sacrifice or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Would you give up your will to another and why? What this means is would you respect another's views and needs before yourself.........OR would you not really care but do what YOU feel is needy to you.........AND do you think about the consequences of your actions on life..........temporary or not.?

Yep another debbiejo thead and one with substance..........

are you for YOU, or are you for the other.

Fishy
Everybody is here for him or herself first...

but yes I do keep other people's emotions and feelings in mind when I do something, but that's always selfish because I don't want to hurt other people's feelings... It would make me feel bad, so the only reason I care about other people is because of me.

Robtard
No, I do not find the thought of being dominated fullfilling. Whenever I see some dude in a 'gimp' mask being lead along on a leash at the beck and call of a Dominatrix; well, I just don't get it.

And yes, I do think about the consequences of my actions, I just often lack the complete foresight to 'see' the full extent of my actions or inactions.

debbiejo
So, if you could see some future reaction to your action, would you change it at all?

Robtard
Originally posted by debbiejo
So, if you could see some future reaction to your action, would you change it at all?

I'm sure in certain instaces, I would.

~Forever*Alone~
im worthless compared to anyone, i love being ordered around because thats all im good for, following orders. i would sacrifice my life before anyone else, and my will.

Soleran
Debbie, debbie, debbie.............

Oh by the way this needs to get kicked to the retarded forum, seriously.

OTF

RZA
Originally posted by Robtard
No, I do not find the thought of being dominated fullfilling. Whenever I see some dude in a 'gimp' mask being lead along on a leash at the beck and call of a Dominatrix; well, I just don't get it.
You just described Bardock's typical Saturday night.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Fishy
Everybody is here for him or herself first...

I wouldn't be so confident in that if I were you.

Fishy
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I wouldn't be so confident in that if I were you.

Well I might be wrong, but I do believe that every person thinks him or herself is more important then all others and does what they do because they want to please themselves...

Giving money to charity makes you feel good about yourself.
Helping that old lady get her groceries up the stairs makes you feel good.
Helping that beautiful girl (or boy in your case) feel better gives you a chance at sex or at least friendship and that's always good... If nothing happens it still makes you feel good because you helped somebody.

In the end every action you do pleases you...

debbiejo
Originally posted by Soleran
Debbie, debbie, debbie.............

Oh by the way this needs to get kicked to the retarded forum, seriously.

OTF I don't like you anymore... mad

laughing out loud

ADarksideJedi
I would if someone was introuble any of you or a friend family.I would reather die then have them die.jm

ThePittman

§P0oONY
Yeah, I'd give being a gimp a shot... Why not?

Atlantis001

debbiejo
I would agree, but sometimes people just do things without thinking.

I don't want to hear any nasty comment on this...lol

debbiejo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.