ROTS Sidious & Vader run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
No rest for 1-4. Pre-suit Vader

1. 3 Yuuzhan Vong warriors.
2. 7 droidekas
3. AOTC Anakin & TPM Darth Maul
4. Qui-Gon Jinn & AOTC Obi-Wan

6 hours rest.

5. ROTS Obi-Wan & OT Vader
6. NJO Jaina Solo
7. Yoda, Dooku & NJO Mara Jade Skywalker
8. DE Luke Skywalker
9. They make it.

Rampant ox
I think the 7 droidekas might give them a fair bit of grief (assuming their shields block lightning). Apart from that I would say they go down at 7. Yoda and Sidious will stalemate until Dooku and co come to help after beating Anakin.

Darth Subjekt
NEGATIVE!!!! Sids takes out Dooku while Vader tries to hold off Yoda then they double team his ass in to oblivion, and Mara Jade??? HA! no contest....

Or like we said inthe other thread, Vader takes Dooku and Sids takes Yoda, and MJ is too bust doing her nails.

Darth Sexy
I'd say they lose to Yoda and Dooku. Sidious can't beat Yoda as of ROTS and Vader in a suit will DEFINITELY lose to Dooku.

Ogami Itto
They fall at seven

Hell you could just put Dooku in at 7 all by himself - He'd still beat them!

Dooku's teh sh@T

Darth Sexy
Uh no.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Rampant ox
I think the 7 droidekas might give them a fair bit of grief (assuming their shields block lightning). Apart from that I would say they go down at 7. Yoda and Sidious will stalemate until Dooku and co come to help after beating Anakin.
QFT. If the shields don't block the lightning, though, it's quite easy for them to defeat the Droideka's.

Yeah, I'd say they godown at 7. Sidious would be to tired to be able to take out Yoda and Vader would be to tired to take out Tyranus. Add in Mara Jade and the duo are screwed.

Lightsnake
Mara Jade would be rendered totally unable to fight Palpatine by sheer psychological issues. Palpatine would obliterate her and Dooku in a single Force attack...of course, there's Yoda

Blax X
Unless Mara and Dooku double team Anakain while Yoda fights Sis. Then, once is Anakin is slughtered, they triple (Or double) sideous.

Lightsnake
Mara and Dooku would be corpses in the opening of this fight

Blax X
You really think Dooku cant block Sids Lightning, but Mace can? Or for that natetr block it with his hand, like he did to Yoda?

Mara, I agree with.

Lightsnake
Will Dooku block having his neck snapped with force energy?

Blax X
lol. Iono.... ^_^

Darth Sexy
lightsnake what the hell are you talking about here? Not to mention your repeated attempts to embellish Sidious' power, you bring in psychological factors? This is a versus fight, as in hypothetical situations, as in anything you just mentioned means nothing in our imaginary KMC universe.

Kaos sebaceous
i think they make it to 8

Nine-Tail Fox
at 8... then its instakill timeclapclapclap

Blue_Hefner
They make it. The only trouble they have early is Yoda, but together, they could take him. I don't know much bout DE Luke, but he doesn't seem any better in dueling, so Anakin alone would defeat him. In a force fight, Luke might be a little stronger, but Sidious has lots more force powers.

Nikkolas
Well, Palpatine may be a bit distracted with fighting Yoda to interfere with Dooku and Jade vs. Anakin. Besides, Anakin would most definitely not school Dooku in The Force as of now.

Blue_Hefner
Cough....Labyrinth of Evil.

Lightsnake
Hpothetical? They'd likely lose at 8, but Palpatine is more than capable of slaughtering Dooku and Mara

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
They fall at seven

Hell you could just put Dooku in at 7 all by himself - He'd still beat them!

Dooku's teh sh@T

Lol, I like your way of thinking. stick out tongue

Darth Sexy
They'd lose at 7.

Nikkolas
What? oH, yes. he yelled and a building fell down on top of himself. Fantastic display of...lack of brains. Dooku was able to avoid being pinned down and thus escaped. So, let's see...Anakin with raw Force power displayed his inability to control his emotions and how he fails in intelligence while Dooku showed he is smarter and has a mastery of The Force. Dooku knows much about The Force. Unless you want to argue Anakin's raw and uncontrolled and senseless displays of Force power such as LoE rivals mastery of The Force by Dooku....

And LS, you're forgetting Sidious is busy with Yoda. Yoda will give him oppertunities to take down Mara and Dooku? Come on.

Lightsnake
Sidious isn't above letting Vader take up Yoda's attention for a minute or two

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Nikkolas
What? oH, yes. he yelled and a building fell down on top of himself. Fantastic display of...lack of brains. Dooku was able to avoid being pinned down and thus escaped. So, let's see...Anakin with raw Force power displayed his inability to control his emotions and how he fails in intelligence while Dooku showed he is smarter and has a mastery of The Force. Dooku knows much about The Force. Unless you want to argue Anakin's raw and uncontrolled and senseless displays of Force power such as LoE rivals mastery of The Force by Dooku....

And LS, you're forgetting Sidious is busy with Yoda. Yoda will give him oppertunities to take down Mara and Dooku? Come on.

Weren't you watching ROTS? Anakin raw power proved to be more than Dooku mastery then.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Sidious isn't above letting Vader take up Yoda's attention for a minute or two

Where Vader will promptly have his head removed by Yoda's blade. Then Yoda will go back and help Dooku and Mara beat Sidious.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Where Vader will promptly have his head removed by Yoda's blade. Then Yoda will go back and help Dooku and Mara beat Sidious.

Really? I doubt that considering Anakin's abilties in ROTS. Sidious will kill Mara/Dooku real quick-like, and proceed to help Anakin

Nikkolas
That wasn't Force powers. It was The Force harnessed into raw strength. The Force molded into Force attacks and such is still not something he's grasped yet, from what I know. Save for Choke and he is not choking Dooku.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Really? I doubt that considering Anakin's abilties in ROTS. Sidious will kill Mara/Dooku real quick-like, and proceed to help Anakin

I think that Dooku and co will be able to hold of Sidious longer than it will take for Yoda to beat Anakin. Remember that Vader and Sidious will be tired by now whereas the other three are at their peak.

Darth Sexy
What in the world makes you think Yoda doesn't destroy "Vader" faster than Sidious can outlast Dooku? Because there's nothing to suggest Sidious is Dooku's superior in saber combat.. Unless you count Nick Gillard's bullshit.

Ogami Itto
If Dooku can throw obi wan around like a ragdoll he can waste Vader ANYDAY !!

We know Yoda can match Sidious.With Mara Jade flanking theres no hope !!

Plus Dooku's teh Sh@t Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.