Thanos w/Cosmic Cube vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ext@nt
Thanos /w Cosmic Cube

VS

Darkseid

No PIS Bloodlust is on.

Who wins?

darthgoober
The power of the New Gods is NOTHING compared to the cube. Thanos could take out every New God at once with it.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by darthgoober
The power of the New Gods is NOTHING compared to the cube. Thanos could take out every New God at once with it. THis is a slaughter.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Big Sexy
THis is a slaughter.
The funny thing is that just a day or two ago, someone was saying...

Cosmi Cube<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<New gods.

How messed up is that? laughing out loud

bigbran
Good fight.... shifty

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by bigbran
Good fight.... shifty
Indeed but Thanos will lose shifty

bigbran
Yes, but there is going to be some actual serious people saying the same thing you just said.... no expression

Mr. Universe
lol.....wow.

King Kandy
The cosmic cube may not be as strong as once thought, but even Retconned it can still destroy Darkseid level beings with ease.

Lord Urizen
Spite Thread.....

Thanos kills Darksied, even without the cosmic cube

great_dane
no. darkseid erases him from the timeline

darthgoober
Originally posted by great_dane
no. darkseid erases him from the timeline
Wrong. Thanos wishes Thanos into a giant pile of salt. Then he eats him.

great_dane
how if he's erased from the timeline?

darthgoober
how if he's erased from the timeline?
Because with the CC he'll be to powerful to erase from the timeline by someone like Darkseid.

bigbran
how if he's erased from the timeline? Jesus!
Learn about the characters your debating against!

great_dane
ok. last i checked darksied was able to use his omega effect to erase anyone from the timeline. plus, this is basically a spite thread. thanos alone is arguably on the same level as darksied, then you give him the cosimc cube to go along with it...

Sub_Mariner
ok. last i checked darksied was able to use his omega effect to erase anyone from the timeline. plus, this is basically a spite thread. thanos alone is arguably on the same level as darksied, then you give him the cosimc cube to go along with it...

Learn your cube man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If it's spite over Seid, why are you backing him?

darthgoober
Bump

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wrong. Thanos wishes Thanos into a giant pile of salt. Then he eats him.

Thanos wishes himself into salt and then eats himself? no expression

1. Thats dumb, especially for Thanos
2. It's also impossible
3. Salt doesn't taste very good by itself... confused

darthgoober
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Thanos wishes himself into salt and then eats himself? no expression

1. Thats dumb, especially for Thanos
2. It's also impossible
3. Salt doesn't taste very good by itself... confused
Sh*t! I didn't notice I did that. I meant he wishes DS. My bad.

Soljer
Thanos and Darkseid are approximately equal as is, giving him the cube is just overkill.

There was a thread a while back that was just Thanos vs. Darkseid. Go read up on that one, if I recall correctly, there were some well-argued points on both sides.

Evangel94
Thanos and Darkseid are near equals. Thanos with the cube completely wins.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Evangel94
Thanos and Darkseid are near equals. Thanos with the cube completely wins.
No!!!!! Darkseid is far above Thanos in power.

Galan007
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
No!!!!! Darkseid is far above Thanos in power. But with a Cosmic Cube:

Thanos>>DS

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Galan007
But with a Cosmic Cube:

Thanos>>DS
Agreed.

guy222
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Thanos /w Cosmic Cube

VS

Darkseid

No PIS Bloodlust is on.

Who wins?

death comes for darkseid

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can the Cosmic Cube over ride the Sources protection of DS? Is This Current Seid with the ALE as per forum Rules? The ALE is not an artifact but aquired knowlege. Like stranges spells. Ergo, a part of Seid. He wins this hands down. THe ALE>>>>The Cube. DS>>>>Thanos.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Can the Cosmic Cube over ride the Sources protection of DS? Is This Current Seid with the ALE as per forum Rules? The ALE is not an artifact but aquired knowlege. Like stranges spells. Ergo, a part of Seid. He wins this hands down. THe ALE>>>>The Cube. DS>>>>Thanos.
Who ever wrote Cosmic Odyssey need to be slapped in the face for making ALE a sentinent being...

Galan007
Can the Cosmic Cube over ride the Sources protection of DS? Is This Current Seid with the ALE as per forum Rules? The ALE is not an artifact but aquired knowlege. Like stranges spells. Ergo, a part of Seid. He wins this hands down. THe ALE>>>>The Cube. DS>>>>Thanos. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bentley
I dont know, in the last DS fights I've seen they rarely mention the anti-life equation as a basic. It should be stronger if I understand correctly, but it really depends in the kind of power you have with the ALE and how it is used, because Thanos could simply erase DS's memory and the knowledge about the ALE would be gone.

Also, to one of the posters in the first page: The omega effect doesnt work in everyone, we know at least of two beings that have resisted it (Imperiex and Supes...'s heat vision)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who ever wrote Cosmic Odyssey need to be slapped in the face for making ALE a sentinent being...

Indeed. That has been retconned. The ALE is once again Ultimate knowlege. No one knows the complete ALE but DS. Others have pieces of it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bentley
I dont know, in the last DS fights I've seen they rarely mention the anti-life equation as a basic. It should be stronger if I understand correctly, but it really depends in the kind of power you have with the ALE and how it is used, because Thanos could simply erase DS's memory and the knowledge about the ALE would be gone.

THe ALE's Telepathy is Multiversal.

juggernaut66666
Indeed. That has been retconned. The ALE is once again Ultimate knowlege. No one knows the complete ALE but DS. Others have pieces of it.
Anyone who read 7 soldiers knows it stick out tongue

Bentley
I dont question the ALE's power, I question DS's ability to use it. The ALE may not be overwritten but it can be erased from DS's brain.

Out of curiosity, where does it says its multiversal?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Anyone who read 7 soldiers knows it stick out tongue

Obviously they dont' read it. Cuz they sure keep saying DS=Thanos when clearly that istn' the case any more.

Bentley
Obviously they dont' read it. Cuz they sure keep saying DS=Thanos when clearly that istn' the case any more.

Specially since Thanos is dead.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont question the ALE's power, I question DS's ability to use it. The ALE may not be overwritten but it can be erased from DS's brain.

Out of curiosity, where does it says its multiversal?

Metron told of it's power. Said that any being in control of the ALE would be one of the most powerful beings in the MULTIVERSE. Even the ALE life entity was a threat to several realities. As fate described on panel.

King_Mungi

Well recently he compeltly dominated the entire New Gods making them only shells of their former selves.

juggernaut66666
I don't want to say anything stupid but I heared that it is possibly "The Anti-Source".

Bentley
Well, I would like to know the exact use of the ALE used by DS. I hope that it at least keep him from losing against Kal.

Galan007
Metron told of it's power. Said that any being in control of the ALE would be one of the most powerful beings in the MULTIVERSE. Even the ALE life entity was a threat to several realities. As fate described on panel. To my knowledge, since the crisis NO character has ever directly mentioned or used the word 'Multiverse'. Show me a pannel that says differently and I'll apologize, until then I'd sooner think your exaggerating a bit.

King_Mungi
Well, I would like to know the exact use of the ALE used by DS. I hope that it at least keep him from losing against Kal.

He hasn't faced off against Kal with it

Darkseid destroyed the 4th World all together, forcing Highfather and his followers to flee. Highfather and his followers are now a group of homeless people, Metron is an epileptic, the Black Racer is an old white man in a wheelchair, Desaad is an evil psychiatrist, Granny Goodness is a pimp for the Female Furies

juggernaut66666
Goingy by Emperor Joker story The Anti Life Equation is Mr Mxy's power...

Bentley
I dont see the ALE lasting on DS, with it he has became a boring character. Just my two cents.

nvrbeenwthagirl
To my knowledge, since the crisis NO character has ever directly mentioned or used the word 'Multiverse'. Show me a pannel that says differently and I'll apologize, until then I'd sooner think your exaggerating a bit.

Since what crisis? Dr. Fate talked about differnt Realities right in the Cosmic Odessy. I'll find a link . Give me a second.

Galan007
Goingy by Emperor Joker story The Anti Life Equation is Mr Mxy's power... That was "World's Funnest"

King_Mungi
Goingy by Emperor Joker story The Anti Life Equation is Mr Mxy's power...

"WHAZAP"......oh that Joker.

Galan007
Since what crisis? Dr. Fate talked about differnt Realities right in the Cosmic Odessy. I'll find a link . Give me a second. After COIE, show me a pannel where a character has used the word Multiverse refering to the present.

juggernaut66666

nvrbeenwthagirl
That was "World's Funnest"

NO, DS says that Mr. Mxy's power is akin to the power of the ALE. That is what he's saying.

Galan007
NO, DS says that Mr. Mxy's power is akin to the power of the ALE. That is what he's saying. speak english.

nvrbeenwthagirl
speak english.

IN The emporer Joker saga, Darkseid said that Joker having Mr. Mxy's power was akin or like the power of the ALE.

Galan007
IN The emporer Joker saga, Darkseid said that Joker having Mr. Mxy's power was akin or like the power of the ALE. I understand that, but in WF:

Mxy+Batmite=ALE laughing out loud

That's all I was saying

nvrbeenwthagirl
I understand that, but in WF:

Mxy+Batmite=ALE laughing out loud

That's all I was saying

It was implied in another comic that the ALE is somehow akin to thier power. I just saw it while I was trying to find the metron statement. I'll post the link gotta go back and see if I can find it again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
After COIE, show me a pannel where a character has used the word Multiverse refering to the present.

can't find it's explicite use. I see words like the snowflake being used to describe the "multiverse" I also see that After the original crisis, The multiverse still exist with the lord of time cracking the begining of all into the "omniverse". Which explains WSU/DCU and presumably others like tangent. As far as the quote about the Ale being multiversal, I read that somewhere and I can't find it. Until THen I'll concede he didn't say it until i Find it. The ALE entity was clearly multiversal tho. And World's Funnest Was clearly a display of Multiversal and even omniveral power. And DS had tht sheet of paper with the ALE=mxy plus Batmite. Clearly there are references that what ever the Actual power of the ALE is, it's more powerful than anything ever seen in the DC multiverse/Universe/realty what ever you wanna call it.

Galan007
can't find it's explicite use. I see words like the snowflake being used to describe the "multiverse" I also see that After the original crisis, The multiverse still exist with the lord of time cracking the begining of all into the "omniverse". Which explains WSU/DCU and presumably others like tangent. As far as the quote about the Ale being multiversal, I read that somewhere and I can't find it. Until THen I'll concede he didn't say it until i Find it. The ALE entity was clearly multiversal tho. And World's Funnest Was clearly a display of Multiversal and even omniveral power. And DS had tht sheet of paper with the ALE=mxy plus Batmite. Clearly there are references that what ever the Actual power of the ALE is, it's more powerful than anything ever seen in the DC multiverse/Universe/realty what ever you wanna call it. I have no doubts that there are multiple universes within the DCU, but since COIE I haven't seen any character use the word 'Multiverse'.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have no doubts that there are multiple universes within the DCU, but since COIE I haven't seen any character use the word 'Multiverse'.

I think the spectre used it.

juggernaut66666
Yeah Hal in Spectre v4 used to monitor "bubbles" each of the represented a Universe.

Galan007
I think the spectre used it. I've never seen Spectre make a dirrect reference to a Multiverse.Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yeah Hal in Spectre v4 used to monitor "bubbles" each of the represented a Universe. Yeah I know there are multiple universes in DC, but since COIE, I have never seen a character say the word "multiverse"

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by bigbran
Good fight.... shifty

you are a living legend

guy222
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
you are a living legend

so am i laughing out loud

Modt
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Thanos /w Cosmic Cube

VS

Darkseid

No PIS Bloodlust is on.

Who wins?

Wow,you must hate Darkseid

King Kandy
Man, Darkseid Dies in record time.

thanospimphand
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
Learn your cube man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If it's spite over Seid, why are you backing him?

don't worry dane and darky r dating now bahahha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.