Desann/Tavion vs. Dooku/Asajj

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kreiger
Desann from Jedi Outcast(remember he almost beat DE Luke), and Tavion from Jedi Academy with the Staff of Ragnos, fight off against Asajj at her greatest, and ROTS Dooku.

Location: Viewing Platform of the Invisible Hand (Obi-wan/Anakin vs. Dooku fight)

Desann Tavion are at the spot where Palpatine sat, as Dooku and Asajj walk in, activate their sabers, and jump down.

Darth Kreiger
I personally say, Tavion Staff Blasts Asajj, kills her, and then helps Desann kill Dooku

Nikkolas
Why the hell does Tavion get an Acient Sith battle artifact? Why not give Dooku Sadow's amulet or something? This isn't very fair.

Kongwarrior
I think Asajj should be able to dodge the beam of that staff! In the game i use force speed all the time, Tavion didn't hit me once! While Tavion is focused on Asajj, Dooku should be able to defeat Desann! He knows how to deal with overconfident fools like him! After that tavion is just a piece of cake!

Quinlan_Vos
Dooku can beat out Desann with perhaps some effort. I would say Tavion can last for a little while with a lot of effort, but then get killed by Ventress.

Captain REX
It's not like Tavion becomes all powerful. She's still just a wimpy Dark Jedi.

And Desann almost beat JO Luke, not DE Luke...he's more powerful. no expression

And Desann's got the Valley going on anyways.

Undecided. I'll lean towards Dooku, but unsure.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Captain REX
It's not like Tavion becomes all powerful. She's still just a wimpy Dark Jedi.

And Desann almost beat JO Luke, not DE Luke...he's more powerful. no expression

And Desann's got the Valley going on anyways.

Undecided. I'll lean towards Dooku, but unsure.

It depends, I think JO Luke(which people told me was after DE Luke, but hey, I don't even know what DE stands for) could beat Dooku.

And as to Tavion, she was an Average Lightsaber Duelist, better than Average in the Force, she needs the staff for this to be fair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.