Ion Pheniox Vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
After Jean Grey dies for the 1,000th time the pheniox chooses ion for its new host. Both the power of the ion and pheniox feed off eachother and grow. Then Kyle decides to stop Galactus from destorying worlds onces and for all. Who wins?

P.S. Galactus tells Kyle if he looses Oa is next!!!

batdude123
Is this a joke? no expression

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by batdude123

Entity
No just an idea ive debated with some friends of mine

Mr Master
Originally posted by batdude123

Ext@nt
Originally posted by Entity
After Jean Grey dies for the 1,000th time the pheniox chooses ion for its new host. Both the power of the ion and pheniox feed off eachother and grow. Then Kyle decides to stop Galactus from destorying worlds onces and for all. Who wins?

P.S. Galactus tells Kyle if he looses Oa is next!!!

There is no need for this. It a pointless thread and should be closed down.

And spell the stupid birds name right so the fanboys can recognize where to gather.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Ext@nt
There is no need for this. It a pointless thread and should be closed down.

And spell the stupid birds name right so the fanboys can recognize where to gather.
laughing laughing laughing

Flame On!!
What is this character "Pheniox"?

- Flame On!!

Ext@nt
Originally posted by Flame On!!
What is this character "Pheniox"?

- Flame On!!

Its a character Enitiy made up. I believe G.L.A.D is goona use it as their new mascot.

Phoenix, is the Marvel god of Fanboyism. I believe GS and others have created a shrine somewhere. You should contact them for times when they hold mass.

Big Sexy
Its a character Enitiy made up. I believe G.L.A.D is goona use it as their new mascot.

Phoenix, is the Marvel god of Fanboyism. I believe GS and others have created a shrine somewhere. You should contact them for times when they hold mass. They eat bread and drink wine at mass. The wine is held in an X3 plastic cup from Burger King with Phoenix's picture on it. laughing

Flame On!!

Phoenix, is the Marvel god of Fanboyism. I believe GS and others have created a shrine somewhere. You should contact them for times when they hold mass.

Who is GS? What is a fanboy?

- Flame On!!

Sub_Mariner
Who is GS? What is a fanboy?

- Flame On!!

GalacticStorm, Read my post in Shutupho!

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
GalacticStorm, Read my post in Shutupho!

I remember Galactic Storm, it was a bad series of comics in the early nineties and involved the Avengers. I'm confused as to what this has to do with "Fanboys".

- Flame On!!

Sub_Mariner
I remember Galactic Storm, it was a bad series of comics in the early nineties and involved the Avengers. I'm confused as to what this has to do with "Fanboys".

- Flame On!!

He's a member on the board, see Galactus VS Phoenix and Phoenix VS Galactus.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
He's a member on the board, see Galactus VS Phoenix and Phoenix VS Galactus.

Oh, O.K! "Galactic Storm" seems a silly name as it was an event and a substandard event at that!

- Flame On!!

juggernaut66666

- Flame Off!!

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Juggernaut66666

- Flame Off!!

Weird

- Flame On!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.