Nine-Tail Fox vs ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nine-Tail Fox
yu yu hakusho cast

Marth18
hahaha good won, the fox itself or naruto? if its the fox itself im gunna say the fox, coulda killed all the hokages if he didnt sacrafice himself

Blax X
Nah, all of the yu-yu crew combined is too much, even for the Kyuubi.

Kero_Co
Naruto is on the lower end of the shonen scale, Yusuke by himself may be enough to take on the fox demon( atlhough he may have to tap into demon blood)

spencerspider
yusuke vs naruto would be interesting....vs nine-tail fox alone though i think fox has got him. but the whole cast...i mean come on obviously the whole cast. however a better question would be naruto vs yusuke

Endless Mike
YYH cast own this.

Sensui was only S- class, and even powering up to half power would destroy the earth (that's why they had to continue the fight in the Makai). Sensui powering up shook a whole dimension. Koenma said that if just one S class demon escaped to earth, it would be the end of the world. Genkai said that Yusuke at S- class could destroy the earth if he wanted to. Raizen's stomach rumbling (after he had been weakened for thousands of years) shook all of the Makai, a whole dimension. Mukuro and Kuwabara can cut apart dimensions, time, and space. Yusuke at S+ class would just be overkill.

Nine-Tail Fox
NTF (the fox not naruto) with all the villains channeling their power through him

BTW i meant the heros only

xBladex1918x
nah the fox got it made right here it almost destroyed the whole village and it has recovery i mean they still cant kill the fox they had to trap it soo the fox has this won

Endless Mike
Just because the Naruto ninjas were unable to kill it does not mean that the much more powerful YYH characters will be unable to kill it.

xBladex1918x
i noe but i still think that the fox can still the YYH team because of it what it can do

Broly92
YYH cast 12/10 wink
They have much more power

Endless Mike
Originally posted by xBladex1918x
i noe but i still think that the fox can still the YYH team because of it what it can do

Unless it can do something more impressive than destroying the earth just by powering up (Sensui could), I doubt it.

Quincy
Oh God.

Biased Naruto fans.

Yu Yu Hakusho wins. no expression

Kurama could probably win on his own. Seed of the Death Plant?

Stupid Stuff.

spencerspider
the yuyu cast would win..obviosuly

Emperor Ashtar
What can the fox do, we know almost nothing about it. And since when were naruto cahracters on the higher ened of the shonen cycle?

Tallis
Yu yu hakusho team is OVERKILL. Kuwabara at his best should be enough to Kill 9 tailed Kyubbi (the fox)

Kayne Archeron
nah the fox got it made right here it almost destroyed the whole village and it has recovery i mean they still cant kill the fox they had to trap it soo the fox has this won

wow... being able to destroy a planet is MUCH MUCH worse than being able to destroy a village... Yu Yu cast takes this match

xBladex1918x
the fox owns everyone cuz thay cant kill it at all cuz it will just reheal and then own cuz iveryone of it tails causes death soo YUYU has no chance

Endless Mike
You're an idiot. We never even saw it fight, the closest we saw was when Naruto had 4 tails and was smacked around by Orochimaru (LOL).

There's nothing in the Narutoverse that comes anywhere near end - of - series YYH characters.

Yusuke kills it in one punch.

spencerspider
dont know about one punch, but ur right...yusuke would kill that thing quick

Kayne Archeron
the fox owns everyone cuz thay cant kill it at all cuz it will just reheal and then own cuz iveryone of it tails causes death soo YUYU has no chance

there's actual proof YuYu would win. we have yet to see you even provide any ACTUAL evidence of the Fox's victory besides made-up crap like OMG HEALING

Broly92
Don't you remember Older Tuguro?
What Kurama did to him!

Kero_Co
they can also use the pacifier of doom and lock it up for all eternity...

xBladex1918x
w/e out of that punch its still would reheal like nothin and at the begging watch it would say that each tail would bring death and destruction soo YYH is pretty screwed

Tallis
Go die.

Kuwabara can cut DIMENSIONS you cant heal from that. One slash and its bye bye Kyubbi

Reeses
Hakusho no doubt baby

Nicca
Fox wins Naruto showed only 4 tails and he was baaaddd if all the nine tailed chokra got free the fox would kill every one

jake hamoy
guys, i can't believe that these yu yu hakusho fans have forgotten that kurama HIMSELF is a nine-tails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wonder if the nine tails in naruto and kurama are brothers smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.