the name game: phoenix "fanboys"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manorastroman
at the request of my favorite time-traveling dolt, this thread is dedicated to the naming and slander of the millions of percieved phoenix "fanboys".

bigbran
Originally posted by manorastroman
at the request of my favorite time-traveling dolt, this thread is dedicated to the naming and slander of the millions of percieved phoenix "fanboys". This is going to be closed down. It's also insulting to the people who get named, and at the end, your the one to blame, since your basically opening a thread to bash people.
Before you start arguing, you made a thread, so people could be labeled as fanboys, thus your the cause!

manorastroman
shrug. extant refused to answer my simple question in the phoenix v ion thread, and claimed he would answer it given the proper avenue. this is such an avenue.

bigbran
shrug. extant refused to answer my simple question in the phoenix v ion thread, and claimed he would answer it given the proper avenue. this is such an avenue. Who cares? There are obviously some Phoenix fanboys, that of which I'm not going to say.
Just like everyone has.
Do you really need to open a thread, so people can accuse others of being fanboys?
Basically, everyone has there own opinions of who is one, some are, some aren't. That's not going to change the minds of peoples opinion.

Do you really want to make a thread, when you, yourself are going to be accused of a fanboy, and that's why this thread started.

manorastroman
obviously phoenix fanboys? gee, if only i could get some names. because the only CLOSE to a phoenix fanboy i've ever seen is GS, and he is far more logical and well informed than any traditional fanboy.

maybe if this thread catches on, extant can stop trolling around calling everybody who disagrees with him a phoenix fanboy with brain damage. you know, give him a proper place to vent.

bigbran
obviously phoenix fanboys? gee, if only i could get some names. because the only CLOSE to a phoenix fanboy i've ever seen is GS, and he is far more logical and well informed than any traditional fanboy.
I've seen a couple. Plus, do you really think GS wants, everyone to talk about him? Because that's basically how everyone sees him. I'm not going to say I do, but everyone else is going to label him, right off the bat, and he has no knowledge of this thread, and it might just piss him off.
This seems to me, that you also made this thread so you could argue. Somebody calls someone a fanboy, then they start arguing. This thread is basically a ticking bomb, either somebody is going to get banned, in a fight, or a warning.
maybe if this thread catches on, extant can stop trolling around calling everybody who disagrees with him a phoenix fanboy with brain damage. you know, give him a proper place to vent. This thread is also a spite thread, since it was made out of spite.
An arguement in a thread is one thing, but you made a thread for it.

bigbran
I'm not going to drag this thread on longer than it needs to go, so good day sir.

manorastroman
at the request of my fellow arguer. i was perfectly fine keeping this in its original thread.

i don't think GS gives much of a damn about these forums, and regardless, as some one who has debated with and against him for about a year now, i think this is something that wouldn't make him bat an eye.

this bomb could be so easily diffused.

Galan777
Im not sure why this isnt closed...... I dont even like the Phoenix and its insulting.

DigiMark007
this thread is dedicated to the naming and slander

What the f**k?

I'm out of witty comments at the moment....but this is just a rotten idea on numerous levels.

If you want to try and callout fanboys, do so intelligently rather than being a dick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.