Did he know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
In ANH when vader was firing at LUke did he know it was Luke...I mean wouldn't he be able to feel it in the force or something?

Council#13
I have no idea no expression

Blue_Hefner
No, he thought it was Obi-Wan.

Captain REX
He had no idea.

Tangible God
He thought his kid died before being born 19 years previous, why would he suddenly think him alive now?

General G
I have never really thought about that...

confused

Darth Subjekt
well the fact that he says, "the force is strong with this one." obviously meant he felt something, maybe not his son, but he def felt a force user.

EPIIIBITES
I'm thinkin'...Why would he know? And if he knew, why wouldn't the audeince know he knew? And even if he and the audience knew he knew, why would he try to kill him?

Y'know?

kamikz
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
No, he thought it was Obi-Wan.

laughing

JaehSkywalker
only he knows.

queeq
He didn't know.

EPIIIBITES
Hey kamikz...what's your cool-ass avatar?

queeq
It's.... something...

SpaceMonkey
He felt the Force with him, but he had no idea it was Luke... heck, he didn't even know his name WAS Luke, LOL. He had no idea his child, or children, survived when Padme died.

queeq
Really??????????????

steverules
I thought he had known his children had lived, judging by the fact that in ROTJ he reveals he knows about Obi-Wan hiding Luke and Leia from him.

queeq
I am sure he was clever enough to make the connection that OB1 was behind it.

Forcewielder
Originally posted by steverules
I thought he had known his children had lived, judging by the fact that in ROTJ he reveals he knows about Obi-Wan hiding Luke and Leia from him.

He only said that because he had just found out that Leia is his daughter by reading Luke's mind. Add to the fact that he knew that Obi-wan had been watching over Luke since he was a baby would lead Vader to realise that he was also hiding Leia as well.

queeq
He was a whiner, that Anakin, he was not completely stupid.

SpaceMonkey
Seriously, he whined too much even as Vader.

queeq
laughing out loud

Darth Subjekt
He didn't know until the emperor told him in ESB, and didnt kow about Leia til ROTJ when like said, he read Luke's mind.

queeq
Really????

coolmovies
yes in rotj he says so u have a sister ???

Darth Subjekt
damn queeq....where you been?

queeq
Originally posted by coolmovies
yes in rotj he says so u have a sister ???

NOOOOOO?!!! Really???? Did he really say that?????!!! WOW....

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Captain REX
He had no idea.

Yeah I cant believe anybody actually ever thought he might have known.This is a question I have never heard anybody ask before.Never thought I woud hear it either.Rex is right though.No he did not know.again I cant believe this question is even being asked. laughing

queeq
There are fan boys around, that is why.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.