Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning Premiere, What Do You Think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LepperFace15
Tell me what ya'll thought about the movie after seeing it.
Highs and lows, and if you didn't go to see it... why not?

steverules
I didn't go cause I am only 16 sad

Leathergien
i didnt go today but im going on the 9th soo...

Bocaj
I saw it I thought it was great not as good as the last in my opinion it seemed to circulate much more widely around the entire family this time mainly on Hewitt and Hoyt also known as charlie it was gruesome but not gruesome enough that you'd have to turn like when Thomas was sawing people it would go to peoples faces and their expressions and you'd see some blood. The major problem was it went by to fast

Leathergien
really? but was it good thow is it worth seeing?

Bocaj
definately worth seeing this one seemed a lot more creative then the last one. The last one was cool but this one had way more memorable deaths. I'll put one in spoilers if you want to read it A biker comes in and wrestles with Hewitt for awhile then Hewitt throws him on his chainsaw and hoyt holds the biker down as Hewitt pulls it up cutting right through him I thought it was an awesome death

LepperFace15
Man o man.

It took a while to actually get in the movie theater with my friend who is 17. Let's mention that I am 16 by the way.

So, we hire a friend's mom to act like she's my mom so I could get in and it works... but once we are in the theatre already like 30 minutes into the movie because we couldn't get in the first time around.. the manager walks in and is like "You can't watch the movie if your mom isn't here" Because my fake mom left right after she got us in.

So, I call my friend's cell phone and get her moms cell phone so she could come back and watch it with us and she ends up coming back and watching it with us.

Even though we already missed the first 30 minutes, the movie was great.

The way it was directed and all the different camera angles. It just felt right. And this movie told a lot about the reason why the Hewitts do what they do. And the scenes are more gory and memorable than most.

Go see it and give it a chance because you won't regret it.

Anyways i'm in a rush but i'm glad i got to see it on opening day and I'm going again tomorrow to see it again with my actual mother.

Bocaj
Originally posted by LepperFace15
Man o man.

It took a while to actually get in the movie theater with my friend who is 17. Let's mention that I am 16 by the way.

So, we hire a friend's mom to act like she's my mom so I could get in and it works... but once we are in the theatre already like 30 minutes into the movie because we couldn't get in the first time around.. the manager walks in and is like "You can't watch the movie if your mom isn't here" Because my fake mom left right after she got us in.

So, I call my friend's cell phone and get her moms cell phone so she could come back and watch it with us and she ends up coming back and watching it with us.

Even though we already missed the first 30 minutes, the movie was great.

The way it was directed and all the different camera angles. It just felt right. And this movie told a lot about the reason why the Hewitts do what they do. And the scenes are more gory and memorable than most.

Go see it and give it a chance because you won't regret it.

Anyways i'm in a rush but i'm glad i got to see it on opening day and I'm going again tomorrow to see it again with my actual mother.
I was gonna fill in the first thirty for ya but i guess you'll see it tomorrow btw did you like the ending? I thought it was awesome just having him walk off the dimly lit street into the pitch black it looked awesome imo

Wolfie
Do we really need another thread on the same movie?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=408037&perpage=20&pagenumber=3

Bocaj
Originally posted by Wolfie
Do we really need another thread on the same movie?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=408037&perpage=20&pagenumber=3
well yeah.....it deserves two threads

Scarecrow756
I am looking forward to seeing this film. smile The critics did not like the film, here is a link to some of their reviews.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808718777/critic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.