DC's War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
List of DC's are going to fight and then the winners of those battles face other winners

1.Batman/Belt vs Hawkman/Mace
2.Green Arrow vs Robin/belt(Drake)
3.Nightwing/Belt vs Mr Freeze
4.Batgirl(Cassandra Cain)/Belt vs Black Canary
5.Joker vs Scarecrow
6.Bane vs Hawkgirl
7.Deadshot vs Hush
8.Man-Bat vs Killer Croc

Second Battles. Winners face off
vs Winners
vs
vs Winners
vs
vs Winners
vs
vs Winners

Juntai
1.Batman/Belt vs Hawkman/Mace - Batman.
2.Green Arrow vs Robin/belt - Green Arrow.
3.Nightwing/Belt vs Mr Freeze - Nightwing.
4.Batgirl/Belt vs Black Canary - Black Canary.
5.Joker vs Scarecrow - Joker.
6.Bane vs Hawkgirl - Hawkgirl.
7.Deadshot vs Hush - Deadshot.
8.Man-Bat vs Killer Croc - Killer Croc.

Batman vs Green Arrow - Batman.
Nightwing vs Black Canary - Black Canary.
Joker vs Hawkgirl - Hawkgirl.
Deadshot vs Killer Croc - Deadshot.

Batman vs Canary - Batman.
Hawkgirl vs Deadshot - Hawkgirl.

Batman vs Hawkgirl - Batman.

big grin

golem370
What percentage of times would Batman beat Hawkman?

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
What percentage of times would Batman beat Hawkman? I'd say Hawkman's probably the toughest guy on the entire list besides the Bat.

If Hawkman got ahold of Batman a good one, it should be over decently quick. The suit couldn't afford too much force from Hawkman and the Nth metal mace. -- who is usually depicted as being vastly out of human strength range.

But that's the problem, I don't think he would in most encounters. I'd give Bat's the edge due exploitation rather than simply outfighting him.

Batman playing to his intelligence, would do something to cause Hawkman to rage, and then simply manipulate the situation to his victory with mastery of martial combat, combat strategy and the belt. He knows the ins and outs of Hawkman as he's been friends with multiple incarnations of the spirit.

Batman 6-7 out of ten. Slight advantage.

I also believe a few other people could edge out battles against Hawk-people, but that they would take maiority over- like Deadshot, or Canary.

Tshern
Have Batman and Hawkman ever fought each other?

masterbruce
batman simply cannot lose to anyone short of a cosmic level entity ie Galactus...and even then, he still has a shot of winning

golem370
DC's War

NiņoAraņa
Hawkman can be put down by Batman? eh??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.