Darth Maul vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nine-Tail Fox
anywhere
anything goes
shifty

Blue_Hefner
Dooku.

Nine-Tail Fox
Maul

kamikz
Dooku.

ninja

Blax X
Dooku kills him while drinking a martini.

Blue_Hefner
Waits patiently for Rampant Ox.

Nine-Tail Fox
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Waits patiently for Rampant Ox. and Darthsith19

Nine-Tail Fox
Originally posted by Blax X
Dooku kills him while drinking a martini. three shots of whiskey and maul has chance in hell otherwise...

Nikkolas
This is murder. Doku doesn't even bother lighting a saber. He crushes him with one finger via the Force.

Blax X
Sith Lightning= Maul becoming black then he already was.

Nine-Tail Fox
Like Ragnos dating Jaina and Han finding out and ATTEMPTING to kill him
(then the couple get making with the love)

That child would have a midichlorean count of 235,694.21(DAMN)

Kas'Im
Dooku.

Saber wise, his mastery of Makashi plus other forms > Maul's Juyo mastery.
Now granted that Juyo is a very aggressive form (which excels against Makashi), the fact that it is an incomplete form + the fact that Dooku has mastered other forms + the fact that Dooku utilises Makashi in an unorthodox manner + the fact that Dooku is damn skilled and has way more experience with his form leads me to believe that Maul still has no chance.

Force wise, Dooku has displayed far more power (shown in his force fight with Yoda, Maul has shown what exactly?), better control (lifting both Anakin and Kenobi up at the same time) and has way more knowledge; years and years of experience with both the light and dark side of the force, he also knows force lightning among other things. He is also in the know and possession of many sith secrets, such as Darth Andeddu's holocron.
Testament to his skill is how in Dark Rendezvous, Assaj Ventress says something which displeases the count and he instantly brings her to her knees with some next force attack, and she couldn't do jack to defend against it.

Another great thing about Dooku is how he duels, with just one hand. Now this coupled along with the fact that he is an incredibly gifted and experienced duelist means that he finds it especially easy to pull off a force attack while in a duel. Now obviously against someone like Yoda he wouldn't be able to pull it off, but Darth Maul is no Yoda.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Nine-Tail Fox
and Darthsith19
Why are you waiting for me, Black Fox?

And yes, Dooku wins. With sabers it's close but Dooku is quite a bit ahead of Maul with the Force.

Nine-Tail Fox
I have a new respect for you. You seem to have overcome your fanboyism(Rampant Ox is a lost cause)

darthsith19
Originally posted by Nine-Tail Fox
I have a new respect for you. You seem to have overcome your fanboyism(Rampant Ox is a lost cause)
confused And who was I a fanboy of?

Kas'Im
I'm guessing he's thinking Maul judging by your avy and sig.

Nine-Tail Fox
avatar sig (i maent no offence....to you)

Kas'Im
ok this is kinda getting off topic.

darthsith19
So because I have a Maul sig and avator you just assume I'm a Maul fanboy? You don't just assume that I like Maul but am not a fanboy of him? You have got to be Black Fox if you know about me and Rampant Ox, too.

Blue_Hefner
Maybe, he read a lot of the threads before joining.

Rampant ox
Waits patiently for Rampant Ox.

Lol, I cant think why. stick out tongue

Well of course Dooku wins. I dont want to put down Maul but he really doesnt have anything on the Count. Dooku would comfortably win with a saber and pwn (possibly wtf pwn) with the force. After all Dooku is an 80 year old jedi master/sith lord who has trained under both Yoda and Sidious. If Maul managed to engage Dooku in hand to hand combat then he wins - but other than that he is just going to be another head on Dooku's wall.

Sith Lightning= Maul becoming black then he already was.

LOL laughing

Darth Kreiger
Maul has a fair shot, if Dooku pisses him off beyond all things, and there's nowhere else for Maul to go, he could probably kill Dooku, considering he almost killed Palpatine(BEFORE becoming a Dark Lord mind you).

Dooku wins otherwise

Blax X
Maul wont even get the chance to get angry. He'll ignite both lightsabers slowly, like TPM, then get WTFbutn by Sith lightning like the south negro he is.

Lightsnake
Maul can shrug off lightning, y'know

Nikkolas
And that's all Dooku knows, I guess....He couldn't just crush Maul with the arena. He does fight with one-hand for a reason and I'm pretty sure he could get Maul in a place to hit him with parts of his surroundings.

Quinlan_Vos
Darthsith19 has never been a fanboy of Maul. Rampant is an exception. People like ESB Vader and myself (Quinlan_Vos) also don't show fanboyism. I mean, the only time I fight to the death for Quinlan is when somebody does Sora Bulq vs. Quinlan Vos and say Sora won and Quinlan was lucky. Bullsh*t that is.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Rampant is an exception.

Rampant is an exception to what? confused

Kas'Im
Rampant Ox is in no way a fanboy imo. I mean, sure he jokes around about Dooku and Christopher Lee, but I when h's serious I'd hardly call him a fanboy. There are far worse on these forums.

Rampant ox
Thankyou embarrasment

darthsith19
Maybe, he read a lot of the threads before joining.
Doubtful, otherwise how would we have "changed" if he ahd been constantly reading about us? No, he's definately the sock of a previously banned character, likely Black Fox since he has the title "fox" in his name.

Blax X
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Maul can shrug off lightning, y'know

So can Anakin, apparently, didn't do him much good though did it?

Ogami Itto
Dooku would PWN Maul!! Dooku is the Sh@t with his form 2!!

He rocks rock

ESB Vader
dooku wins this one, maul may be fast but so is dooku and dooku is smart

Rampant ox
Dooku has a capital D. Give him some respect please.

Lol, just kidding wink

Ogami Itto
He should also ALWAYS be addressed as Count Dooku.

Always

Darth Subjekt
I'm sorry but Ox is a fanboy, lol. He admits it...he doesn't care. BUT i will say he has come a LOOONG way from spouting off fanboyish comments like he once did... stick out tongue

However, moving to the topic at hand...If Dooku could pwn Maul any more, he'd have a whip and he'd make him sew him cotton shirts... confused devil angel whistle

No, I'm kidding, that was mean..but I'm kidding. Anyways, Maul stands NOOOO chance whatsoever. He cant fight as well, doesn't know the force as well, and cant drink martinis as well...maul goes down, hard and fast...like SS does to his mom...oops....

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
I'm sorry but Ox is a fanboy, lol. He admits it...he doesn't care. BUT i will say he has come a LOOONG way from spouting off fanboyish comments like he once did... stick out tongue

Lol, good times.

I agree completely. I dont really see why this thread needed to be made. Im quite certain there are already several threads like this - you need to use the search button thread starter. wink

Darth Subjekt
YEAH....or else m gonna have my man OX send you a 850 page dissertation on Dooku and what he likes about him!!! Better yet, after the Dooku paper, I'll have him do one on Christopher Lee in general...

In the words of Flava Flav...YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rampant ox
My pleasure...

*4 books later*

Captain REX
It's 'Count Dooku of Serenno' to you. no expression

darthsith19
No, ox is only a little bit of a fanboy, not much when he's serious. Now, the people here last year who thought Dooku could beat Sidious, their fanboys (*cough*Sorgo and Master Makashi *cough*)

Darth Subjekt
yea i didnt like Sorgo too much...at all...but Ox just basically said he was...its all good...you dont have to stand up for him, he's a big boy... stick out tongue

Darth Kreiger
So we establish.....

Maul Super-Angry > Dooku
Maul < Dooku

Rampant ox
I doubt that even a pissed off Maul would win. He would make a mistake before Dooku would get tired or overwhelmed. Unless of course in Maul's fury he rids Dooku of his sword. Then Dooku is screwed. Maul will wtf pwn Dooku in hand to hand combat. But the chance of disarming an 80 year old master is slim at best.

ESB Vader
yea look at anakin he ran amok and went apeshit trying to kill obi wan who is weaker than him and in the end he lost his limbs

Darth Subjekt
doesnt matter. Maul is always pissed, hence his eyes, only in hand to hand could he win, but Dooku wouldnt let him get that close. While he tries disarming him, he gets lightning up his dickhole.

Darth Kreiger
doesnt matter. Maul is always pissed, hence his eyes, only in hand to hand could he win, but Dooku wouldnt let him get that close. While he tries disarming him, he gets lightning up his dickhole.

He is always angry, but not Super-Angry, he had nothing to lose, and was super pissed, and whatever book it was said "Sidious was BARELY blocking Maul's strikes" and even after Sidious disarmed him, he started to bite his arm.

If he can almost beat Sidious, I can say a pissed off Maul beats Dooku

Rampant ox
But Sidious was not trying to kill Maul - key difference. Dooku would use force powers to keep Maul at bay anyway. And I highly doubt Maul will get close enough to Dooku to bite him lol.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Rampant ox
But Sidious was not trying to kill Maul - key difference. Dooku would use force powers to keep Maul at bay anyway. And I highly doubt Maul will get close enough to Dooku to bite him lol.

Umm, actually Sidious WAS fighting for his life, he might not have been trying to kill Maul, but it's not like he could, he was trying to survive, and again, this was Pre-Dark Lord Maul, likely before his Juyo Mastery, the results may be a lot more messy

What's to say Maul won't use powers on Dooku? And what's to say Dooku will? Remember his ROTS fight, where he was several Yards away? He COULD have Lightning blasted them both, but didn't.

And beware the Teeth, those things are Sharp

Darth Subjekt
provide a quote that he was actually fighting for his life. I dont believe that or recall that at all, and i rad that one before.

Sids would WTFPWN Maul any day of the week and 80 times on Sunday. If you could kill someone, would you call them master? So are we to assume that Maul could out duel Yoda then since you claim Sidious could barely block his attacks? Doubtful.

And Ox, damn you for having me defend Dooku's martini drinking, Sean Connery wanna be ass!! LOL

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Umm, actually Sidious WAS fighting for his life, he might not have been trying to kill Maul, but it's not like he could, he was trying to survive, and again, this was Pre-Dark Lord Maul, likely before his Juyo Mastery, the results may be a lot more messy

But Sidious said something to Maul that really f*cked him off didnt he? I doubt Dooku will have the same effect, therefore Maul wont get angry.

What powers does Maul know? In the movies all we see him do is pick up some small metal thing from the ground and throw it into the wall. Not very impressive. Dooku is leagues above Maul in terms of the force and force powers.

Lol. I can just imagine Dooku standing there and then have Maul gnawing on his leg.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Rampant ox
But Sidious said something to Maul that really f*cked him off didnt he? I doubt Dooku will have the same effect, therefore Maul wont get angry.

What powers does Maul know? In the movies all we see him do is pick up some small metal thing from the ground and throw it into the wall. Not very impressive. Dooku is leagues above Maul in terms of the force and force powers.

Lol. I can just imagine Dooku standing there and then have Maul gnawing on his leg.

Yes, but I'm saying if Maul got Really Really Pissed, he could very well win, otherwise he loses, after a tiny climatic Lightsaber battle

I believe some people had quotes where he used Grip, and who knows what else, probably Force Rage

And yes, Maul wins by biting Dooku's Arms, making him drop his Saber, and then eating him stick out tongue

Kas'Im
Yes, in Shadow Hunter Maul displays some pretty good sensitivity to the force, but nothing too special. I mean he had great potential, but he still has nothing on Dooku.

ESB Vader
yes and dooku has far more experience, both in lightside and darkside

Darth Kreiger
So again Super Angry Maul > Dooku

Dooku > Maul

Darth Subjekt
no...Dooku>Maul

Period. no expression

Council#13
Originally posted by darthsith19
Why are you waiting for me, Black Fox?

And yes, Dooku wins. With sabers it's close but Dooku is quite a bit ahead of Maul with the Force.

Sweet. We have a Maul fan that supports Dooku Happy Dance

Darth Kreiger
no...Dooku>Maul

Period. no expression

Ok despite Sidious being better than Dooku.....

darthsith19
Originally posted by Council#13
Sweet. We have a Maul fan that supports Dooku Happy Dance
I'm not a Maul fanboy, I'm just telling it like it is. Dooku would win, but I don't think he would pwn.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Ok despite Sidious being better than Dooku.....

well Sidious>Dooku

Sidious>>>>>Maul

Dooku>>Maul

No way around it. Provide a quote that Sidious was fighting for his life...

Nikkolas
^ speaks the truth. Dooku wins.

Kas'Im
Originally posted by Kas'Im
Dooku.

Saber wise, his mastery of Makashi plus other forms > Maul's Juyo mastery.
Now granted that Juyo is a very aggressive form (which excels against Makashi), the fact that it is an incomplete form + the fact that Dooku has mastered other forms + the fact that Dooku utilises Makashi in an unorthodox manner + the fact that Dooku is damn skilled and has way more experience with his form leads me to believe that Maul still has no chance.

Force wise, Dooku has displayed far more power (shown in his force fight with Yoda, Maul has shown what exactly?), better control (lifting both Anakin and Kenobi up at the same time) and has way more knowledge; years and years of experience with both the light and dark side of the force, he also knows force lightning among other things. He is also in the know and possession of many sith secrets, such as Darth Andeddu's holocron.
Testament to his skill is how in Dark Rendezvous, Assaj Ventress says something which displeases the count and he instantly brings her to her knees with some next force attack, and she couldn't do jack to defend against it.

Another great thing about Dooku is how he duels, with just one hand. Now this coupled along with the fact that he is an incredibly gifted and experienced duelist means that he finds it especially easy to pull off a force attack while in a duel. Now obviously against someone like Yoda he wouldn't be able to pull it off, but Darth Maul is no Yoda.

Darth Subjekt
Maul's no different than Anakin, if he gets that mad, yea he'll be more vicious, but he WILL make mistakes, and Dooku will kill him.

Council#13
Originally posted by darthsith19
I'm not a Maul fanboy, I'm just telling it like it is. Dooku would win, but I don't think he would pwn.

But you like Maul, and I agree about the Dooku killing Maul

Darth Kreiger
Maul's no different than Anakin, if he gets that mad, yea he'll be more vicious, but he WILL make mistakes, and Dooku will kill him.

You know he will make mistakes? If you look at the Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan fight, he wasn't making any mistakes until AFTER he had them beat, he is focused in combat, just over-confident

Darth Subjekt
You could say the same for Anakin, he had OB1 on the run the ENTIRE fight, and only made one mistake with the jump...do you know that he won't make a mistake? Works both ways. Either way, Dooku wins. Brains over brawn.

And before you all say it, Vader has both so he still beats Dooku, lol.

Darth Kreiger
You could say the same for Anakin, he had OB1 on the run the ENTIRE fight, and only made one mistake with the jump...do you know that he won't make a mistake? Works both ways. Either way, Dooku wins. Brains over brawn.

And before you all say it, Vader has both so he still beats Dooku, lol.

You do realise Obi-Wan was purposefully falling back right?

Based on his fight with Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon, yes, I say he won't, until he has Dooku hanging onto a Lightbulb above a giant Pit.

Angry Maul > Dooku
Dooku > Maul

Darth Subjekt
OB1 was losing the fight til ht end. And OB1 is no Dooku. I dont agree even half of a little bit with you.

Nothing against you mind you, i just disagree. All sith are angry and Maul never got to the point to beat Dooku. And no one has yet posted anything saying that Sidious was fighting for his life against Maul. I see no way Maul can win, less hand to hand.

Darth Kreiger
OB1 was losing the fight til ht end. And OB1 is no Dooku. I dont agree even half of a little bit with you.

Nothing against you mind you, i just disagree. All sith are angry and Maul never got to the point to beat Dooku. And no one has yet posted anything saying that Sidious was fighting for his life against Maul. I see no way Maul can win, less hand to hand.

Since I have neither the book, or a quote, all I can give you is Wookie's word.

"Maul's anger and hatred boiled over and he flew at Sidious with renewed strength, actually coming close to beating him. Sidious just barely deflected Maul's blows."

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sidious

Darth Subjekt

Darth Kreiger

Darth Subjekt
doesnt say he was forced back, it says he was barley able to block his attacks. Mace was winning the duel, Sids didnt start faking til Anakin came him. Even in the ROTS commentary, GL said that he re-shot that fight when origianlly Sids only beat him with Anakin's help(which was how it was anyway) not because he was better than Mace, but only because inthat version Anakin was already on the darkside and he decided to make that the pivotal point. o he had it in his mind that Mace was beating Sids.

I can see where youre coming from, but Dooku's mastery would be too much for Maul's ability. I say it would be a tough fight though. And no one can say im a Dooku fanboy, cause thats just NOT the case.

Darth Kreiger
doesnt say he was forced back, it says he was barley able to block his attacks. Mace was winning the duel, Sids didnt start faking til Anakin came him. Even in the ROTS commentary, GL said that he re-shot that fight when origianlly Sids only beat him with Anakin's help(which was how it was anyway) not because he was better than Mace, but only because inthat version Anakin was already on the darkside and he decided to make that the pivotal point. o he had it in his mind that Mace was beating Sids.

I can see where youre coming from, but Dooku's mastery would be too much for Maul's ability. I say it would be a tough fight though. And no one can say im a Dooku fanboy, cause thats just NOT the case.

No, I know Mace was winning, but he was about even with Sidious, and Mace was probably the best Saber duelest, even against most in the NJO era, for Maul to get Sidious trying hard at his level of experience is something, when Mace was only a bit better than Sidious

I know Maul would lose, but I think he could either win, or come close to it(seriously injuring Dooku) if he was super pissed

Darth Subjekt
ok, ill agree with that.

Rampant ox
Assuming he caught Dooku off guard. If Dooku wasnt expecting Maul to go crazy then he might be in for a chance (like how Anakin and Obi switched forms, thus suprising Dooku and giving them the advantage). I honestly dont see how an angry Maul has a chance. Speed isnt a problem for Dooku - he was easily able to go up against the likes of Yoda. Maul will be far more likely to make a mistake when angry. Dooku's force mastery is vastly superior, if things get to much for the Count he can just eliminate Maul like he did Obi-Wan.

Darth Subjekt
Yea. Likewise, Maul has nothing on Anakin. Regardless what people say, not even in the same league. Maul goes down.

Nine-Tail Fox
Rampant Ox is in no way a fanboy imo. I mean, sure he jokes around about Dooku and Christopher Lee, but I when h's serious I'd hardly call him a fanboy. There are far worse on these forums. Somebodies in denialblow

Darth Subjekt
he's gotten alot better...but i think we all agree that Dooku pwns Maul.

((The_Anomaly))
This is absurd.

1) Maul did not "Almost kill Sidious". Sidious was letting Maul get angry so that he would use it to its full advantage, and thus become powerful (a la Luke in ROTJ) Palpatine purposely let Maul live in order to get him angry. This was his final test before becoming a full Sith lord. There's a quote somewhere where Palpatine almost made Maul shit his pants because when they were sparring Palps 'drew' around Mauls whole body with his saber, so fast that had Maul moved an inch he would have been cut bad, possibly killed. Maul is no where even remotely close to Sidious in anything.

2) Dooku would absolutely school Maul, the fight would be absurd. Dooku is vastly superior to Maul in everything, Dooku would own Maul like Sidious would own Maul, only just a little less hard.

3) Maul would get WTFpwned by ROTS Anakin.

So on topic, Dooku destroys Maul with minimal effort.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
This is absurd.

1) Maul did not "Almost kill Sidious". Sidious was letting Maul get angry so that he would use it to its full advantage, and thus become powerful (a la Luke in ROTJ) Palpatine purposely let Maul live in order to get him angry. This was his final test before becoming a full Sith lord. There's a quote somewhere where Palpatine almost made Maul shit his pants because when they were sparring Palps 'drew' around Mauls whole body with his saber, so fast that had Maul moved an inch he would have been cut bad, possibly killed. Maul is no where even remotely close to Sidious in anything.

Umm, k? He did almost kill Sidious, as said, Sidious was barely blocking those hits, unless you want to vastly downgrade his skill, a Younger, faster version of ROTS Sidious

Darth Subjekt
um, k...you're absolutely wrong. NOWHERE did it say he almost killed him. I urge you to go read it again. He said he got a burst of energy and attacked sidious and at first he could barely block, but still COULD block. He then easily disarmed Maul and laughed at him...yea, sure sounds like he almost died. Kid get over it....

we need to teach a reading comprehension class here so people can understand what they read. Not just you, but as far as that passage, you should re-read it.

Quinlan_Vos
Maul had great potential (he would have surpassed Dooku) but unfortunately he was killed. He's no weakling, but he's not superb. ROTS Sidious is much better than him. Dooku is not too far from Sidious. He would defeat Maul with SOME difficulty, but he still wins comfortably.

Darth Kreiger
um, k...you're absolutely wrong. NOWHERE did it say he almost killed him. I urge you to go read it again. He said he got a burst of energy and attacked sidious and at first he could barely block, but still COULD block. He then easily disarmed Maul and laughed at him...yea, sure sounds like he almost died. Kid get over it....

we need to teach a reading comprehension class here so people can understand what they read. Not just you, but as far as that passage, you should re-read it.

You're making a point out of no-point. I already said, the fact that when he was super pissed he was able to keep Sidious on his toes BEFORE becoming a Dark Lord, gives him quite a bit of credibility in this fight. He was barely blocking it, and you make the point that he was still blocking it. He did almost kill Sidious, barely blocking obviously proves that.

And hell, I also said normal Maul < Dooku

Darth Subjekt
Maul was about peaked out in TPM, he was nowhere near Dooku...at all. He would never surpass him. How can it be almost killing him if he didnt even touch him? I know he bit him like a girl, but that was after he was easily disarmed. I dont think that super pissed maul, super duper pissed Maul, or even Super Duper, Supershadow pissed Maul could contend with Dooku.

Blax X
A book even states that Maul had reached the peek of his potential in TPM.

Darth Subjekt
yea see....thanks B.

Rampant ox
I know he bit him like a girl,

Lol, for some reason I found that amusing. laughing

Darth Kreiger
Maul was about peaked out in TPM, he was nowhere near Dooku...at all. He would never surpass him. How can it be almost killing him if he didnt even touch him? I know he bit him like a girl, but that was after he was easily disarmed. I dont think that super pissed maul, super duper pissed Maul, or even Super Duper, Supershadow pissed Maul could contend with Dooku.

Again my point stands, if he was able to make Sidious fall back(and I don't mean that literally, in case you try and use that as a point) while pissed off, the person who trained him in Saber Combat by the way, will have little problem killing the Makashi using Dooku

Kas'Im
A book even states that Maul had reached the peek of his potential in TPM.

Nope, Advent misinterpreted the quote.

Darth Subjekt
Really? well then why don't you interpret it for us..

DK, the point is that Sidious was never in any real danger. Hell, he was laughing at him. Besides, Sids wanted to see how Maul would fight once enraged, Dooku doesnt want to test him, he wants to kill him. I'm not saying if he was pissed it would be a fast fight, but Dooku would still win. Maul would winin hand to hand combat, but it would never get to that point. If Dooku disarmed him, he's not going to throw away his advantage and go UFC his ass, and if by some magical twist of fate, Maul disarms Dooku, he'd be sitting on a nice big helping of lightning. All we've seen Maul do is push and throw. Nothing too impressive. I'd be willing to say that Maul would do better than Dooku did against Anakin, but as far as Maul goes, he's not as..."in your face" as Anakin was in order to stop a force attack from Dooku. But Maul would last longer against Anakin, but still lose.

Darth Kreiger
Really? well then why don't you interpret it for us..

DK, the point is that Sidious was never in any real danger. Hell, he was laughing at him. Besides, Sids wanted to see how Maul would fight once enraged, Dooku doesnt want to test him, he wants to kill him. I'm not saying if he was pissed it would be a fast fight, but Dooku would still win. Maul would winin hand to hand combat, but it would never get to that point. If Dooku disarmed him, he's not going to throw away his advantage and go UFC his ass, and if by some magical twist of fate, Maul disarms Dooku, he'd be sitting on a nice big helping of lightning. All we've seen Maul do is push and throw. Nothing too impressive. I'd be willing to say that Maul would do better than Dooku did against Anakin, but as far as Maul goes, he's not as..."in your face" as Anakin was in order to stop a force attack from Dooku. But Maul would last longer against Anakin, but still lose.

Yes, he could have killed him at any moment with the Force, but in Saber combat he was trying to survive, since books are written from 3rd person, it can't be said he wasn't. Dooku could be overpowered, Juyo is made for angry people, it has more power than Anakin's Djem So, which helped Anakin win. I remember someone said Maul knew Grip, but that's beside the point, Dooku would likely not get a chance to use the Force with those attacks coming at him, and from that, I say Maul wins.

And what's with people and the Maul would win in Hand to Hand, when are fights ever Hand to Hand?

Darth Subjekt
im just trying to say that Dooku is only superior in force and saber, but didnt maul have to use hand to hand in a couple situations? idk...but its just my way of not totally discrediting him.

Blax X
Nope, Advent misinterpreted the quote.

And how do you knwo that, Sock? You weren't here then, and I doubt your a lurker. Matter of fact, you sound a but like someone whose been recently banned here.

Quinlan_Vos
I am not sure who it is...but I have a feeling who I think it is.

Blax X
Same here...

Quinlan_Vos
Is ur person the guy whose first letter was N.

Darth Subjekt
kAS'IM is a fukkin idiot. He thinks potetial and connection are the same...fukkin moron.

Quinlan_Vos
Don't be hatin man. There's always people who stick with what they say and think. You can't change them.

Darth Subjekt
opinions are one thing, but the english language is not up for debate. And if he is the sock we all think he is, then he's still a moron. I'm hating, because he comes with the stupidest arguments out what appears to be fanboyism, and makes no sense when he posts.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Is ur person the guy whose first letter was N.

N....hmmmmm

Anyways, Darth Subjekt, I thought you meant Dooku and Maul boxing as in Hand to Hand, which never happens. Maul just combines Martial arts and Juyo

Darth Subjekt
not "boxing" per se, but fighting...micks, punches, throws, grapples...whatever. maul would obviously win there if it came to it, although it most likely wouldnt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.