A Title for Superman Returns 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Benny G
I Think it should be called The Man of Steel. what do you think it should be called?t

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Benny G
I Think it should be called The Man of Steel. what do you think it should be called?t

I also think that the next Superman film should be called The Man of Steel.

snoopdogg
Are they even planning a sequel?

PlasticMan411
Superman The Man Of Steel

redcaped
I find no excuse for the title and besides it is an old one. It was used for his effect to kryptonite in one episode.

redcaped
The first one was meant as a welcome from people and the newspaper. The next title must have Superman on it followed by any word according to this movie...surrenders or trails.

NoFate007
I hope they don't name it "Man of Steel". That seems to just play off the "Batman Begins / The Dark Night" thing. It'd be like they have no originality whatsoever.

Depending on the plot, the title should focus on that. I think the most likely villain will be Braniac, POSSIBLY Doomsday...so something along those lines (though obviously not something retarded like "Superman: Doomsday" lol)

redcaped
This place is killer movies isn't it?

hitemup
Originally posted by Benny G

i say Superman 2: The Best Ever big grin

steverules
I think it should be called superman returns shifty

Endless Mike
It should be called The Death of Superman since it should be an adaptation of the comic arc with Doomsday. And then he comes back in the third one.

redcaped
I don't get it. Everywhere on the net you see Jude Law as Zod for the sequel. What's wrong with you guys...Don't you read websites? I will check your reply to this and quit the Superman forum until official news.

MattDay
actually superman the man of steel is quite appropriate, they have so far been co joined in ways, the batman and superman franchises, maybe in the dark knight superman gets a mention... and again in the superman sequel, they are the best pairing in comics so why not?

jdea
Originally posted by NoFate007
I hope they don't name it "Man of Steel". That seems to just play off the "Batman Begins / The Dark Night" thing. It'd be like they have no originality whatsoever.

Depending on the plot, the title should focus on that. I think the most likely villain will be Braniac, POSSIBLY Doomsday...so something along those lines (though obviously not something retarded like "Superman: Doomsday" lol)

I agree it should be plot based

If they were to use doomsday and the father son sub-plot they'd have to play out, I'd say...
Superman: Son of Krypton
or
Superman: Legacy
... or something more along those lines

Ultraman Baltan
Superman: Doomsday

If not, I'm not watching. "Returns" was crap.

MattDay
so you say... but the mojority say it was awesome... so blow it all outta ya ass!

Up In Flames
the majority you speak of are kids, you know.

as for what the sequel should be called, it should be Superman VI. i reckon they mucked it up when they called it Superman Returns because it makes it really hard for the director to determine what the title of the next movie should be... and the one after that... and so on.

((The_Anomaly))
It should be called "Superman Returns....again!" yes

MattDay
maybe the comedy sketch of it... lol

I agree with it being a story driven name, depending on which way they go, but not being a too obvious name, a subtle nod to the story would be great. as we don't know the story i can't really offer a name until they do.

NoFate007
Superman Remains

lol j/k

Sub_Mariner
Superman:I swear this is the last movie.

((The_Anomaly))
Superman: We got rid of bosworth

MattDay
Superman: does my butt look big in this?

PlasticMan411
Title; Superman Hmmm Uhhhh wait no no that wouldnt work well maybe no give me a moment

MattDay
lol oh yea... keep it simple : Superman (and that's all the name should be)

Entity
Superman: The End

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.