diablo book a sign?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_shadow
I'm wondering...if this is a sign for diablo3...they've started a new series on the diablo books...here's the info

" October 6, 2006
New Trilogy Explores the History Behind the Diablo Universe --
Diablo: The Sin War, Book One: Birthright Now Available

The world was young, then, and only a few knew it as Sanctuary or knew that not only did angels and demons exist, but some of them had caused Sanctuary to be in the first place. The names Inarius, Diablo, Rathma, Mephisto, and Baal -- to name a powerful and often dread few -- had not yet been whispered on mortal lips.

In this simpler time, ignorant of the eternal battle between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells, people struggled and prospered, lived and died. They could not know that even then, the eyes of both immortal sides would soon covet their potential and thus begin a conflict that would spill over into the centuries to come.

And, of all those most terribly ignorant of Sanctuary's awful destiny, Uldyssian Ul-Diomed -- Uldyssian, son of Diomedes -- could be said to have been the most blind. Blind, though he would be himself at the center of what scholars of the world's secret history would come to call the Sin War.

It was not a war in the sense of men-at-arms -- though there were those, too -- but rather a trying, a testing and taking, of souls. A war that would forever eradicate the innocence of Sanctuary and those inhabiting it, changing all, even those not aware.

A war that was both won... and lost...

From the Books of Kalan,
First Tome, Second Leaf

In Birthright, the first book of the new Diablo trilogy, The Sin War, the eternal conflict between the angelic forces of the High Heavens and the demonic hordes of the Burning Hells has spilled over into Sanctuary -- the world of men. Now, Sanctuary's destiny, and that of every mortal soul, lies in the balance.

The Sin War, Book One: Birthright is available for purchase in Blizzard's online store. A must-read for gamers and fiction fans alike, The Sin War trilogy, written by New York Times bestselling author Richard A. Knaak, lays out the basic foundation for the lore of the Diablo universe. The second novel in the trilogy, The Sin War, Book Two: Scales of the Serpent, is forthcoming from Blizzard and Pocket Books. "

The story sounds the exact same as how people were telling how diablo3 would be...a sign maybe?

MadMel
sin war?
that means if there is diablo3, its in the past..
WOOHOO..

Burning thought
no no i want to see past and future, i wanna see Diablo again sad

MadMel
wasnt diablo in the sin wars??

Burning thought
Originally posted by MadMel
wasnt diablo in the sin wars??

hmm yes i suppose, but he was more of a god then i think?? but i wanna see him when hes really mad and comes to destroy earth after the events of lord of destruction

MadMel
nah, i wanna prequel...if its in the middle of a war then theres tonnes more enemies to fight..big grin..plus i wanna be an evil necromancer evil face..

crazy_shadow
did you guys ever read the very first book for diablo? the legacy of blood

THAT BOOK WAS GREAT!!!...their second one ..i think the black road?..sucked erm

MadMel
never read any of them no expression

crazy_shadow
you should read legacy of blood droolio it's a total different story then the game, it made me actually like a book for once..

aka, i hate all books but that one and the LOTR series wink

MadMel
lol..

crazy_shadow
i only read the book because i was in summer school and we had to bring a book..and i didn't wanna read those gay books they ahd, so i took one i got on my BDAY , Diablo stick out tongue

MadMel
lol..thats the way..

Burning thought
i read the 1st and second books and i think they were both good but i agree 1st was better

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by Burning thought
i read the 1st and second books and i think they were both good but i agree 1st was better

i loved it with the war on lut gholein on the first book cool

especially how they described the arcane sanctuary...the way they described it in my opinion looks nothing like on the game

MadMel
maybe it got rebulilt?

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by MadMel
maybe it got rebulilt? i can't remember correctly cause last when i red it was bout 2 years ago, but i believe he only went in the arcane through a church, not through the lut gholein castle...i may have it wrong i dont remember it to well, but they made it sound to me like a...normal maze, like with brick walls, but just with magic signs, and one of the rooms they described had "all the objects + chairs" upside down....i was like wow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.