Ultimate Captain America runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, this is ult cap, more ruthless, stronger, greater feats etc. but theres just one more twist to this. Ult Cap, in this fight, has the same shield he has in 616 universe. yes, the indestructible vibranium n steel alloy. instead of one made of adamantium, which apparently isnt indestructible in ult universe, only extremely durable. so yea.

the real Ultimate Captain America. big grin

and he gets one day of prep, as the fights in an urban setting.

1. The Punisher w/ M60, M16/M203, M1911A1 Colt .45 w/ laser sight, adamantium(616 version) coated knife, and 4 fragmentation grenades.

2. Daredevil

3. Batman-standard equipment

4. 50 Navy SEALS

5. 616 Wolverine

6. Cyclops

7. Black Panther/Blade

8. The Thing

9. The Hulk

SpunkySmurph
Stops somewhere between 4 and 7

Wolverine2006
it stops at 4

braz
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
it stops at 4

remember, its an urban setting. places to hide.shifty

Soljer
Cyclops will likely take him.

Unless CIS is on.

Then he gets to 7 or 8 (616 versions, right?)

We really haven't seen the extent of Ultimate Cap's powers. Going toe to toe with a 60 foot tall pym, and with the Hulk is a good start, though.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
Cyclops will likely take him.

Unless CIS is on.

Then he gets to 7 or 8 (616 versions, right?)

We really haven't seen the extent of Ultimate Cap's powers. Going toe to toe with a 60 foot tall pym, and with the Hulk is a good start, though.

yea all 616 versions, unless stated otherwise.

Fanboy

Daredevil1
The highest he could get too is Cyclops, but he's not getting past Logan.

Hell Daredevil is going to give him a hell of a fight.

grey fox
The seals rape him . If their fully equipped that is...

Grimm22
I donno erm

If Cap gets past the seals he stops at Cyclops dead in his tracks.

Wait is this 616 Cyclops or Ult. confused

If this is Ultimate, then he wins quite easily

grey fox
Originally posted by Grimm22
I donno erm

If Cap gets past the seals he stops at Cyclops dead in his tracks.

Wait is this 616 Cyclops or Ult. confused

If this is Ultimate, then he wins quite easily Originally posted by braz
yea all 616 versions, unless stated otherwise.

Grimm22
Originally posted by grey fox

Oh I see stick out tongue

If thats the case then he stops at Cyclops

Daredevil1
You think he's takes Cyclops aka bust down entire mountains with Omega optic blast... Cyclops? laughing smile

Seriously Daredevil himself would give U.Cap lots of trouble. I don't think Daredevil would win mind you, but I don't see him passing Wolverine.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Daredevil1
You think he's takes Cyclops aka bust down entire mountains with Omega optic blast... Cyclops? laughing smile

Seriously Daredevil himself would give U.Cap lots of trouble. I don't think Daredevil would win mind you, but I don't see him passing Wolverine.

rolling on floor laughing

Ult. Cyclops = A joke no expression

616 Cyclops>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ult. Cyclops

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Grimm22
rolling on floor laughing

Ult. Cyclops = A joke no expression

616 Cyclops>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ult. Cyclops

Mmhmm. And, if, by a miracle, he did get past Cyke, then he's not going further. I won't comment on Wolverine, but BP and Blade??? Either one could give him a good fight on their own.

braz

Heckler & Koch MP 5 submachine guns and Colt .45s. no grenades.

Alfheim

He gets one days prep...in an urban setting...and he has gone h2h with Ult hulk.....C'mon man!

braz
Originally posted by Alfheim
He gets one days prep...in an urban setting...and he has gone h2h with Ult hulk.....C'mon man!

yea, and Ult Cap has a kevlar suit which nulls all shotguns and pistols, and thats all i gave them, machine pistols(sub-machine guns) and regular pistols. i say he takes it as well.

Alfheim
Originally posted by braz
yea, and Ult Cap has a kevlar suit which nulls all shotguns and pistols, and thats all i gave them, machine pistols(sub-machine guns) and regular pistols. i say he takes it as well.

Im suprised that anyone said that he couldn't take them.

B dot Rob
CLEARS IT

OneDumbG0
I would think that the 50 Navy SEALs would be a joke to Ult. Cap. surprised to see so many people think that particular round would give him enough pause.

Man went through SHIELD superforces and Machine Men and Nick Fury while tranq'd, and surprised and without his shield and with Bucky to worry about. Only reason he got taken down then was because of a particularly sneaky Machine Man flying blitz, which none of the Navy SEALs would have.

I think he stops around the time he gets to Thing. He'd be exhausted by that point int he fight.

braz
i say Cyke stops em wit a landscape-leveling optic blast.

King KAM
i say Cyke stops em wit a landscape-leveling optic blast. what happens when he gets up?

braz
Originally posted by King KAM
what happens when he gets up?

no expression get up?? confused

"r u a ****ing ass??? dont u know who i am, (he must not know who i am), im the juggernaut *****, ima hit u wit ya own pimp! im bad, im the baddest mother****er in the world." laughing

naw, but seriously how the f*ck is Cap gunna get up after a hit like that?? that would be enough to even kill Wolverine, and Cap has no healing factor or anything like that. hes been known to blow up tanks with his optic blast. nuff said. no expression

Grimm22
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Mmhmm. And, if, by a miracle, he did get past Cyke, then he's not going further. I won't comment on Wolverine, but BP and Blade??? Either one could give him a good fight on their own.

BP could erm

Blade? Probobly not

King KAM
no expression get up?? confused

"r u a ****ing ass??? dont u know who i am, (he must not know who i am), im the juggernaut *****, ima hit u wit ya own pimp! im bad, im the baddest mother****er in the world." laughing

naw, but seriously how the f*ck is Cap gunna get up after a hit like that?? that would be enough to even kill Wolverine, and Cap has no healing factor or anything like that. hes been known to blow up tanks with his optic blast. nuff said. no expression no that wouldnt kill Wolverine, and Ult Cap is a monster, IF he is more durable than 616 cap, than with the help of the shield he may survive it.

SpunkySmurph
no that wouldnt kill Wolverine, and Ult Cap is a monster, IF he is more durable than 616 cap, than with the help of the shield he may survive it.

No.

Everything covered by the shield survives it. Meaning, one end of him will be turned into dust. Even if he crouches, it logically shouldn't cover all of him.

braz
no that wouldnt kill Wolverine, and Ult Cap is a monster, IF he is more durable than 616 cap, than with the help of the shield he may survive it.

no f'ing way. and yes, he could kill Wolverine, if Cyke was bloodlusted, wolverine would be nothng but a metal skeleton. Cyke even said his strongest optic blast would even cripple Colossus so what does that tell u? yea, Captain America, whether its Ult or not, and Wolverine would be obliterated.

King KAM
no f'ing way. and yes, he could kill Wolverine, if Cyke was bloodlusted, wolverine would be nothng but a metal skeleton. Cyke even said his strongest optic blast would even cripple Colossus so what does that tell u? yea, Captain America, whether its Ult or not, and Wolverine would be obliterated. wolverine survives things collosus cant, and turning wolverine into a skeleton doesnt mean he's dead, it just means hes gonna be really pissed when he regeneratesOriginally posted by SpunkySmurph
No.

Everything covered by the shield survives it. Meaning, one end of him will be turned into dust. Even if he crouches, it logically shouldn't cover all of him. actually with ult. cap you are right, his shield wont block all of him, but he is reallly durable.

H. S. 6
He stops at Cyclops.

616 Cyclops takes him down. Hard.

Brian Oswald
what happens when he gets up?
It doesn't exaust Cyke to just stand there with his visor off. So he doesn't need to stop.

King KAM
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
It doesn't exaust Cyke to just stand there with his visor off. So he doesn't need to stop. im oretty sure it does sooner or later

Brian Oswald
im oretty sure it does sooner or later
Well before it does, Cap would be dust

King KAM
Well before it does, Cap would be dust he did survive a nuclear explosion....

Brian Oswald
he did survive a nuclear explosion....
How close was he to the actual explosion?

King KAM
How close was he to the actual explosion? he was on the nuke itself wen it exploded.....

braz
he was on the nuke itself wen it exploded.....

yyea, in fact i just read that graphic novel yesterday, The Ultimates Vol 2. and how in the f*ck did Captain America, Nick Fury and all those soldiers survive that???...What the f**k? i was clueless on that. but regardless, it was a good graphic novel.

SpunkySmurph
Cyclops' power doesnt exhaust. In one of the Phoenix: Endsong issues, when Phoenix is inside the egg with Cyclops, it's said they found their purpose or something, because she had an undying hunger for energy, and he had an unlimited supply.

So...

Couldn't he logically go all out on Cap till CA was a black mark on the ground? I mean, could Cap survive a continuous Nuke? Scince, after all, he can apparently survive a normal one

H. S. 6

Cool. He'll conveniently die of cancer during their fight. smile

Brian Oswald
Damn. I guess he does have some chance of beating him, but Cyke could still take some wins

Daredevil1
Ultimate Cap can not survive a nuke and has never been hit by one.

JuanJohnboy
50 Navy Seals at the same time are just too much....

OneDumbG0
I can't believe how much info posted by people in this thread I disagree with.

1) Cyclops' optic blasts are limitless? They are solar based last I heard. Same way havok absorbs latent cosmic radiation to power his own concussive blasts. Cyclops cannot commit an unlimited amount of energy from his eyes. Marvel's pseudo-science aside, they still hold to the tenet that energy cannot come from nothing. His power would be exhausted eventually.

2) Cyclop's blast would be diverted as many other large encompassing blasts have been diverted. I'll collect a whole bunch of scans later on to substantiate this, but basically, his shield causes a splash away effect because of its vibranium composition. Its a nearly perfect redistribution of force and energy and the instant energy hits it, that energy will cascade away causing energy that would otherwise reach around its edge to curve away. It's the only way to explain how Cap can survive Human Torch's Super Nova blast in Secret Wars where not but 20 feet away, he incinerates everything around him whiel Cap crouches behnd his shield. it also explains how he can survive submarine detonations, while INSIDE the friggin submarine. I think King Kam and I went through all this a long time ago in a Cap vs. Cyclops thread and we were pretty definitive there.

3) Ultimate Cap survived that nuke because Ult. Iron Man put up a forcefield on the island as it exploded. Unless there is some other instance where he got nuked?

4) Lastly, how the feck are 50 Navy SEALs too much for Ult. Cap? He'd just jump in the middle of them all and rip them apart like regular ole 616 Cap would and did in Civil War #1. You jump in the middle of them, the Navy SEALs can't risk crossfire and have to go hand to hand or use close-fighting tactics. And to anybody that says Ult. Cap wouldn't be fast enough to not jump in the middle of them, I pity you.

5) Ultimate Cap is damn more durable than 616 Cap. Look at this scan, he gets a full blown double pound by the Abomination. No shield, no rolling with the blow, no nothing. He gets up to take on his Arab counterpart a moment later. That's pretty feckin durable:

braz
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I can't believe how much info posted by people in this thread I disagree with.

1) Cyclops' optic blasts are limitless? They are solar based last I heard. Same way havok absorbs latent cosmic radiation to power his own concussive blasts. Cyclops cannot commit an unlimited amount of energy from his eyes. Marvel's pseudo-science aside, they still hold to the tenet that energy cannot come from nothing. His power would be exhausted eventually.

practically limitless. i mean, whens the last time the sun ever went out? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.