SW Ep.II: Original Cast???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sabrea
i found a website link of of the lucas arts website, and there was a page on it that said hayden wasnt originally gonna play anakin, that josh hartnett was, i have no clue y GL would choose hayden over josh, but there was the original movie poster design, of course, i lost the pic. ill see if i can find the website again, and ill go through al my pics. to find the poster...

Dexx
i had a fake ep. II poster with Leonardo DiCaprio!!!!!!!! as Anakin.
Thank god!!

Sabrea
that scares me...but no, there was a colunm on the page that said that GL was gonna use JH but when HC came along he decided to use him as Anakin instead of JH, so it was a good thing they never put out movie poster yet...

Julie
yes it is.....I think that Hayden did a fine job

Sabrea
im happy that hayden got the part...i wouldve never known bout him if it werent for SW, of course i prob. wouldve seen LAAH eventually knoing my friends...and i have my dad to thank for my SW obsession cause when ep.I came out i didnt wanna see it, but he dragged me there and now i am obsessed...*sarcastic tone* im sure hes soo glad he dragged me to ep.I...

Julie
smile
so have you seen all the Star Wars movies or are you just obsessed by the new ones?

Sabrea
after i saw ep.I i made my dad go through all the videos to find the originals but he couldnt so i had to wait til we went to the cabin with their friends who brought them and i watched them all there, so ive seen em all but ep.III obviously cause its not out yet...

Captain REX
No, really? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who is Josh Harnett?

Sabrea
u cant tell me that u dont kno who josh is...

Dexx
i don't know either

Sabrea
*cries*black hawk down

Dexx
hey..that's for over 15s evil face

Sabrea
wat???BHD??

Dexx
u'r too little...ur not allowed to watch violent movies. evil face

Sabrea
roll eyes (sarcastic) u cant even begin to magine wat i watch, im basically allowed to watch almost nething i want

Dexx
trust me i can immagine.....you hugging that teddybear hayden. I'm the one allowed to watch whatever i want...........in fact nobody's checkin on me evil face

Julie
hmmmm May be someone ought to keep an eye on you wink

Dexx
i have this camera thinggie over here...with it's big black cold glass eye sad

Sabrea
roll eyes (sarcastic) the bear is for decoration...it sits on my bed all day then goes in the chair when i go to sleep....

Dexx
smart teddy bear.

Julie
well behaved teddy bear

Dexx
i wonder if he's saber resistant. Oh well..only one way to find out

Julie
NOOOOOO!!!!....*lunges forward with lightsaber lit to protect the teddy bear*

yerssot
children roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dexx
*sabbs teddy bear anyway*
*puffy burned feathers fall from julie's hands*

Sabrea
its smart because it runs when i come on this forum and it knows what people say about it here...and i actually lost it...i forgot where i put it, oh well...too bad for the bear...i think my cat might have taken it and shredded it...and if he did hes going to get the beating of a lifetime because that was a really expensive teddy bear...

yerssot
violance on animals is an offence

Sabrea
i dont think id really hurt the cat...wat time did i type that?? i dont even remember typing that...i dont remember much after 12 anyway...just that i was awake...

Dexx
cat's are nice.....like'em a lot.....
Havin' doubts the bear ran away from the forum...

Sabrea
it runs cause it knows your here...and if you think cats are nice you need to meet mine, its evil...

mah
The Evil Cat!!

Sabrea
lol....yes...its evil....

Dexx
all evil cats turn nice 'round me....they know i like em. I hope u realise a cat doesn't consider you or anothe rfamily member as it's owner, it's kinda the other way around. She chooses you and she considers the owner. That's why it get's out and stays gone for however she pleases.
If ya know how to treat 'em ....they're very good pets...evil ones too....it's a sign of personality.
And the bear ran from ya, not the forum, or me.

Julie
confused ok....uh-huh

Dexx
it's sarah mindless ....mind games big grin ..blame her..she started it...

Julie
sure just blame Sarah......poor girl gets blamed for mind games you persist in playing

Dexx
bbb..bb..but....i..iii....i cc...can't h..help it.

Sabrea
*cires* you blame me for everything j/k...and the bear ran from YOU!!

Dexx
actually the correct answer to the wuestion: "Who did the bear run from?" would be "YOU"

Sabrea
the bear doesnt run away from me, it likes me..great, now im talking about inanimate objects getting up and running from ppl

finti
and this is SW related how???????

yerssot
by closing it

Sabrea
i dont kno anymore..it started out sw related

King Jedi
I know loads of people who only got into Star Wars after seeing TPM. Just thought I'd share that.

Sabrea
that was random

justinday15
I heard that Leo Dicaprio was going to play Anakin.

GordonSkywalker
Thank God he didn't! I wasn't too sure about Hayden when I first read about him in SW Insider. Now I've actually seen him a dozen times in the role, I am sure glad he got the part over the other guys listed throughout this discussion.

Member.
leonardo DiCaprio? holy s***, that *****.whistle im glad GL didn't

GordonSkywalker
That would have been a bad idea if you ask me.

Julie
yes indeed....sw wouldn't have been the same

cookies2006
Yeah hes better of with Titantic!!!!

Julie
much....titantic was ok....but Star wars is 30-40 times better

cookies2006
PPPPSSHHH! About a 1,000 x's better. SW is TIGHT! All titantic had was the beautiful picture of Rose.

GordonSkywalker
I say Hayden Christensen has established himself as the genuine article for the part of young Anakin Skywalker. I was unsure about him in the beginning but he has proved himself in my mind.

cookies2006
I thought that same thing!

GordonSkywalker
Now he is the definitive Anakin in the minds of females everywhere!

cookies2006
eeeehhhh. Bunch of balogne. Or however ya spell it.

GordonSkywalker
So you do not like Hayden as Anakin? We could have got far worse.

cookies2006
I like him. I was just saying that about the female thing.

GordonSkywalker
I see. Well I could have been wrong about that.

justinday15
I think Hayden is perfect for Anakin.

GordonSkywalker
Hey cool pics there! Yes out of the other possible candidates for the role of a lifetime, I think Hayden has done very well.

cookies2006
he did very good for that part.

GordonSkywalker
Yes he did. It was a tough role to have to make his own but he did it with style.

cookies2006
That would take lots of patients to make a movie. But not really because people wait on you hand and foot.

GordonSkywalker
Yes I suppose they do. Don't forget there are lots of lines to learn,usually.

cookies2006
Especially for SW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.