The JLA 1Million v.s. Any Other Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan777
The JLA 1Million is composed of Uber-Powerful characters, such as:

Aquaman 1Million
Atom 1Million
Batman 1Million
Flash 1Million
Hourman 1Million (III)
Owlwoman 1Million
Resurrection Man
Starman 1Million
Superman 1Million & Superman Prime
Wonder Woman 1Million

JLA 1Million Character Bio's

The challenge is for you to make a team composed of either less, or the same ammount of characters that could beat the JLA 1Million. Your team members can only use their OWN powers and technology as can the JLA 1Million.

There will be no prep for either team, no PIS/CIS, and bloodlust is on.....

NOTE: Your team cannot be composed of any characters above Herald/Skyfather level.

Ext@nt
Cosmic Extant
AF Kang
Trion Juggernaut
Tyrant
Zoom
Gog
Onslaught
Cyclops/Apocalypse Fusion
Fully powered Vulcan
Current Captian Marvel
And everyones fave, Superboy prime.

trolly_crouchjr
8th day Juggs
Flash(wally)
Raven
Sliver Surfer
Nate Grey
Cable
Warrior Madness Thor
Psi-Lord
Energy Superman
Invisible Man (johnny storm)

Galan777
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
8th day Juggs
Flash(wally)
Raven
Sliver Surfer
Nate Grey
Cable
Warrior Madness Thor
Psi-Lord
Energy Superman
Invisible Man (johnny storm) not too sure if that would be enough

trolly_crouchjr
Energy Supes blocks Supes 1mil from speedblitz while the psychics take the rest out.
Oops, din c prime...prime is almos a god so that would b kinda unfair...

Galan777
Energy Supes blocks Supes 1mil from speedblitz while the psychics take the rest out.
Oops, din c prime...prime is almos a god so that would b kinda unfair... thats what im saying, Prime is a badass....not too many could take him out

magneto1992
Narmor
Gambit full power
Salvage Hulk
The Human Torch
Franklin RIchards
Professor Charles Xavier
Magneto Full Power
Doctor Strange
Ghost Rider
Thor

Ext@nt
Cosmic Extant would take it on his own. He just erases them, or has fun and erases the events that made them the heros they are.

trolly_crouchjr
Meh...i dont think anyone below herald can take out Prime

magneto1992
Originally posted by magneto1992
Narmor
Gambit full power
Salvage Hulk
The Human Torch
Franklin RIchards
Professor Charles Xavier
Magneto Full Power
Doctor Strange
Ghost Rider
Thor
Change Hulk for Jean Grey, and Narmor For Full power Rogue (with the ability to use any power she has ever use.

Ext@nt
Meh...i dont think anyone below herald can take out Prime

I agree, but it says skyfather and below. Cosmic Extant makes it so Jor-el never sent him off krypton.

trolly_crouchjr
That is if Prime and Bats 1mil dont follow him

Ext@nt
Follow him where? He just thinks it and it happens. He doesnt need to go anywhere. It happens in a millisecond.

Galan777
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Cosmic Extant would take it on his own. He just erases them, or has fun and erases the events that made them the heros they are. Come on, now you think 1 character can take out the entire JLA 1Million? Do you have any idea the sheer ammount of power it would take to accomplish such a feat?

trolly_crouchjr
Follow him where? He just thinks it and it happens. He doesnt need to go anywhere. It happens in a millisecond. Well i agree on that part, buti just wonder if Superman Prime could do it.

Ext@nt
Originally posted by Galan777
Come on, now you think 1 character can take out the entire JLA 1Million? Do you have any idea the sheer ammount of power it would take to accomplish such a feat?

Cosmic Extant yes. He has the full powers of the Worlogog and the Mobius chair.

He ages the people that are just human to the point of death. the Supermen he makes it so he never left Krypton before it exploded which takes care of the whole superman line down through history. And erases how everyone got there powers.

Keep in mind he can do all of this in about 3 seconds.

Read JSA 11-13.

trolly_crouchjr
Does Cosmic extant still think at the speed of thought? if so then he gets speedblitz if not then i might agree with u

Galan777
Ok but Hourman 1Million controls time as well via the worlogog, and almost all of the JLA members can access the timestream also, via the motherboxes

Galan777
Does Cosmic extant still think at the speed of thought? if so then he gets speedblitz if not then i might agree with u i dont care who you are, you have to always "think at the speed of thought"

Ext@nt
1. He already kicked hourman 1 millions ass, hwo do you think he GOT the Worlogog. And extant is the only one whos ever been able to use it to it's full potential.

2. He doesn't have to have line of sight to do his tricks. He could sit at Vanishing Point and take them out.

Galan777
1. He already kicked hourman 1 millions ass, hwo do you think he GOT the Worlogog. And extant is the only one whos ever been able to use it to it's full potential. im just throughing the idea out there that extant isnt the only one who will control time in this battle..

2. He doesn't have to have line of sight to do his tricks. He could sit at Vanishing Point and take them out. This is ture, but he still thinks at the speed of thought, and the speed of thought is nothing to the speeds that the faster characters in the JLA can move...... Extant would be speedblitzed before he knew what was happening

Ext@nt
Extant once took out the flash before the flash could reach him. Speedblitz is not a problem.

outavodka
Ikaris
Blackbolt
Onslaught
Nova
ShamanNate
GodCable
Genis
Sentry
Strange
Sersi
RKT

Galan777
Extant once took out the flash before the flash could reach him. Speedblitz is not a problem. flash 1million is different then normal flash

Ext@nt
Still Extant can just sit at Vanishing point and wipe them all out before they even know whats happening.

Oh and Cosmic Extant had total control over time. He could see all time at once. He was one with it.

Claiming other time travelers could fight him is like saying a high school soccer player can take out David Beckham.

golem370
Champion/power gem
Enslaver- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/enslavermrrungomu.htm & http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/enslavermrrungomu.htm#soldiers
Thanos
Kubik
High Evolutionary

Galan777
Still Extant can just sit at Vanishing point and wipe them all out before they even know whats happening.

Oh and Cosmic Extant had total control over time. He could see all time at once. He was one with it.

Claiming other time travelers could fight him is like saying a high school soccer player can take out David Beckham. if he has to sit away from the battle field to win, then he isnt as powerful as you have claimed........ and do the others being able to travel through time mean nothing to you?

Galan777
Originally posted by golem370
Champion/power gem
Enslaver- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/enslavermrrungomu.htm & http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/enslavermrrungomu.htm#soldiers
Thanos
Kubik
High Evolutionary Kubik is a wee bit above a herald level wink

Ext@nt
if he has to sit away from the battle field to win, then he isnt as powerful as you have claimed........ and do the others being able to travel through time mean nothing to you?

No but no matter how fast flash is, all Extant needs to erase them is a tenth of a second.

and when the time travellers are facing someone who is litterally one with all time then yes they are meaningless.

Galan777
No but no matter how fast flash is, all Extant needs to erase them is a tenth of a second.

and when the time travellers are facing someone who is litterally one with all time then yes they are meaningless. unless extant can think in the millionths if not billionths of a second, then he can easily be speedblitzed by nearly anyone one the JLA team, especially flash, and the supermans' wink

Ext@nt
He can it happens instantly, I can reshape all of time in a second if he wants. It takes less then a second to make spacific alterations.

Galan777
He can it happens instantly, I can reshape all of time in a second if he wants. It takes less then a second to make spacific alterations. No matter how fast Extant can think, he is still limited to the speed of thought which enables him to think about having to use the worlogog......... and as i said before, it would only take millionths if not billionths of a second for flash or supes to punch and speedblitz extant, and there is no way he can think that fast.

There may be a team that can beat this JLA, but its not going to be accomplished by one character

Ext@nt
No matter how fast Extant can think, he is still limited to the speed of thought which enables him to think about having to use the worlogog......... and as i said before, it would only take millionths if not billionths of a second for flash or supes to punch and speedblitz extant, and there is no way he can think that fast.

There may be a team that can beat this JLA, but its not going to be accomplished by one character

Excuse me but he doesnt have to think to use the worlogog its part of him. He recreated all of time in a second. Flash ran at him full speed and he turned off flashes power.

Your comming close to fanboyism here. I know you love the 1 million guys but be realistic.

Galan777
Excuse me but he doesnt have to think to use the worlogog its part of him. He recreated all of time in a second. Flash ran at him full speed and he turned off flashes power. The worlogog activates based on his will, and will is connected to thought, and thought is connected to the speed of thought. and as i said Flash 1M and supes are far more powerful then their counterparts, they can move faster then Extant can think

Your comming close to fanboyism here. Coming from someone that is saying that one being can beat the entire JLA 1M? Who is acting like the bigger fanboy here?

I know you love the 1 million guys but be realistic. I do like the 1M characters and im being very realistic in saying that it is possible for a team to beat them, but certainly not one character that can control time. Especially considering the fact that ALL of the JLA can access the timestream as well.

Ext@nt
Extant absorbed the Worlogog and the Mobius Chair's power and adapted them to his own. Its what he does. Even when the worlogog was removed he still retianed the power.

Fighting Cosmic Extant is like fighting Time itself. He's basically a time elemental.

Plus he can take allot of physical punishment. Remember he is alos the combined power of a Lord of Order and Choas.

I think I better get that respect thread done today.

Galan777
Extant absorbed the Worlogog and the Mobius Chair's power and adapted them to his own. Its what he does. Even when the worlogog was removed he still retianed the power.

Fighting Cosmic Extant is like fighting Time itself. He's basically a time elemental.

Plus he can take allot of physical punishment. Remember he is alos the combined power of a Lord of Order and Choas.

I think I better get that respect thread done today. I agree that extant is powerful, and he could beat anyone on the JLA 1M seperatley, but not their combined force......... and you should do that respect thread Id like to see it wink

Ext@nt
well that's your opinion, I guess we will never agree.

Yeah ill try to get around to making that repect thread today.

Galan777
well that's your opinion, I guess we will never agree.

Yeah ill try to get around to making that repect thread today. PM me if you do, cause id like to see it wink and we do agree about alot of things, just not this lol!

Ext@nt
Yeah one thing I've always wondered. Extant has the ability to absorb energy based powers and integrate them into his being.

He did it with Waverider.
He did it with the Worlogog.
He did it with the Mobius Chair.

Why didn't he do it with Parallax?

Thanos_THOTU
Phoenix force would be a good team, and I am pretty sure they would beat the crap out of the JLA OM, the Beyonders and Celestials would be nice teams too.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Phoenix force would be a good team, and I am pretty sure they would beat the crap out of the JLA OM, the Beyonders and Celestials would be nice teams too.
Oh no sky-fathers . . .

Richard Reeds
Stephen Strange
Thanos of Titan
War Hulk
Runner (I know but still . . . )
Morg
Depowered Tyrant

---

Superman Prime (Pre-crisis Superman sundipped for 15 millennium's) is far stronger than the rest of the Superman's throughout the DC Multi-verse.
Even Superman One million (Imp blood) is crap compared to him.

bigbran
The JLA 1Million is composed of Uber-Powerful characters, such as:

Aquaman 1Million
Atom 1Million
Batman 1Million
Flash 1Million
Hourman 1Million (III)
Owlwoman 1Million
Resurrection Man
Starman 1Million
Superman 1Million & Superman Prime
Wonder Woman 1Million

JLA 1Million Character Bio's

The challenge is for you to make a team composed of either less, or the same ammount of characters that could beat the JLA 1Million. Your team members can only use their OWN powers and technology as can the JLA 1Million.

There will be no prep for either team, no PIS/CIS, and bloodlust is on.....

NOTE: Your team cannot be composed of any characters above Herald/Skyfather level. You do know, that most of those characters are above skyfather?
We can't even use skyfathers. Do I detect a little bit of spite?

Big Sexy
I have an answer. Genis and Captain Atom enter. Both use full potential.

Thats the end

SpunkySmurph
New Sun
White Phoenix of the Crown
Scarlet Witch HOM
Iceman Full Power
Rogue Full Power (Any past ability)
Runner
Silver Surfer
Trion Juggernaught
Amazo
Doomsday
Black Flash
Lucifer Morningstar

UniOmni
Alot of those are above herald/skyfather level.

My team is Extant, WaveRider and HOM Wanda and Surfer. And Current Ion.

Thats all the power we need.

darthgoober
Adam Warlock w/Soul Gem
Flash
Thanos
Darkseid
Mephisto
(current)Molecule Man
Squirrel Girl

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by UniOmni
Alot of those are above herald/skyfather level.

My team is Extant, WaveRider and HOM Wanda and Surfer. And Current Ion.

Thats all the power we need.

Fine. Here

Batman
Wolverine
Captain America
Squirrel Girl

I win big grin

Ext@nt
Comic Extant or

Non-Cosmic Extant and Insane Genis-vell

Galan777
Yeah one thing I've always wondered. Extant has the ability to absorb energy based powers and integrate them into his being.

He did it with Waverider.
He did it with the Worlogog.
He did it with the Mobius Chair.

Why didn't he do it with Parallax? Im not sure, but Parallax owned him

Ext@nt
The respect thread is up

But if he wanted he could've absrobed Parallax's energy and added it to his own the way he did to Waverider and the Worlogog and Mobius chair.

Which by the way since the Mobius Chair is like an uber mother box and Extant absobed its power and intergrated it into himself he has New God tech as part of his powers.

Galan777
im not sure why he didnt, it was probably a ploy to make Parallax seem that much better wink

hitemup
anyother team will loose

Galan777
Originally posted by bigbran
You do know, that most of those characters are above skyfather?
We can't even use skyfathers. Do I detect a little bit of spite? This is not spite at all, I think only 2 of those characters (The Supermans') are significantly above herald level

bigbran
This is not spite at all, I think only 2 of those characters (The Supermans') are significantly above herald level Superman Prime?
The guy is based on hype, and based on that, he's on a damn high level!

Validus
im not sure why he didnt, it was probably a ploy to make Parallax seem that much better wink
Yeah or he knew Hal would have whooped that ass.

Galan777
Originally posted by Validus
Yeah or he knew Hal would have whooped that ass. agreed

Galan777
Originally posted by bigbran
Superman Prime?
The guy is based on hype, and based on that, he's on a damn high level! but still, they are the only ones that are above herald level

MightyEInherjar
Hmmm, might need to learn me some more 1 Million, but here it goes:
(I thought Herald level and higher were not allowed?)

Dr Strange (with prep, if allowed)
HOM Scarlet Witch
Zoom
Trion Juggernaut
War Hulk
Full Potential Iceman
Sentry living up to his hype
WM Thor
Insane Genis
Amped up Magneto (the one that destroyed all the electronics in the world)

Thanos_THOTU
The Infinity Watch will pretty much win.
Adam (soul) and Thanos (reality) would be the great addition.

They arent skyfather, but the gems give them powers that makes them surpass skyfathers.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar

HOM Scarlet Witch
Zoom
Trion Juggernaut
War Hulk
Full Potential Iceman
WM Thor
Insane Genis
Amped up Magneto (the one that destroyed all the electronics in the world)
That's a lot of power.

Galactus is compareable to Superman Prime, who would beat the shit out of the JLAOM.
House of M Wanda is like a God.
She can literaly think beings . . . no, reaces . . . no, universes out of existance.

Superman Prime couldent save the blue Beatle's universe.

UniOmni
Superman Prime didn't do anything that actually validates his hyped up forum power level.

Galan777
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar

HOM Scarlet Witch
Zoom
Trion Juggernaut
War Hulk
Full Potential Iceman
WM Thor
Insane Genis
Amped up Magneto (the one that destroyed all the electronics in the world) Well, Dr. Strange would really be powerless against the stronger members of the JLA (as most of them are impervious to magics) but after thinking it over, HOM Wanda should be able to destroy all of the JLA with a thought, as long as she wasnt speedblitzed before she could think about destroying them wink

RSSR
Atum
Quasar with Uni-Power
Thor
Silver Surfer with WOL
The Sentry
Rachel w/Phoenix Force
Dr. Strange
Genis

:-)

Galan777
Originally posted by RSSR
Quasar with Uni-Power
Silver Surfer with WOL
Rachel w/Phoenix Force these 3 are above herald/skyfather level and cannot be used wink

Draco69
I can't think of a canonical comic team that could possibly take the JLA 1Mil on.

Only one I could think of is the Infinity Corps and the Green Lantern Corps.

Galan777
Originally posted by Draco69
I can't think of a canonical comic team that could possibly take the JLA 1Mil on.

Only one I could think of is the Infinity Corps and the Green Lantern Corps. even an equal ammount of GL's probably couldnt do it

Lord Slaydo
Umm, I think extant ignores the fact that Extant got beat by the JSA and JSA<<<<<<<<<<<<JLA 1 million.

And classic defenders

Silver Surfer
Strange
Hulk
Namor

take the 1 million team. Superman and Starman are the only tough guys on the team anyway.

Ext@nt
Extant didn't get beat by the JSA, they pulled the same trick Mephisto pulled on Thanos. He extended himself so far into the timeline, he was distracted. So they tried to send him into the middle of an explosion which didnt even work he came back about 50 issues later and was last scene in the timestream while he let the JSA escape.

Personally I think he's the one behind 52. "Time is Broken" ring any bells?

Galan777
Extant didn't get beat by the JSA, they pulled the same trick Mephisto pulled on Thanos. He extended himself so far into the timeline, he was distracted. So they tried to send him into the middle of an explosion which didnt even work he came back about 50 issues later and was last scene in the timestream while he let the JSA escape.

Personally I think he's the one behind 52. "Time is Broken" ring any bells? but thats a good point, the JSA still managed to beat Extant, and the JLA 1Million is>>>>>>>>>then the JSA, extant cant do it alone

Galan777
Originally posted by Lord Slaydo
And classic defenders

Silver Surfer
Strange
Hulk
Namor

take the 1 million team. Superman and Starman are the only tough guys on the team anyway. Id highly doubt that this team could remotley compare to the JLA 1Million

Galan777
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.