Current Thanos with full use of the Power Gem vs Darkseid,Orion & Kalibak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can the Power Gem make up the difference?

Power Gem- Power (red/pink*) -
Contains access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and backs the other gems and boosts their effects. Allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible and therefore unbeatable when using raw power alone

Thanos
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Thanos06.jpg

juggernaut66666
OE

Kutulu
Thanos with the Power Gem wins rather easily. Tapping it to it's fullest potential, the only person in Marvel to ever understand it's true potential. It would give him infinite strength and durability and enhance his already formidable reality altering powers.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Can the Power Gem make up the difference?

Power Gem- Power (red/pink*) -
Contains access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and backs the other gems and boosts their effects. Allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible and therefore unbeatable when using raw power alone

Thanos
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Thanos06.jpg

Thanos FTW

pizza

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
OE Fail to see it working on current Thanos...

But... I still don't care either way about this fight.

Endless Mike
Isn't current Thanos an abstract Death avatar or something?

quanchi112
giving thanos the power gem is to much for this group to overcome he would smash their faces

nvrbeenwthagirl
No amount of power will stop him from erased or turned into a pebble.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
No amount of power will stop him from erased or turned into a pebble. So, if he had the HOTU, he would still get erased?

quanchi112
with thanos with the power gem darkseid would prolly shi- his pants again cuz hes outclassed. thanos eventually catches and kills him.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
giving thanos the power gem is to much for this group to overcome he would smash their faces Is it possible for you to dismount from Thanos's pecker? Just saying... 313

Rewmac
Originally posted by Galan007
Is it possible for you to dismount from Thanos's pecker? Just saying... 313 Well...Current Thanos looses since he is dead at the moment. Or is he? I can't even remember...

quanchi112
like i said before when guys remove darkseids pecker from ur mouths.

nvrbeenwthagirl
like i said before when guys remove darkseids pecker from ur mouths.

If the powergem was all Thanos needed to be undefeatable, he would have just taken that one and left the rest. He doesn't have soul powers, nor does he have power over life and death or reality. DS steals his soul and places it in oblivion.

Galan007
If the powergem was all Thanos needed to be undefeatable, he would have just taken that one and left the rest. This is true.

quanchi112
since when is defeating darkseid and his tard sons make anyone invincible? when did i say that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
since when is defeating darkseid and his tard sons make anyone invincible? when did i say that.

One has to be protected by the source or the freaking Spectre or Yuga Khan to beat DS. I doubt we have seen DS ever truly beaten outside of a Loeb book.

Symmetric Chaos
One has to be protected by the source or the freaking Spectre or Yuga Khan to beat DS

No. No they don't.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No. No they don't.

Show me DS EVER being beaten outside of a loeb book by anyone less than Multiversal.

quanchi112
loeb works for dc and it happened more than once so try as u may u cant take these out of continuity. pray it gets retconned cuz now it stands. dont gimme this no one can hurt darkseid crap hes gotten his ass beat quit trying to only apply what u want. u cant take away his superman losses. quit trying to hypnotize urself into thinking they are not real.

nvrbeenwthagirl
loeb works for dc and it happened more than once so try as u may u cant take these out of continuity. pray it gets retconned cuz now it stands. dont gimme this no one can hurt darkseid crap hes gotten his ass beat quit trying to only apply what u want. u cant take away his superman losses. quit trying to hypnotize urself into thinking they are not real.

lol. It has already been retconned. After Superman/Batman Came out, it pretty much showed that the entire run up until that point was out of wack. It didn't match continuity at all. batman freaking was fighting doomsday clones with a freaking ax and batarang. LMAO. He fought Amazo in that book I believe as well. That book was/is trash.

Symmetric Chaos
Show me DS EVER being beaten outside of a loeb book by anyone less than Multiversal.

That wasn't the part I quoted. Saying that one needs to be protected by the source to beat DS is a no limits fallacy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That wasn't the part I quoted. Saying that one needs to be protected by the source to beat DS is a no limits fallacy.

I can't remember anyone ever beating DS outside of a loeb book.

Endless Mike

So do you think the Living Tribunal couldn't beat Darkseid?

Symmetric Chaos

. . .

Which is why you fall into a no limits fallacy. I'm not accusing you of anything willful.

Just because certain circumstances have always been met for the people who can best DS doesn't mean they have to be met for him to lose.

quanchi112
nver clearly thinks darkseid to be on par with a galactus being in his head. which he is no way near.

Symmetric Chaos
nver clearly thinks darkseid to be on par with a galactus being in his head. which he is no way near.

no expression

Galan007
nver clearly thinks darkseid to be on par with a galactus being in his head. which he is no way near. But Thanos is, ey? dur

quanchi112
no neither is. but this guy assumes no one can beat darkseid in a fight save some abstract being. he puts darkseid way higher on the food chain than he is.

charlemagne9746
Quit bringing up the damn Superman losses....Thanos lost to the damn Squirrel girl...a little more embarassing if you ask me. The power gem is not enough to beat even darkseid...much less the entire team. Darkseid grabs Thanos by the throat....and delivers the Omega Effect...game over. Both characters written to full potential....Darkseid beats Thanos every time....in a hell of a one sided fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.