Am I a horrible person?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
As most of you know, I've been depressed since June because of my stupid ex. no expression

Currently, said ex has been treating me like shit when I'm trying to establish the friendship she said she wanted. ermm

On top of that, she's talking smack on her best friend's relationship.

Put that all together, and I basically just told her best friend everything that my ex has said about her boyfriend and her. whistle

Am I a horrible person?

Barker
Neg.

Röland
Originally posted by Captain REX
As most of you know, I've been depressed since June because of my stupid ex. no expression

Currently, said ex has been treating me like shit when I'm trying to establish the friendship she said she wanted. ermm

Put that all together, and I basically just told her best friend everything that my ex has said about her boyfriend and her. whistle

Am I a horrible person?

If you're ex treats you like shit because you want to be the good guy and still be friends, while she has said the same thing, but is now acting very rude to you, then I say you didn't do anything wrong.

But, if your ex's friendship really matters, you probably just did something that your ex won't forgive if you both really want a friendship.

Strangelove
I say NAY!

Lana
As the person who knows the most about the situation on here, I normally would say that's a really low thing to do...but really, I can't blame you.

So, not really nice, but ultimately, I can see where you're coming from.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Lana
As the person who knows the most about the situation on here, I normally would say that's a really low thing to do...but really, I can't blame you.

So, not really nice, but ultimately, I can see where you're coming from.

As if, I so have that honour mhm

Lana
Originally posted by silver_tears
As if, I so have that honour mhm

I doubt it, dearie mhm

Poo Face
Basically you said some stuff that could potentially hurt your ex. Since she hurt you, then all is well. Revenge is sweet, ain't it! wink big grin

silver_tears
I doubt it, dearie mhm

Ask Jordan sneaky2

Bocaj

Am I a horrible person?
I would've just eaten her but your way is good to

Lana
Originally posted by silver_tears
Ask Jordan sneaky2

I'm busy threatening him with bodily harm ermm

Mišt

Am I a horrible person?

laughing

Yeahpetpet

silver_tears
I'm busy threatening him with bodily harm ermm

Sexellent.

Prabhodh

pointandlaugh

Forget about her, move on. big grin

Thats makes her a horrible person. ermm

Am I a horrible person?

This make you human. yes

Darth Kreiger
Am I a horrible person?

yes beer

BlackSunshine

Am I a horrible person?

you're not wrong at all. She shouldnt be treating you like sh*t first of all and she sure as hell shouldnt be talking sh*t about her best friends relationship. Thats just not what you'd call a "best friend" or a friend even.

bogen
yes, live with it no expression

~Kongu_Dude~
Yeno. 1234

Syren

Am I a horrible person?

Unforgivable mhm

Kidding, I don't think you're a horrible person. Just human erm

Kelly_LS

Am I a horrible person?
OMG! I had to reply to this. Daniel said he'd like to remain friends after we broke up a month and a day ago and every time I talk to him he says some smart ass remark!

And it's not bad to go and tell someone that they're getting shit said behind their back. I don't consider it tattling because of the fact that they're supposed to be "best friends." Friends don't talk shit behind each others backs.

LethalFemme

Am I a horrible person?

You're perfect in every way.in_love

Clovie

Am I a horrible person? thumb up

you should have forgotten about that b.tch long time ago.

Wolflet

Am I a horrible person?
shock No wonder I hate you.

hug

~Kongu_Dude~
Lolzz!11....no expression

Mišt
Originally posted by Wolflet
shock No wonder I hate you.

hug

disgust

Wolflet

Mišt
Pfft I dont want your germsmhm

And I just noticed the spoiler in your sig sneaky2

~Kongu_Dude~

Wolflet

~Kongu_Dude~
embarrasment

JaehSkywalker

Am I a horrible person?

no you're not...

sort of...

Mišt
schmoll

Too bad you dont know what it says stick out tongue

How do you know?sneaky2

Wolflet

~Kongu_Dude~
embarrasment I am not blushing...

Mišt
Then tell me what it really says evil face

http://www.miss-becky.net/foryou/albhed.php

happy

~Kongu_Dude~
happy Gtg

Wolflet

~Kongu_Dude~
petpet

Mišt
You know me too well cry

petpet

~Kongu_Dude~
I used Petpet before you, Mist! mwahaha

Wolflet
bag

~Kongu_Dude~
herbbag

Mišt
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
I used Petpet before you, Mist! mwahaha

Same time, suckerevillaugh

~Kongu_Dude~

Mišt
You win this roundsneaky2

Wolflet
I changed the language stick out tongue
evillaugh

Mišt
I changed the language stick out tongue
evillaugh

Bah, I still know what it saidmhm

Wolflet

~Kongu_Dude~

Wolflet
Now its fixed stick out tongue

~Kongu_Dude~
I understand. sneaky2

Wolflet

Mišt
Really?
cause your name was translated to fog laughing

n00b, it was translated to Secd mhm

Wolflet

Mišt
slap
disgust

Wolflet

Mišt
You fail doped

Wolflet
I edited mhm

Mišt
I saw your unedited, failed post mhm

Wolflet
I hate you

Mišt
Thats not what your spoiler said doped

Wolflet
Yet you seem to smile upon it stick out tongue

ADarksideJedi
No you are only being human.jmhug

Wolflet
And of course the randomness had to come in...

ADarksideJedi
I was responeding to the post actly.jmwavey

Wolflet
I knew that stick out tongue

Mišt
Yet you seem to smile upon it stick out tongue

Because you are saddoped

ADarksideJedi
I knew that stick out tongue

Sure you did!jm wink

Wolflet

Mišt
cry bag

na

Wolflet

Mišt
eatermm

Wolflet

ADarksideJedi
eat

Wolflet
Mist is a horrible person mhm

Mišt
I am droolio

Wolflet
Mist deserves a bacon sandwich eek!

Mišt
Mist is going to bed eek!

ADarksideJedi
I deserve one!See yea later.jmbye

Captain REX
Majority says I'm not! eek!

TheKingofKINGS!

Am I a horrible person? Nah, it's assumed that "when dating someone, if you reveal secrets to them, those secrets are liable to be revealed to anyone if you break up." If she didn't know that, she's just a dumbass.

Captain REX
I was her first boyfriend, go figure. ermm

TheKingofKINGS!
Still, you pick that up from television too.

Tptmanno1
Rex, you are a horrible person..
But not for that
There are other reasons.

Captain REX
Apparently not, KoK, apparently not. Besides, she doesn't have cable. icon5

Thanks Stefan. stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
Apparently not, KoK, apparently not. Besides, she doesn't have cable. icon5

Thanks Stefan. stick out tongue Now that explains everything. Just like my latest thread.

justjakk

Am I a horrible person? dude.....you are terrible "trying to look sincere" you are the worst person i ever met. i cant believe we share a birthday.....shame shame.......oh.....your ex......oh thats a different story........tell more..

Quincy
Originally posted by Barker
Neg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.