point several times along with Never. yes

The Pict
It doesn't really matter if Wolverine can dodge bullets or not. I know fans argue he can to prove ha has super reaction speed or whatever but in the end it's pretty pointless.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I'm glad you brought this up. Technically Spiderman dodges them depending on the distance and situation, but he shouldn't just be dodging ridiculous amounts either. I made this point several times along with Never. yes

Distance is obviously a big factor here... especially for Spider-Man

Tha C-Master
Which was one of the reasons I made this thread in the first place... I've read every Wolverine comic that has come out in the last ten years and I've never seen that ability crop up I think that sometimes people just blatantly lie and hope us to believe it. erm

Faceman
All these guys Wolverine, Bats, Cap, and DD, have been hit by bullets before. Heck, even Spidys been tagged by a bullet before....

Metalmanx
Found it:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6506479

And I realized it was A LOT CLOSER to him than I thought before he actually started to move. Just saying.

Faceman
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Found it:

And I realized it was A LOT CLOSER to him than I thought before he actually started to move. Just saying. Impressive..

Scoobless
Found it:

And I realized it was A LOT CLOSER to him than I thought before he actually started to move. Just saying.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/1396/spideyshotatrf4.th.jpg

Not bad.

smile

Tha C-Master
Which I understand, but if I saw the other streetlevelers doing it like that I would raise a brow.

But then DD dodging Bullseye kinda kills this thread. sad

Scoobless
Which I understand, but if I saw the other streetlevelers doing it like that I would raise a brow.

But then DD dodging Bullseye kinda kills this thread. sad

Not really... Bullseye doesn't through stuff at mach 3 and DD can also tell when someone is throwing stuff at him before it leaves the guys hand

NiņoAraņa
yeah DD might be able to do the same....but eh

Metalmanx
Not really... Bullseye doesn't through stuff at mach 3 and DD can also tell when someone is throwing stuff at him before it leaves the guys hand

Agreed.

Tha C-Master
Not really... Bullseye doesn't through stuff at mach 3 and DD can also tell when someone is throwing stuff at him before it leaves the guys hand Fair point, and DD has admitted he can't dodge bullets.

NiņoAraņa
Fair point, and DD has admitted he can't dodge bullets. just assume the aim of the person before they shoot?

Metalmanx

Tha C-Master

DigiMark007
Good thread.

Yeah, DD can hear aim and time of guns. Others can see it and dodge accordingly.

Hell, any of us could occasionally dodge gunfire just by avoiding where the gun is aimed as much as possible. Same principle in something like table tennis (ping pong). The pros don't react to the ball, they merely anticipate theri opponents next shot based on the trajectory of the paddle and the position of their body.

But Scoob's right. They're anticipating the bullet, not dodging it once it has been shot. Speedsters are the only ones who can do that (occasionally Spidey).

long pig
Batgirl has dodged bullets. No, not the aim or the person firing, she dodged the bullets effortlessly.

The red dot was on her forehead, she heard the fire and it showed the bullet going towards her almost 3 inches or so from her face and she just sidesteps it. Then, 10 more bullets are fired and she casually goes around them while they were inches from her body.

Deathstroke has done the same thing.

IMO D.C streetlevelers are way above Marvel's.

long pig
Fair point, and DD has admitted he can't dodge bullets.
Really?
Yet, he's chased bullets down after they've been fired and smacked them away from the person it was going to hit.

The Fake Macoy
Yeah, some people don't seem to realize that one of the reasons why guns are so loud is that the bullets are breaking the sound barrier. It's good to see this type of thread here.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by long pig
Batgirl has dodged bullets. No, not the aim or the person firing, she dodged the bullets effortlessly.

The red dot was on her forehead, she heard the fire and it showed the bullet going towards her almost 3 inches or so from her face and she just sidesteps it. Then, 10 more bullets are fired and she casually goes around them while they were inches from her body.

Deathstroke has done the same thing.

IMO D.C streetlevelers are way above Marvel's.

Hey buddy, get your logic-defying feats the hell out of here. We're only acknowledging scans that prove we're right!

stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
Punisher was shooting at him to be fair.

"His heat. Pumps" (gunshots)
"By the way--in case you were wondering--I can't dodge bullets. I can't outrun bullets, I cant otthink bullets. So, it would seem he wasn't shooting to kill me. He was shooting for me to do something like this. To get away from him, so he could bail."

Originally posted by long pig
Really?
Yet, he's chased bullets down after they've been fired and smacked them away from the person it was going to hit.

You don't think DD's faster than a bullet though do you? It would be as useless as bringing up Flash getting hit by a man throwing a dart.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Good thread.

Yeah, DD can hear aim and time of guns. Others can see it and dodge accordingly.

Hell, any of us could occasionally dodge gunfire just by avoiding where the gun is aimed as much as possible. Same principle in something like table tennis (ping pong). The pros don't react to the ball, they merely anticipate theri opponents next shot based on the trajectory of the paddle and the position of their body.

But Scoob's right. They're anticipating the bullet, not dodging it once it has been shot. Speedsters are the only ones who can do that (occasionally Spidey). Pretty much, in the forum at least.

Soljer
Not to mention the fact that Spiderman and Taskmaster have CAUGHT bullets.

And supposedly, Logan's done the same thing.

And I can't count how many times Daredevil has intercepted bullets with his billy club.

Also, Captain America has dodged bullets AFTER they were fired, just as many others have.

I agree, that they SHOULDN'T be able to. Lest they can move at Mach speeds - but that's what suspension of disbelief is all about.

To answer the question....Street Levellers CAN'T dodge bullets....but they do. no expression.

jrodslam
Daredevil has dodged bullets after they have already been fired. Hes mentioned that he sees them as they cut through the air and it makes it easy for him to twist and turn between the bullets.

Darth Vegas
Anyone have a scan of Wolverine actually catching a bullet (and not with his chest or head) or dodging it like Spider-Man did in that scan posted earlier?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
Anyone have a scan of Wolverine actually catching a bullet (and not with his chest or head)

laughing

But that's the only way he knows!

Dreampanther
Originally posted by jrodslam
Daredevil has dodged bullets after they have already been fired. Hes mentioned that he sees them as they cut through the air and it makes it easy for him to twist and turn between the bullets.

Refer C-Master's answer:

"Punisher was shooting at him to be fair.

"By the way--in case you were wondering--I can't dodge bullets. I can't outrun bullets, I cant otthink bullets. So, it would seem he wasn't shooting to kill me. He was shooting for me to do something like this. To get away from him, so he could bail.""

In this comic, which I have scans of somewhere, (I think it's Ultimate Team-Up, with Spidey, Punisher and DD) DD HIMSELF admits he cannot dodge bullets.

Therefore, the argument that he can dodge bullets is nonsensical.

Sam Z
Before you said anything. It's a ridiculous non-canon crossover where Wolverine defeated Darkness.

King KAM
Yes, you can dodge bullets, now go stand infront of a man with an AK-47 and start practicing!!! evil face

Jyppe
People without superhuman reflexes shouldn't be dodging bullets after they've been fired. And Reflexes alone won't really help that much, you need to be very fast in order to pull something like that off.

To dodge a shot that's going to be fired, you only need to move faster than the shooter can anticipate.

Besides, comic bullets are the biggest jobbers in the world. They never hit, or the shooters never aim at the guys who they're trying to shoot. And bullets always slow down when they're going to hit them. Hell, I'm sure that even Aunt May has dodged bullets..

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Sam Z
Before you said anything. It's a ridiculous non-canon crossover where Wolverine defeated Darkness.

And we are not even so sure how fast that bullet moves...it wasn't a regular one, after all...

That's a good feat, anyway...and I wouldn't put it past Wolverine to react to bullet after it has been fired, if we go by his higher feats.

All these guys have been put to shame in bullet dodging by Nightwing, however. He's insane. Dodged bullets from 20 SWAT agents, with his back literally turned and in very small space (Stairway to be exact). And that's probably one of his lesser fats.

juggernaut66666
Yes you can If you are a hairy midget with 6 butter knives

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
And we are not even so sure how fast that bullet moves...it wasn't a regular one, after all...

That's a good feat, anyway...and I wouldn't put it past Wolverine to react to bullet after it has been fired, if we go by his higher feats.

All these guys have been put to shame in bullet dodging by Nightwing, however. He's insane. Dodged bullets from 20 SWAT agents, with his back literally turned and in very small space (Stairway to be exact). And that's probably one of his lesser fats. scans of said madness?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Refer C-Master's answer:

"By the way--in case you were wondering--I can't dodge bullets. I can't outrun bullets, I cant otthink bullets. So, it would seem he wasn't shooting to kill me. He was shooting for me to do something like this. To get away from him, so he could bail.""

In this comic, which I have scans of somewhere, (I think it's Ultimate Team-Up, with Spidey, Punisher and DD) DD HIMSELF admits he cannot dodge bullets.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3896/daredevil1ba8.th.jpg http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7895/daredevil2sh3.th.jpg http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9832/daredevil3nh9.th.jpg http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9541/daredevil4yb8.th.jpg

He can't avoid shots if he doesn't get some advanced warning

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/438/daredevil5qj1.th.jpg

DarkCrawler

Scoobless
Here
http://img473.imageshack.us/my.php?image=year1999dodgesbulletsfromentir.gif

Here's some more:
http://img458.imageshack.us/my.php?image=year1997dodgesbulletsandthrows.gif
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=year1997dodgesbullets2ue.gif
http://img467.imageshack.us/my.php?image=year1997dodgesbullets39yv.gif

Seems the only thing keeping him alive is dumb writing

no expression

Blair Wind
duh, he had prep time stick out tongue

Dreampanther
Did anybody here ever read The Destroyer books, with Remo Williams and his trainer, Chiun, Master of Sinanju? According to Wikipedia, Marvel published several comic book and magazine series based on the books, although I never saw one (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Destroyer)

Anyway, according to the books ( I haven't read them in ages) Sinanju was the sun source of all martial arts (ninjutsu, kung fu - everything is a mere shadow of Sinanju) and practitioners were the best assassins in the world. Through training, their entire nervous systems eventually adapted, until they could no longer eat meat, and they could climb straight up sheer walls, survive impossible drops, dodge bullets and run over anything without making a sound.

These were cool books, basically ripping off everything in sight, but I always enjoyed the basic premise, that one could through sheer willpower and training (basically mind over matter) do things that were normally thought impossible.

The same basic argument applies to the common legend of a woman lifting a car off her trapped baby, stuff like that.

Of course I am not saying that normal human beings can dodge bullets. But the books were a lot of fun to read!
stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Seems the only thing keeping him alive is dumb writing

no expression

Agreed, actually. erm

hank_mccoy
Here
http://img473.imageshack.us/my.php?image=year1999dodgesbulletsfromentir.gif

Here's some more:
http://img458.imageshack.us/my.php?image=year1997dodgesbulletsandthrows.gif
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=year1997dodgesbullets2ue.gif
http://img467.imageshack.us/my.php?image=year1997dodgesbullets39yv.gif

its a really dumb writing , he doesn't even try to avoid the bullets he just goes straight forward and none of the bullets can even tag him ....

Dinalfos
Skilled ones can avoid getting shot, with a bit of luck. But they can't literally "dodge" them, certainly not without strong anticipation. But anticipation requires attention, which might be problematic if someone else is trying to shoot you from another angle.

Dreampanther
Here's an interesting article:

http://martialarts.jameshom.com/library/weekly/aa043000.htm

Dodging the Bullet

Being impervious to bullets is one thing--dodging bullets is another. While it would seem impossible to be able to dodge bullets, like Keanu Reeves in The Matrix, there's some history about training in the martial arts to dodge projectiles. For example, at higher ranks in some martial arts, black belts attempt to dodge thrown knives or even catch arrows. Ninjitsu, karate, and kenpo practitioners have all demonstrated the arrow catch--even on US television's That's Incredible show. But because of the incredible danger involved, catching arrows and dodging bullets seems to be still the domain of fantasy, something Xena, Warrior Princess could do, but not mere mortal martial artists.

Yet the legends persist. There's even an account of the legendary Morehei Ueshiba, founder of aikido, dodging the pistol fire of six army men in a demonstration of his skills. Common sense would tell you this has got to be bunk.

But as it is a personal account by Gozo Shioda, himself an aikido legend and founder of his own style of aikido, it makes you wonder if it really could be true:

"One, two, three. The six revolvers fired at the same time and a cloud of dust whirled around us. Then, suddenly, one of the six marksmen was flying through the air! What had happened? Before we could figure it out, Sensei was standing behind the six men, laughing into his beard.

and

Facing Ueshiba Sensei were the barrels of the six revolvers which had been fired. This far I could remember clearly, but the next stage, where Sensei had moved the distance of 25 meters and thrown one of the six marksmen, I simply could not understand. I couldn't find any explanation for other than "God techniques.""

There's so many facets of the martial arts that are just too mystical to explain, at least within the science of today. Perhaps in the future we'll understand more about human reflexes, coordination, and skills, and determine ways to amplify them to a level where blocking bullets with bracelets like Wonder Woman would be possible. But for now, these tales are just another part of the fascinating mystique of the martial arts.

Grimm22
Which was one of the reasons I made this thread in the first place... I've read every Wolverine comic that has come out in the last ten years and I've never seen that ability crop up

I agree yes

Good point scoob, just because you see things faster dosent mean you are as fast as the object. wink

Avalonofthewind

Vamp (from Metal Gear 2) works in that way. He reacts to the actions of the shooters body right before the trigger is pressed.

Funny thing that they went this slightly more realistic route with a guy who walks on water and ressurects himself. smile

Scoobless
I posted these in another thread after I was informed that Wolverine can dodge bullets.
Originally posted by Someone who claims that he isn't a fanboy
Logan dodges bullets with ease
1. http://img400.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1jh8.jpg
2. http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2yq7.jpg

3. http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3yl9.jpg
4. http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=4yp9.jpg

5. http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine12108ap8.jpg
6. http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine12109ga6.jpg

7. http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vfxwolverine39008pp0.jpg

8. http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vfxwolverine39020kx9.jpg

9. http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wpyrate0912pq4.jpg

10. http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine08pyratep10tm8.jpg

11. http://img480.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine1620gf2.jpg

12. http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine41015pg5.jpg

13. http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine150page24qc3.jpg

14. http://img480.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine150page30vx8.jpg

15. http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine12210cr5.jpg

16. http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine12217ug0.jpg

He can't even dodge cars sometimes:

http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinesquashedbycarsyy5.jpg

Alfheim
Found it:

So someone with 15x times reflexes of a normal human being should be able to do that?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Refer C-Master's answer:

Well, it looks as if we are at a crossroads here because hes also stated that he sees the bullets cut through the air which allows for him to twist inbetwen them.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Alfheim
So someone with 15x times reflexes of a normal human being should be able to do that?

They'd need superhuman speed and a spider sense as well (or something similar)

Alfheim
They'd need superhuman speed and a spider sense as well (or something similar)

Yeah his spider sense make him move out of the way before its fired not when its in midflight!

marvelprince
Yeah his spider sense make him move out of the way before its fired not when its in midflight!

Its not just his spider-sense that moves him. Its his physical speed. His super reflexes help, as do his spider-sense but if he couldn't move so fast then it would all be pointless

Alfheim
Originally posted by marvelprince
Its not just his spider-sense that moves him. Its his physical speed. His super reflexes help, as do his spider-sense but if he couldn't move so fast then it would all be pointless

Yeah, yeah whatever. That bullet was in mid flight he aint dodging it with 15 x reflexes.

marvelprince
Yeah, yeah whatever. That bullet was in mid flight he aint dodging it with 15 x reflexes.

Again, it isn't the reflexes that enable him to dodge. Reflexes allow him to know there is a threat faster and percieve situations better but without the speed necessary to dodge them then you have nothing

Sam Z

Actually it's 40 x reflexes. And that's before upgrade.

Alfheim
Actually it's 40 x reflexes. And that's before upgrade.

Well apparently the more official position is 15 times.

Sam Z
Well apparently the more official position is 15 times.

What can be more official than Spider-man comicbooks? And it's said there that 40 times, and it was said more than once...

Alfheim
What can be more official than Spider-man comicbooks? And it's said there that 40 times, and it was said more than once...

Yeah I know but some one told me that despite this the more official position is 15 times. *shrug*

wolvertooth
http://www.spidervillain.com/SpiderManCovers/Amazing/ASM162/Page1.jpg whistle , and he can avoid bullets? no

Sub_Mariner
I don't think we've been reading the same Wolverine comics:

1. http://img400.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1jh8.jpg
2. http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2yq7.jpg

3. http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3yl9.jpg
4. http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=4yp9.jpg

5. http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine12108ap8.jpg
6. http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine12109ga6.jpg

7. http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vfxwolverine39008pp0.jpg

8. http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vfxwolverine39020kx9.jpg

9. http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wpyrate0912pq4.jpg

10. http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine08pyratep10tm8.jpg

11. http://img480.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine1620gf2.jpg

12. http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine41015pg5.jpg

13. http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine150page24qc3.jpg

14. http://img480.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine150page30vx8.jpg

15. http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine12210cr5.jpg

16. http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine12217ug0.jpg

He can't even dodge cars sometimes:

http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinesquashedbycarsyy5.jpg

As funny as DareDevil doing it?

http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinedazedcs8.jpg

smile

wolvertooth
http://www.spidervillain.com/SpiderManCovers/Amazing/ASM129/Page3.jpg

wolvertooth
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/1966/vsnamor1f5ue.jpg
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9690/vsnamor1g1uk.jpg
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/3382/vsnamor1c1wy.jpg

Sub_Mariner
Reported for spamming now.

wolvertooth
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner

you are so childish, i just show a scan where spider-man cant avoind knives that kraven throws at him to state that he cant avoid bullets and you start to post wolverine scans? things are really bad with you no

Ethereal
Reaction Time.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by wolvertooth
you are so childish, i just show a scan where spider-man cant avoind knives that kraven throws at him to state that he cant avoid bullets and you start to post wolverine scans? things are really bad with you no

No i post scans of Wolverine, Getting hit my bullets counting his super speed. smile

wolvertooth
same with namor who gets hit by the thing who is much slower then bullets

wolvertooth
and again spider-man was showed many times to be hit by kraven weapons, and by punisher weapons, he cant avoid bullets

V for Valentine
Reported for spamming now.

You suck. He didnt do anything against the rules no expression

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by V for Valentine
You suck. He didnt do anything against the rules no expression

Posting one scan in different posts for no reason?

Alfheim
Posting one scan in different posts for no reason?

I think he was just trying to get his point across. Annoying yes, but I dont think he broke the rules.

Sub_Mariner
I think he was just trying to get his point across. Annoying yes, but I dont think he broke the rules.

It's still sorta spam. erm

Sam Z
and again spider-man was showed many times to be hit by kraven weapons, and by punisher weapons, he cant avoid bullets

He can DODGE bullets and if you look few pages back you'll see scan of him dodging it while it's 1 feet away from him.

Alfheim
It's still sorta spam. erm

Yeeeeaaahhhh....well ok.........maybe.

wolvertooth
spam? i posted a scan of spider-man gets hit by knoves its a spam? and you posting 20 scans of wolverine that got nothing to do its not a spam?

V for Valentine
No it's not no expression plenty of scans have been posted, just because he doesnt state "look at these scans..." etc. makes it spam. Dont report people unless you have good reason.

Sub_Mariner
Yes but you posted it all in different posts, limit to atleast 1/2 man.

What if i did a new post for each of my sentences?

wolvertooth
v.... sub mariners problem is that we debate all the time with the wolverine vs namor case so he tries to get me kicked from the forum ... whatever

V for Valentine
That would be spam. But I sincerely doubt that posting scans like that is against the rules, you might find Tooth annoying at times but dont let that make you go all report-happy against him. He didnt do anything wrong AFAIK wink

Sub_Mariner
That would be spam. But I sincerely doubt that posting scans like that is against the rules, you might find Tooth annoying at times but dont let that make you go all report-happy against him. He didnt do anything wrong AFAIK wink

He did it in other threads like Superman vs Hulk, Namor, Spiderman.

Posting one scan a post. WHAT THE **** IS THE POINT

wolvertooth
i posted spider-man scans here and in the wolverine vs spider-man to state that spider-man is not that fast all the time, i dont have to explain to you anything , if you are going to act like a child and report everything i do without reason then i feel sorry for you if a debate about characters makes you act like that

Sub_Mariner
i posted spider-man scans here and in the wolverine vs spider-man to state that spider-man is not that fast all the time, i dont have to explain to you anything , if you are going to act like a child and report everything i do without reason then i feel sorry for you if a debate about characters makes you act like that

Are you really that retarded??????

You post one scan a post one after the other, IT IS ANNOYING. I'm not in the most excellent mood today because i'm ill.

V for Valentine
He did it in other threads like Superman vs Hulk, Namor, Spiderman.

Posting one scan a post. WHAT THE **** IS THE POINT

He didnt post one scan a post. I see Three at the top of the page in one post no expression im just saying dont misuse the report button because of a personal grudge.

Sub_Mariner
He didnt post one scan a post. I see Three at the top of the page in one post no expression im just saying dont misuse the report button because of a personal grudge.

He did it in multiple threads.

wolvertooth
and now insulting.... you got issues man .... unless you talk like a human being you wont get any response

Sub_Mariner
and now insulting.... you got issues man .... unless you talk like a human being you wont get any response

I didn't insult, i asked a question.

V for Valentine
He did it in multiple threads.

Aye, maybe he has and you know I dont like him (no offence Tooth). But report him in such threads rather than in here where he has done nothing wrong IMO.

I might pm digi and ask him whether it is considered spamming, because this has occured to me a few times this week and im not 100% sure but it'll be good to get it cleared up. then if it is considered spam report all you want, but if it isnt drop it.

k? smile

wolvertooth
Are you really that retarded??????

You post one scan a post one after the other, IT IS ANNOYING. I'm not in the most excellent mood today because i'm ill.

excuse me?? you are not in a mood for the things i show? who are you anyway? if you don't like the facts that i bring you can bite yourself for all that i care , i show points to talk with people not to please you, if you don't like it don't read it but don't be a little boy and report over nothing just because you don't like the points i bring

Sub_Mariner
excuse me?? you are not in a mood for the things i show? who are you anyway? if you don't like the facts that i bring you can bite yourself for all that i care , i show points to talk with people not to please you, if you don't like it don't read it but don't be a little boy and report over nothing just because you don't like the points i bring

S-U-C-K MY BALLS.

I said i'm not in the mood because i'm shivering, sick and boiling hot.

Alfheim
This is all quite funny watching you guys argue.

wolvertooth
S-U-C-K MY BALLS.

you know how many times i could report your posts like this one?

Sub_Mariner
Try me Fanboy.

wolvertooth
try you? how? get with a report war with you? Lol

V for Valentine
S-U-C-K MY BALLS.

I said i'm not in the mood because i'm shivering, sick and boiling hot.

Go to bed Michael, your worked up and its not good. Especially since your ill, you can sort this out whenever you wake up and have a clear head. just a thought.

Sub_Mariner
try you? how? get with a report war with you? Lol

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

WTF IS FUNNY?

Try me report me, i care...WHY?

Alfheim
Go to bed Michael, your worked up and its not good. Especially since your ill, you can sort this out whenever you wake up and have a clear head. just a thought.

Hes right.

Sub_Mariner

I'll go to bed when you accept he was spamming, if i could report him here for the same thing, why go to the seperate threads and do it again?

wolvertooth
just go into your bed and have some dreams about namor smile , wet atlantian dreams about namor

Sub_Mariner
just go into your bed and have some dreams about namor smile , wet atlantian dreams about namor

Go shove claws up your ass. smile

wolvertooth
in every post of wolverine you post hatered scans, and all the spite thread you and grimm always open , that can be easy reported

Alfheim

Do you wanna try and not be annoying?

wolvertooth

i would but unfortunately i left them up your ass so bring them back

Sub_Mariner
in every post of wolverine you post hatered scans, and all the spite thread you and grimm always open , that can be easy reported

I can report loads of your posts, i just want some fun. Why even mention Grimm?

Sub_Mariner
i would but unfortunately i left them up your ass so bring them back

Why did you have claws up my ass?

wolvertooth
Do you wanna try and not be annoying?

95% of the forum tries to flame me over the last 2 weeks and i suppose to be friendly with you ... right...

Alfheim

Listen man I know you're sick and all that but try and take it easy. You're not yourself. The other day you were telling me to calm down. Wolvertooth is annoying we all know that dont stoop to he level.

Alfheim
95% of the forum tries to flame me over the last 2 weeks and i suppose to be friendly with you ... right...

I haven't done anything to you. Oooops double post

V for Valentine
I'll go to bed when you accept he was spamming, if i could report him here for the same thing, why go to the seperate threads and do it again?

Michael, whether he was spamming or not. Maybe it would be better you left it eh? if it was spamming then he will get warned/temp banned or whatever and there you go. But I dont think he was, we will find out in due time. let it go, being pissed off isnt going to do your fever any better.

Sorry about this Scoobless btw, one of the most thought invigorating threads in a while and it gets a little ruined by this. embarrasment

Sub_Mariner
Listen man I know you're sick and all that but try and take it easy. You're not yourself. The other day you were telling me to calm down. Wolvertooth is annoying we all know that dont stoop to he level.

He told me to have wet dreams about Namor, That was supposed to be private! eek!

Alfheim
He told me to have wet dreams about Namor, That was supposed to be private! eek!
laughing Anyway you should go to bed.

wolvertooth
he is just mad because i owned him in the wolverine vs namor thread again as usual, and because i mentioned namor being kicked by some green thing that kicked his ass , its not my fault

Sub_Mariner
he is just mad because i owned him in the wolverine vs namor thread again as usual, and because i mentioned namor being kicked by some green thing that kicked his ass , its not my fault

You have never owned me.

Alfheim

Mate it because you kept posting the samething again and again......

Sub_Mariner
Mate it because you kept posting the samething again and again......

Thanks Alf, atleast someone isn't having a go at me.

willRules
Guys, why argue? You aren't solving anything and you are just all going off topic.....................

V for Valentine
You know something? Damn im sure we'd all be mighty embaressed if our wives/husbands/boyfriends/girlfriends etc. knew that we got into such passionate debates over comic book characters on an internet forum confused

Yeah I think that no-one of the people can straight out dodge bullets, fired from point-blank range of course. But from a distance maybe, and those with skills or powers to know when or where someone will fire.. Well i dont know if they count or whatever. But no-one except proper speedsters are capable to full on dodge them IMO

Alfheim
Yeah I saw that same post in another thread as well. Im not sure if you needed to report him but I think with you're illness and wolverine fans in general it made you flip.

Anyway im off...

V for Valentine
Originally posted by willRules
Guys, why argue? You aren't solving anything and you are just all going off topic.....................

Well said Mr prussel

steverules
lol don't tell me Will has actually given out his middle and last name on here (I know going off topic I'm just suprised)

Mindship

Yeah, yeah, yeah, "it's only comics." But the thing is, comics may not have to make sense with real-life physics, but they DO have to be internally consistent to be entertaining.

I completely agree with you, and this issue is even more inane when it comes to dodging laser beams. If nothing else, how does one see the beam coming if the "give-away" light from the beam moves no faster then the beam itself? This, of course, says nothing about the speed of the electrochemical impulses needed in order to react fast enough.

Technically, even Superman should not be able to dodge a laser beam. And the only reason I might give it to someone like Wonder Woman is because one could argue (though this has Never been stated in a comic) that her magic is enabling her to perceive things superluminally. But again, this is pushing it.

The better interpretation, as you've aptly phrased it, is that they are avoiding the attacker's aim. Hell, how else could Batman dodge Supergirl's heat vision (yet he get's caught by her freeze-breath!)

Ahh, comics...

wolvertooth
if we take all the feats of the characters then they are very very few who should do it, i mean spider-man right? can dodje bullets? but gets hit from people that are not near to be fast as bullets? you want to tell me he can avoid bullets mach 3 but cant avoid kraven,scorpion or even black cat???

steverules
Hasn't spider-man himself said he can dodge bullets and other stuff.

DigiMark007

Actually, yes. Answering flaming with more of the same is never a way to solve it.

And there's usually a valid reason that it starts in the first place. 90% of the reports I get come from people who won't look in the mirror occasionally when they accuse others of being unecessarily rude.

So yeah, I realize you're not the only one at fault. But if everyone could just stfu and start acting respectful, we'd have a better time at this.

My thanks, if anyone's willing to comply.

P.S. Posting scans that differ from something you posted isn't spam. It's called a counter-argument. This thread has come up in the reports about 6 times today...at least make it worth my while.

Scoobless
if we take all the feats of the characters then they are very very few who should do it, i mean spider-man right? can dodje bullets? but gets hit from people that are not near to be fast as bullets? you want to tell me he can avoid bullets mach 3 but cant avoid kraven,scorpion or even black cat???

Bullets tend not to change direction to hit the person they are fired at.... but it's not liked he got floored by Molly Hayes or anything

no expression

manjaro
its funny cuz i have seen dd, wolverine and spiderman dodg bullets b4....on panel, so i guess im the idiot, and my eyes are totaly lying bastards thenbig grin

H. S. 6
Originally posted by manjaro
its funny cuz i have seen dd, wolverine and spiderman dodg bullets b4....on panel, so i guess im the idiot, and my eyes are totaly lying bastards thenbig grin

Do you have scans?

We know Spider-Man has, but DD and Wolverine I've never seen... erm

jrodslam
Originally posted by manjaro

As i cant speak for knowing if Wolverine has, i do agree with you in saying that DD can and has dodged bulles b4. I wouldnt agree with the poll in saying that "Im an idiot", but i get what youre saying.

manjaro
in one of wolverines mini's from a few years back he took on some mafia guys in jersey, and when he was at the top bosses mansion the guy had a throne room of sorts, and in front of the throne he had a collapsable floor that revealed a lion's den that he would let his enemies fall into..anyhoo wolvie had just barged in the place in the first place so they started letting off,and from point blank range he dodged most of them

and really old school mini circa early 90's he stormed a building filled with yakuza guys and they were shooting at him with full auto rifles in the dark and he dodged them all and gutted them

manjaro
i have to do this the old school way cuz i posted some links but they didnt work

#1 lunging b4 they can pull trigger

manjaro
#2 poke holes in mother f ****ers faster than thier human eyes can follow

manjaro
#3 dodge and swat darts fired from a gun

manjaro
#4 dodging bullet from point blank range

manjaro
#5 machine gun fire?..meh..its nothing

manjaro
some random ass dude?....meh its nothing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>