Jai Maruk vs. Roan Shryne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Jai Maruk (aka the Hawk Bat) vs. Roan Shryne. Both are Jedi Masters. In Dark Rendezvous (30 motns after AOTC) Jai fought Asajj Ventress and although Ventress killed him she was described as only being just better than he was. On the otehr hand, Roan was killed a month after ROTS by Darth Vader after nearly defeating him in a saber duel. Who wins? I go with Jai. At the beginning of The Rise of Darth Vader, Vader struggled to take out a lone Jedi Master who seemed to be about avg in strength. Asajj just 6 months before ROTS could have pwnd the same Master, I'm sure. Just a month later Asajj is about on par with kenobi and Skywalker individually. So DR Asajj has got to be storng enough that she wouldn't get pwnd by ROTS Anakin, while I doubt Vader just 1 month after ROTS would last very long against ROTS Anakin. That analogy might seem a bit confusing, but I say Jai wins, he and Roan are probably tied in saber combat but Roan is weaker with the Force, since his connection to the Force was weak, and he struggled to use even elementary powers, while Jai seems to be a well-rounded Jedi.

Nine-Tail Fox
there both ded so i win ...DEE DEE-DEE

darthsith19
Please, don't be annoying. btw, your not Black Fox, are you?

Nine-Tail Fox
sorry But whos black fox(im just a naruto fanboy(OCD sux when your 20).Honestly do these guys even pose a threat to a hssiss.smartass

darthsith19
You probably are Black Fox, now go away.

Nine-Tail Fox
What are you talking about?

darthsith19
Whatever, if your Black Fox I'll let the mods deal with you and if you arn't then whatever, I just wanna know who wins. If you don't know or don't know who these Jedi are then please, leave this thread.

Nine-Tail Fox
bye(check out the thread i made for you and Rampant Ox)

darthsith19
And why did you make it for me?

Nine-Tail Fox
a test to see if either one of you had overcome your fanboyism(you passed)

Quinlan_Vos
Jai wins!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.