You know what this world needs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
A massive elder black goat as old as time itself. Maggots pulsating out of the edges of his encrusted mouth, and parasites in the shape of republicans draining it's stamina with their jagged nozzle like mouths. This massive goat monstrosity shall show you the future by staring at it's eyes blankly, however, after realizing your demise, he shall impale you with a sickle potruding from one of his pus filled boils.

LethalFemme
I was thinking love sweet love.in_love

Strangelove
Originally posted by Scythe
A massive elder black goat as old as time itself. Maggots pulsating out of the edes of his encrusted mouth, and parasites in the shape of republicans draining it's stamina with their jagged nozzle like mouths. This massive goat monstrosity shall show you the future by staring at it's eyes blankly, however, after realizing your demise, he shall impale you with a sickle potruding from one of his pus filled boils. I...........agree? blink

Captain REX
I don't. ermm

Scythe
Forever cross with this twisted existance, this demi-goat shall personally mind sweep all underaged teens into forcing them to act their age. Meaning, farewell to sexually confused maggot bound pre-teens and teens. Cry, yes, cry, cry, I shall make salted ice cream from your tears along with Hello Kitty.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Captain REX
I don't. ermm

With me or him?ermm

Scythe
Originally posted by LethalFemme
With me or him?ermm

I doubt he means you...

Captain REX
With me or him?ermm

I prefer the sweet lovin' to dying at the hands of a demi-goat. eek!

Scythe
This world needs a harbinger desparetly...

Captain REX
A harbinger of what?

ADarksideJedi
What the world needs now is love sweet love!jminlove

Scythe
Of everything, a Jack of all trades harbinger. Rot, disease, famine, ethnical cleansing, unforgiving harbinger, who happens to also be a binger, of valuable orphan blood.

Captain REX
The Renaissance Harbinger? ermm

LethalFemme
I doubt he means you...

True I am lick able likable.ermm

I prefer the sweet lovin' to dying at the hands of a demi-goat. eek!

Who's lovin?eek!

Scythe
Something like that, only he'll shop at the Gap...

Captain REX
True I am lick able likable.ermm

Who's lovin?eek!

I was made for lovin' you baby
You were made for lovin' me

no expression

Scythe
You'll make our savoir puke, hush.

LethalFemme
I was made for lovin' you baby
You were made for lovin' me

no expression

passion

Captain REX
Speaking of savoirs, can this goat run on walls and stop bullets? ermm

Scythe
"This goat" doesn't need to, the sheer horror of him dressed in Gap clothing will send bad guys into a paralyzed state of coma, after having the vision of the goat walking by Old Nazy with a smirk.

Captain REX
*enters a paralyzed state of coma*

The Pict
A massive elder black goat as old as time itself. Maggots pulsating out of the edges of his encrusted mouth, and parasites in the shape of republicans draining it's stamina with their jagged nozzle like mouths. This massive goat monstrosity shall show you the future by staring at it's eyes blankly, however, after realizing your demise, he shall impale you with a sickle potruding from one of his pus filled boils.

I'm not too sure that's what we need.

Scythe
Trust me, it's exactly what we need.

Poo Face

That's pretty disturbing. I was thinking more along the lines of a glass dildo that quirts warm murky blood. erm

Thorinn
A massive elder black goat as old as time itself. Maggots pulsating out of the edges of his encrusted mouth, and parasites in the shape of republicans draining it's stamina with their jagged nozzle like mouths. This massive goat monstrosity shall show you the future by staring at it's eyes blankly, however, after realizing your demise, he shall impale you with a sickle potruding from one of his pus filled boils. petpet

The Pict
Trust me, it's exactly what we need.

Nah

Scythe
Originally posted by Poo Face
That's pretty disturbing. I was thinking more along the lines of a glass dildo that quirts warm murky blood. erm

That's why they call ya Poo Face!

Poo Face
That's why they call ya Poo Face!

Wouldn't it be Blood Face? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.