DeviantArt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy Lover
Wow! I haven\'t been on here in like forever! It seems like years. . .but anyways! I wanted to show you guys my Deviant Art page.

<----type in if doesn\'t appear as a link.

Lana
Sorry, but this is spam.

Reported.

Jack of Blades
BUSTED
http://www.thewrestlingfan.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/owned.jpg

Syren
Originally posted by Lana
Sorry, but this is spam.

Reported.

Then why are MySpace profiles allowed?

Lana
Originally posted by Syren
Then why are MySpace profiles allowed?

Honestly, I don't know.

Syren
Honestly, I don't know.

hmm

What a pickle.

Lana
Originally posted by Syren
hmm

What a pickle.

I think it's more because there's a specific thread for myspace stuff, so it's on-topic, and it's not every post going "go to my page!", there's actual discussion in it. Creating a thread just to share a link to a site of yours (and face it, you're definitely going to have more of a personal interest in a site that shows your artwork than a social site where you really don't do anything but...talk to people...) is a no-no, though.

There may be a dA thread already, but if there is it's in the artwork forum, where it belongs, so this is in the wrong forum, anyway.

Slay
If you put your site in your profile, and then make a thread which says people should check it out, would it be considered spam? hmm

Lana
...I don't know?

Technically it would be, I suppose.

Just set it as your homepage in your profile or put it in your sig if you're really so keen to show it off stick out tongue

Slay
...I don't know?

Technically it would be, I suppose.

Just set it as your homepage in your profile or put it in your sig if you're really so keen to show it off stick out tongue
I don't have a site. I was just pretending to be interested. ermm

Syren
So, your personal website can be placed in your profile, even if it's the worst type of spam and it's actually a forum.

MySpace addresses can be shared as long as they're in the official myspace thread.

Therefore, dA addresses should theoretically be perfectly allowable as long as they're shared in the official dA thread.

Lana, stop being such a tyrannically intimidating young woman stick out tongue

~Da Rev~
I say screw all this.

LAGNAF, anyone?

Storm
The Artwork Forum rule is to not post links to your sites or external galleries. If you have pictures you' d like to share, post as many as you like located in the artwork forum here: Artwork Forum.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.