Ion vs. Q

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
The first version of Kyle after years of experiance against Star Trek's Q

Entity
Of Kyle as Ion that is!

Ext@nt
This is so so very very sad.

grey fox
Originally posted by Ext@nt
This is so so very very sad.

How ?

Flame On!!
Originally posted by grey fox
How ?

I think he feels "Trekkies" are geeks, which is ironic on a comicbook forum.

- FO!!

grey fox
Originally posted by Flame On!!
I think he feels "Trekkies" are geeks, which is ironic on a comicbook forum.

- FO!!

Meh , well it doesn't matter ...anywho.

Q clicks his fingers and turns Kyle into a pineapple.

End of match

Flame On!!

End of match

Perhaps, remember the Q are extradimensional so in my opinion a bit like Mxy.

- FO!!

Jvenom
What are Ion's exact powers?

Entity
He can control energy in all forms absolutly

Ext@nt
Ion is like Parallax plus the Starheart. Do your own research.

This is sad because we dont know enough about the Q to judge this.

Darth Martin
All I thought Q could do is transport you to an alternate universe. Very powerful, but Kyle takes this.

Badabing

End of match
I agree with Grey Fox. Q has complete control over space, time, energy and matter.

This is funny to me since only a very few of my friends know how much I'm into comics, Star Wars and Star Trek. I never let that leak out in high school or college. embarrasment

Professor N
At the risk of being labelled a trekkie, and by no means am i, Q easily takes this.

No matter what Ions powers, Q have complete mastery of All Time, Space and Matter in all Dimensions.

Q takes this with ease.

Avalonofthewind
Infinity vs Infinity = Stalemate.

Entity
They never really proved Q was ominpoent he just appeared to be.
But maybe was powerful beyond mention.
Either way as much as i love Kyle I think he could only stalemate him at best, if he could even do that.

SpunkySmurph
If Q is as powerful as all that, shouldn't he be able to do everything that Ion can and then some?

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Infinity vs Infinity = Stalemate.
In comics there's different level's of "infinity".
Heart/TOAA >> Living Tribunal >> Infinity Gauntlet > Incomplete Infinity Gauntlet >> Ultimate Nullifier >> Multi-Eternity/-Infinity >> Cosmic cube > Eternity/Infinity = Infinity
Maybe it was bad to make a "Marvel" list in a DC topic :/ well too late.

But you get my point.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Professor N
At the risk of being labelled a trekkie, and by no means am i, Q easily takes this.

No matter what Ions powers, Q have complete mastery of All Time, Space and Matter in all Dimensions.

Q takes this with ease.

Wrong, that's just what Q Jr. claimed. This is contradicted by Quin's statement in "Death Wish" that they are not omnipotent, just advanced.

They have no real feats that even put them on the level of someone like King Thor.

Rewmac
Q, you mean the guy from Star Trek???? The Star Trek universe would be destroyed by Kyle...

grey fox
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Wrong, that's just what Q Jr. claimed. This is contradicted by Quin's statement in "Death Wish" that they are not omnipotent, just advanced.

Yeah , let's believe the word of a punk kid who gets his jollies off of spiriting away womens clothes.....

thtadthtshldntb
The Q are not absolutely omnipotent, as stated by Q himself in the Robinhood episode, but essentially the Q are omniversal beings who are beyond "mortal" space/time (remember the final episode where Q was putting Picard through his paces at three different points in space/time?

As powerful as Ion is, he would still lose to a fully manifest DC Angel or one of the Endless, rather easily, or even a being like one of the Lords of Order or Chaos. Q is somewhere in those guys level.

Avalonofthewind
Q has not done anything in the series that surpasses what parallax/Ion can do.

Currently, even with that I'm calling it a stalemate.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
The Q are not absolutely omnipotent, as stated by Q himself in the Robinhood episode, but essentially the Q are omniversal beings who are beyond "mortal" space/time (remember the final episode where Q was putting Picard through his paces at three different points in space/time?

As powerful as Ion is, he would still lose to a fully manifest DC Angel or one of the Endless, rather easily, or even a being like one of the Lords of Order or Chaos. Q is somewhere in those guys level.
do you realise that you are writing totally bs stuff there?????

Ext@nt
Again. This thread is pointless.

Jesse7
Why are any of you agraid or embarassed to be called a trekkie, or a comic book fan, or a cosplayer?

I could care less what others think of me and say of me.

I not only am a comic book fan, I am also a cosplayer who went to Anime Expo 2k6 and I plan on going to AE 2k7.

Although I was never into StarTrek much, I still use to watch it as a kid, and I had severel toys of StarTrek including a Picard action figure.

I am a "dork" but I could care less stick out tongue

Galan777
Ion ftw

Badabing
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb

Q only said that he gave the Robin Hood fantasy a life of it's own. Q is omnipotent, all knowing, all seeing with total control over time, space, matter and energy.

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
Why are any of you agraid or embarassed to be called a trekkie, or a comic book fan, or a cosplayer?

I could care less what others think of me and say of me.

I not only am a comic book fan, I am also a cosplayer who went to Anime Expo 2k6 and I plan on going to AE 2k7.

Although I was never into StarTrek much, I still use to watch it as a kid, and I had severel toys of StarTrek including a Picard action figure.

I am a "dork" but I could care less stick out tongue With that said, I have never watched a single episode of Star Trek, or have ever worn a superhero costume.
So maybe it's not tht some are afraid, it's that some of us, just don't do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.