what are you being for halloween?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leathergien
Halloween is only 25 days away!
What are you going to be? and what are your plans for halloween!

im being Ed Gein, i made my own mask and sewed together different pieces of cloth and made it into my clothing costume.
and me and my friends are going to this old house to hold a haunted house thing...its going to be fun.

Spartan005
Originally posted by Leathergien
Halloween is only 25 days away!
What are you going to be? and what are your plans for halloween!

im being Ed Gein, i made my own mask and sewed together different pieces of cloth and made it into my clothing costume.
and me and my friends are going to this old house to hold a haunted house thing...its going to be fun.

Dude thats awesome... I'm having a haunted house too! We're trying to raise money for Youth Environmental Services, and I'm obsessed with halloween so its working out pretty good.

Can you post some pics later?

Leathergien
im raising money so me and my youth group can go for some trips to places lol and i am obsessed with halloween to, yeah sure im going to take lots of them so i mise well

Spartan005
Cool, I'll post some pics too... and since you're raising money too, how much are you charging to get in? I'm just charging people $3.00 plus a box for donations, and I'm doing it for two weekends (and Fridays) so I'm aiming at about $2000 hopefully

Leathergien
koool im doing in for 2 dollars, and im doing it just for the halloween weekend and halloween dont really have a amount needed right now thow
lol

Spartan005
Alright laughing

Good Luck, have fun eek!

In Fate's Hands
im gonna be the midnight gorilla from jackass big grin

Leathergien
haha thats awsome!!

Bocaj
I'm gonna be leatherface I bought a sixty dollar mask and some other cool stuff for it me and my friends are gonna do alot of different stuff a friend of mine is having me be on his haunted trail thing scare the crap out of some little kids sounds fun

Leathergien
lol i know i love scaring kids

Röland
I worked in a local haunted house last year and the one thing that bothered me, was when you would jump out or go near people to scare them and they would think they were cool and touch you.

Then say some witty thing like "You're not even scary."

God that would piss me off so much lol, I mean jeez it's halloween, it's a haunted house, just have fun instead of acting like a hardass.

Bocaj

Spartan005
Yeah, four years ago was the last time I did a haunted house... in a public park and these stupid little 10 year olds were going through it like they were so tough.... They were saying crap like "You think thats scary, you SUCK" and shit like that. So anyway I followed them around the entire haunted house in a decomposing pirate mask and after they got outside I crept up behind them and scared the living shit out of them laughing Greatest moment of that Halloween.

Spartan005
Originally posted by Bocaj
I'm gonna be leatherface I bought a sixty dollar mask and some other cool stuff for it me and my friends are gonna do alot of different stuff a friend of mine is having me be on his haunted trail thing scare the crap out of some little kids sounds fun

Oh you mean this mask.....

I found it for $30 stick out tongue

LepperFace15
I'm going to be Freddy Krueger!

Bocaj
Originally posted by Spartan005
Oh you mean this mask.....

I found it for $30 stick out tongue
I found that one for 20......the one I found i hadn't seen before it was incredibly detailed and looked amazing or I wouldn't of payed the money.
Yeah, four years ago was the last time I did a haunted house... in a public park and these stupid little 10 year olds were going through it like they were so tough.... They were saying crap like "You think thats scary, you SUCK" and shit like that. So anyway I followed them around the entire haunted house in a decomposing pirate mask and after they got outside I crept up behind them and scared the living shit out of them laughing Greatest moment of that Halloween.
lol my friend when he was like seven or something don't really remember he was watching all of the chucky movies and was saying "this is stupid it's not even scary" so while he wasn't looking we put a doll that looked almost identical to chucky on the back of the couch and when he turned around he just freaked it was sooooo hilarious

Impediment
If I can find a cricket bat, I wanna be Shaun of the Dead.

Spartan005
I found that one for 20......the one I found i hadn't seen before it was incredibly detailed and looked amazing or I wouldn't of payed the money.

lol my friend when he was like seven or something don't really remember he was watching all of the chucky movies and was saying "this is stupid it's not even scary" so while he wasn't looking we put a doll that looked almost identical to chucky on the back of the couch and when he turned around he just freaked it was sooooo hilarious

Ah, this one then... with the movable mouth and stuff

laughing Nice one with the doll by the way

Leathergien
i know i hate when kids do that it makes me want to scare the shit out of them, like this kid in my class hes like the texas chainsaw massacre wouldnt even be scary if it happened!, that made me want to dress up as leatherface and bring him to that house and chase him threw those sheets out in the yard at the hewitt house! lol

Leathergien
do you mean this one? becuase its a 60 dollar one..

Bocaj
No the one i got was kind of a dark greenish color it had a little bit of hair on it and wasn't all that big around like i said i hadn't seen it online anywhere before

Leathergien
oh yeah.... i made my own mask, it looks real like all i did was sew different pieces of masks together that looked like real skin and then i let my mom do all the make up on it, my mom is a make up artist.

Spartan005
Originally posted by Leathergien
oh yeah.... i made my own mask, it looks real like all i did was sew different pieces of masks together that looked like real skin and then i let my mom do all the make up on it, my mom is a make up artist.

Thats awesome! eek!

Anyway, this is the costume I'm using for my grand finale.... with a strobe and fog machine raver

I bought it four years ago and you can't find it anywhere on the internet anymore

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g112/Stingray005/images.jpg

The picture kinda sucks, but the mask is 2 1/2 feet long and the arms reach out an extra 12 inches

Bocaj
Thats awesome! eek!

Anyway, this is the costume I'm using for my grand finale.... with a strobe and fog machine raver

I bought it four years and you can't find it anywhere on the internet anymore

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g112/Stingray005/images.jpg
bigger pic?

Spartan005
bigger pic?

Yeah I know... I'll post one later when I get it out of my attic laughing It was the only one I could find on the internet

Bocaj
lol so this is your final year you're doin' it? I mean trick or treat not the other doin it

Spartan005
No, I always go out for Halloween... not really trick or treating, but just hanging out with my friends.... usually trying to avoid getting eggs or paintballs shot at us! laughing We're doing the haunted house for two weekends before halloween, but we might just do the week before Halloween instead (Friday to Sunday)

Leathergien
kool, thats what im doing for the haunted house thing too. i know what costume your talking about, when i used to live in edmonton alberta i went to this halloween shop and there was thise mask that was like 3 feet long and the arms were like twice the size of mine lol it was huge.

i own 127 masks, and so many movie props and stuff like that soo i try and design my own masks and things like that it fun.

Bocaj
I'm trying to do something with a dummy to make it look like i'm dragging a bloodied up dead guy but I'm not sure what all I could do with that...

Leathergien
hmm...dummys are usually pretty hard to make.....but the best thing to do if you dont have latex to make one out of is get pants and a long sleeve shirt and stuff it with cotton and form it into the body shape...or just buy a blow up doll and fill it fill the rubber stuff and put clothes on it lol

Bocaj
I know how to make them in all because we used to run a haunted trail but I never really did much effects with them and that's what i want to do make it look all bloodied up.

Leathergien
oh lol srry, well i made this dummy and hooked it up to this hanging chain thing like on the movie tcm, and then i made a hand pump with a tube attached to it with the pump filled with blood and then attach it where ever you want on the dummy and then just squeeze it and then blood will squirte out like the heart is still pumping or you can slowly squeeze it and then it will look like it is pooring out lol thats what i did

zslick
i know its not scary but im goin to be a greaser with the leather jacket and everything

Spartan005
Yeah, I'm doing the coolest effect in the beggining of my haunted house. I have a creepy tool shed in the back of my house, and we're creating a cemetery around it with a bunch of crap like skeletons and tombstones/spider webs. Anyway, when the people walk in, I made a revolving stone wall to give the effect of an elevator along with a few cool sound effects to make it sound a bit creepy. About 16 seconds in the lights completely shut off, and a corpse is slowly pulled out above the people (without anyone noticing of course) and when the lights flicker back on, there's going to be a dead person appear on top of them. Then the lights will shut off again and the actual elevator is going to drop! We're using a pulley system to do this whole thing, and its going to take a ton of work... but its cheap and VERY effective!

Thunder Angel
the predator

Leathergien
koool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.