Type II Civilisations, Dyson Spheres and the missing Matter in the Universe!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flame On!!
I wonder if the reason we can't find enough matter and dark matter is due to stars being enclosed by type II civilisations in Dyson Spheres.

What do others think?

Is it possible?

- Flame On!!

Koala MeatPie
Wel recently we discovered that there are many many more black holes then previously thought.

And about the Dyson Sypheres And such and such, I take the "Restaurant at the end of the Universe Appraoch" Its soo unlikely that it is definitly Concreate.

But I doupt there are enough dyson Spheres out there for it to be the reason behind the lack of matter. More lickly, we simply do not have the abilities to detect it.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Flame On!!
I wonder if the reason we can't find enough matter and dark matter is due to stars being enclosed by type II civilisations in Dyson Spheres.

What do others think?

Is it possible?

- Flame On!!

Hey, everyone! Whirly is back! Wooo! I missed you.

Hold me a little?

Zebedee
Is this Endless Mike?

Magee
cuckoo

Zebedee
Originally posted by Magee
cuckoo

smile Perhaps

Bicnarok

Schecter
Originally posted by Bicnarok

No one knows if dark matter exists, what the center of our galaxy is, if time exist, what scientists dream up is all fantasy theorysmile

We know virtually NOTHING about things outside our world.

what a ridiculous statement. appropriate for a whirly thread though.

inimalist
The existance of Dark Matter was verified last year

as to the topic, there is no way alien technology will advance in a way that we are able to predict their energy needs and solutions.

Magee

Evil Dead

Bardock42

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Magee
haha you make me lol, never heard of telescopes I take it? Scientists have looked back to the beginning of the universe near enough.

I think he also ignores the fact that we've been simulating and studying early universe environments through the use of particle accelerators, and said particles colliding into each other.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Wel recently we discovered that there are many many more black holes then previously thought.

And about the Dyson Sypheres And such and such, I take the "Restaurant at the end of the Universe Appraoch" Its soo unlikely that it is definitly Concreate.

But I doupt there are enough dyson Spheres out there for it to be the reason behind the lack of matter. More lickly, we simply do not have the abilities to detect it.

we simply do not have the abilities to detect it.

+1

Originally posted by Bardock42
Haha, in fact we know virtually nothing about our own world either smile

some think that all the information that is known isn't disclosed, b/c it may interfer with our ability to handle new truths.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.