Cody and Kyle Travers vs Terry and Andy Bogard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Cody Travers is back in the ring (thanks to Masters Foundation-backed surgery on his knees).

With his brother Kyle in tow, the Travers brothers are in Southtown for a tournament. While knocking back several brews inside the Pao Pao Cafe, Kyle begins to hit on a certain buxom ninja.

This gets Andy jealous (like he pays any attention to her anyway). Before a fight can take place, the respective older brothers break the two combatants up.

Terry has heard of the Travers brothers, particulary of Cody (before he went to jail), and wishes to see just how good Metro City's hero really is.

The match is two-on-two.

Note: According to Cody's official bio, he has a black belt in Karate and has been training in martial arts since he was 9 years old. Kyle, on the other hand, is an ex-Marine (his discharge papers are in his apartment)

Hwoarang
Terry takes it.....I mean his team takes it.....

2D_MASTER
Andy would get beat down. Terry would jump in and take on Cody and Kyle, he would win. I like Cody lots but he and his bro are no match for Terry (not even considering Andy).

Remulous
Terry and Andy, Terry probally could take Cody and Kyle but if it were the younger Cody,This would be a REALLY close fight, with Terry's team taking the hard earned victory.

aysongail
Yup Terry & Andy will Win this match. Terry Could Handle Cody & Kyle even w/o the help of Andy...

P-Geyser
I would have to say The Bogard Brothers.

TricksterPriest
I don't know much about Kyle, but I know Cody. And he is more than good enough to beat Andy on his own. Kyle is overkill on that end. But.......they just don't enough to beat Terry. Bogard Brothers take it, but I should just say Terry takes it. Actually Remulous, I think Cody was stronger in his SFA3 incarnation. He has more moves and that glo stuff from Final Fight 2 actually healed his knees. I still think Terry will win of course, but Cody will make him work for it.

Emperor Ashtar
Terry stomps them, hard.

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I don't know much about Kyle, but I know Cody. And he is more than good enough to beat Andy on his own. Kyle is overkill on that end. But.......they just don't enough to beat Terry. Bogard Brothers take it, but I should just say Terry takes it. Actually Remulous, I think Cody was stronger in his SFA3 incarnation. He has more moves and that glo stuff from Final Fight 2 actually healed his knees. I still think Terry will win of course, but Cody will make him work for it.

Cody really got the Glow from Final Fight Streetwise. I Love all four of the Fighters, but I guess the Board Brothers(Mainly Terry) takes this One, but Cody will give him a Good Fight though seeing that he took the Glow which made his Knees feel alot better than ever and made him More Stronger, and his Strong-Will and Addiction to Fighting. cool cool

aysongail
Yup its Good For Terry if the two brothers attack him 2 against one... so it will be Good Work for terry

brainchild81
Terry wins after Andy gets his @$$ kicked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.