Guess who got a J-O-B?!?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
herbdance

I'll be an Inventory Clerk at Hasting's book, music, and video store. For those of you that aren't familiar with Hasting's, check it out here. It's really a neat store that gets buttloads of business. I'm happy to be working in an environment that I am familiar with and also very knowledgable about. My last job paid more, but I was miserable because I hated it so much. I guess I'd rather make less (but not substantially less) and be happy than make more and be miserable, you know? This is where I buy the majority of my DVDs and books every month, but I buy my games at EB. I'm so excited to be working again, and that I'll be in a cool environment. Yay for Matt!!

Cheetah girl
Cool

Tempest
Originally posted by Impediment
herbdance

I'll be an Inventory Clerk at Hasting's book, music, and video store. For those of you that aren't familiar with Hasting's, check it out here. It's really a neat store that gets buttloads of business. I'm happy to be working in an environment that I am familiar with and also very knowledgable about. My last job paid more, but I was miserable because I hated it so much. I guess I'd rather make less (but not substantially less) and be happy than make more and be miserable, you know? This is where I buy the majority of my DVDs and books every month, but I buy my games at EB. I'm so excited to be working again, and that I'll be in a cool environment. Yay for Matt!!

yay for you...

Shelbert Lemon
thats awesome Matt, congrats happy

Mišt
mistdance

Devalion
herbdance

eek! Oh wow, Congratulations hun! Happy Dance

Impediment
Mist is such a better dancer than me.....................laughing out loud

Mišt
laughing out loud I made the herbdance one too..

bogen
congrats man, looks like a sweet place to work.
Have fun.

JaehSkywalker
congrats

Impediment
Thanx, all. I'm in there so often that almost the entire staff knows my face. When the manager called me on the phone to arrange a meeting for an interview, she didn't realize that it was me, but when I got to the store and she saw who I was, she laughed and was happy that I wanted to work there. She said that I was most likely overqualified for the job, but she'd be happy to have me as an employee.

Spartan005
laughing Nice, glad you're happy with your new job!

~Kongu_Dude~
Xyz?

lord xyz
*buzzes in*

The answer good sir, was Herb, because if you observe the first post, you can clearly see he's a dancer.

Yes, I was making fun of myself, wanna fight about it?

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by lord xyz
*buzzes in*

The answer good sir, was Herb, because if you observe the first post, you can clearly see he's a dancer.

Yes, I was making fun of myself, wanna fight about it?

Bring it on. sneaky2

Just Kiddin. dodgy

~Da Rev~
Hastings!?!? Where's that?

Council#13
Good for you!

Lana
w00t

Yay for getting a job in a place you like!

I just got hired at a video game store big grin

TOH
Originally posted by Lana
w00t

Yay for getting a job in a place you like!

I just got hired at a video game store big grin

*Goes to Chicago to get some games for free* w00t

~Kongu_Dude~
Cool. w00t

masterkit
KOOL eek!

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by masterkit
KOOL eek!

Where do you live? laughing out loud

lord xyz
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Hastings!?!? Where's that? South of England.

Impediment
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Hastings!?!? Where's that?

Hastings is located in select areas of America. Currently, the 150+ stores are shown on this map. I'm fortunate to have one in my hometown, and one in the neighboring town, as well.

BlackSunshine
I'm so excited for you!! Really!! Thats something you'll be great at!! I'd love to work at Hastings myself but I'm not as good as you are when it comes to talking about books and movies. I'd rather you work there and be happy than work at the prison and be completely misrable. hug

Impediment
Not to mention I can't be assaulted while working at a video store by convicted felons. I've been assaulted 4 times and each time sucked worse than the last time.

Kram3r
Congrats man! Sounds like a great job, hope you love it.

justjakk
herbdance

I'll be an Inventory Clerk at Hasting's book, music, and video store. For those of you that aren't familiar with Hasting's, check it out here. It's really a neat store that gets buttloads of business. I'm happy to be working in an environment that I am familiar with and also very knowledgable about. My last job paid more, but I was miserable because I hated it so much. I guess I'd rather make less (but not substantially less) and be happy than make more and be miserable, you know? This is where I buy the majority of my DVDs and books every month, but I buy my games at EB. I'm so excited to be working again, and that I'll be in a cool environment. Yay for Matt!! well, you just get down with your bad self dude. that rocks.

Impediment
I start work Tuesday, but first thing tomorrow I have to pee in a cup. eekermm Why those sick perverts want my pee, I don't know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.