hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DragonDeath
Hi.................nothing really to tell aparrt from i like dragons.I am pretty boring but is anyone here from hamilton in scotland near glasgo?couse thats were i live.

Cheetah girl
Do you want to be friend??

Tempest
Originally posted by DragonDeath
Hi.................nothing really to tell aparrt from i like dragons.I am pretty boring but is anyone here from hamilton in scotland near glasgo?couse thats were i live.

well welcome to the forum.. get a feel for the place before rushing and posting everywhere.. talk about your favourite film and music. im sure you will find a thread with somthing you like..if you cant then do a quick search using the search button to see if we actually have it.

well enjoy the place.. im here if you need anything.

Cheetah girl
haha

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome evil face

Strangelove
Wilkommen zu KMC!

be good happy

DragonDeath
ok......

Scottie
Originally posted by DragonDeath

Hey and Welcome ninjawave

Im Scottish too ninjascot

Jack of Blades
Hello and have fun posting IN HELL

ladygrim
Hello and welcome

Enjoy your stay at KMC!!!!

fantasygirl
wave

Jack of Blades
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b1/Middle_finger.JPG/200px-Middle_finger.JPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.