Anybody see "Lot Like Love" with Ashton Krishter and Amanda Peet??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Poo Face
Well, I was watching it last night and it had a scratch, so I basically saw the whole movie up till they fall asleep naked in their car. A cop wakes them up and they get out of the car and they look around to find . . . . and that's where the dvd got stuck and I took it back to the video store but they have no more copies.

So, can anyone please tell me what they saw when they woke up and how the movie ends? confused

jessigem
do you mean kutcher?

Poo Face
Originally posted by jessigem
do you mean kutcher?

Yeah. embarrasment

Strangelove
Not if I want to keep my soul

Wolflet
No confused

jessigem
lol ok. i just wanted to say it before someone mean came in here and said it first.

sorry but i havnt seen the movie erm

Poo Face
So I actually have to rent this movie again??? erm

jessigem
from a diff store though. since you said they dont have anymore copies.

Poo Face
Originally posted by jessigem
from a diff store though. since you said they dont have anymore copies.

Of course, but it just sucks that I have to spend the money TWICE on a movie that really isn't all that great. I gotta admit, there is something about it, but I don't know what it is. Maybe I'm supposed to rent it again. Maybe I am being tested. Maybe the answer to life's mysteries are within that movie! hmm

silver_tears
They end up together, thats all you gotta know, she chases him at the end.

Poo Face
She chases him??? eek! Oh, now I have to rent it!

silver_tears
Oh yea, there's a whole 13 Going on 30 moment and everything touched

Poo Face
Originally posted by silver_tears
Oh yea, there's a whole 13 Going on 30 moment and everything touched

Was that a good movie? confused

silver_tears
Yea cry

Poo Face
I like chick flicks. I'm probably a ***. erm

Prabhodh
Depends on what you mean by chick flicks.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Poo Face
I like chick flicks. I'm probably a ***. erm

Only way you'll know for sure is if you have sex with a guy and like it hmm

Poo Face
How would you know? eek!

~Kongu_Dude~
Well, I was watching it last night and it had a scratch, so I basically saw the whole movie up till they fall asleep naked in their car. A cop wakes them up and they get out of the car and they look around to find . . . . and that's where the dvd got stuck and I took it back to the video store but they have no more copies.

So, can anyone please tell me what they saw when they woke up and how the movie ends? confused

Ehh...No? huh

silver_tears
How would you know? eek!
I assume that's what makes them gay dontgetit

Kelly_LS
Wow, the only other person I've ever seen get Kutcher wrong was Don Vito from VLB and he pronounced it "Koosher." You totally bombed that name dude..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.