Exar and Mace vs. Ulic and Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Advent
Combatants: Exar Kun and Mace Windu versus Ulic Qel-Droma and Yoda. All at their known peaks.

Setting: Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch, California.

An all out fight, no restrictions, just a brawl. Could've been done before, but I am not taking the time to look.

Quinlan_Vos
Exar takes out Ulic. I would say Mace can hold off Yoda till Exar comes to the rescue.

Council#13
For some reason I thought this thread was Quinlan and Mace vs. Ulic and Yoda ermm

Quinlan_Vos
Yeah, I am popular like that.

Council#13
laughing

Darth Sexy
Interesting fight. Is this Kun with his double blade? If so I'd say if he fights Ulic, then he takes him out nearly the same time as Yoda finally finishes off Ulic. Then Yoda takes Kun after a long fight. Now if Yoda takes Kun and Mace takes Ulic, more than likely Mace will finish off Ulic before Yoda finishes Kun, and then Kun and Mace finish Yoda.

Advent
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Interesting fight. Is this Kun with his double blade?

Yes, his known peak would obviously be after he created his double bladed lightsaber considering it allowed for better uses than his single blade (considering what it says in the NEGtW), and by pure thinking, he undoubtedly got better with it.

Council#13
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Interesting fight. Is this Kun with his double blade? If so I'd say if he fights Ulic, then he takes him out nearly the same time as Yoda finally finishes off Ulic. Then Yoda takes Kun after a long fight. Now if Yoda takes Kun and Mace takes Ulic, more than likely Mace will finish off Ulic before Yoda finishes Kun, and then Kun and Mace finish Yoda.

Yoda's gonna kill his own team mate?

Nine-Tail Fox
I Know hehehe... Exar has a tough fight with Ulic with only one of the two blades then SURPRISE the other blade is ignited Ulic is down ....then exar and mace WTFpwn Yoda

Lightsnake
I really doubt Ulic goes down that easy

Nine-Tail Fox
Originally posted by Lightsnake
I really doubt Ulic goes down that easy after a tough fight(IDK did he know about Exar double-blade)

Lightsnake
He was Exar's number two, remember

Nine-Tail Fox
but did he know(for example Revan did not expect Malak to blow his ship to hell instead of personal combat)

Advent
Originally posted by Nine-Tail Fox
after a tough fight(IDK did he know about Exar double-blade)

He had obviously known about Exar Kun's double bladed lightsaber because he was there at the battle when it was first revealed to us.

So the answer to your question is: Yes.

However, Ulic would undoubtedly be tooled in the Force by Exar, given the fact he doesn't even know how to properly use Sadow's sister amulet, and the fact he's never been shown to be comparable to Kun in the Force. A lightsaber battle would entail a much longer time, though. Either way, Kun would beat Ulic, just that a lightsaber battle would be > a Force battle in length.

darthsith19
Exar and Mace win. Exar beats Ulic faster than Yoda beats Mace, then Exar and Mace pwn Yoda OR Mace and Ulic fight, Yoda and Exar fight, Exar kills Yoda first and then he and Mace together pwn Ulic.

Darth Sexy
Exar kills Yoda? Riiight

Kas'Im
Most likely, yes.

Lightsnake
Actually, no, and it's ridiculous to assume Exar would win against him.

Kaos sebaceous
i hate threads like this when would mace fight yoda.........sometimes you just need to come back to reality

zephiel7
Exar Kun takes down Qel Droma in a spectacular fight. Kun with a superiour knowledge of the force, greater feats performed with his amulets and superiour dueling skills, Qel Droma, despite being a formidable adversary, goes down.

Yoda and Mace fight on in a furious duel.

Exar Kun and Mace Windu WTFpwn Yoda.

Darth Kreiger
Michael Jackson, he molests each of them, and closes down Toys R' Us letting them buy anything they want, so they won't tell anyone about it.

FX Lightsabers for EVERYONE

jollyjim311
Reluctantly I say Mace and Exar. Ulic just couldn't contend with either of them as long as Mace or Exar could hold off Yoda. Then you have either a worn out Mace or Exar and the other is a little fatigued against a tired Yoda. Yoda, while better than Mace or Exar, is not better by leagues. He would go down after a tough fight. It is actually a tough fight because Mace uses Vaapad and Exar has a double bladed saber, so, the styles wouldn't mesh at all. Still, Mace and Exar hold a tough victory.

Prodigal Knight
Yoda can't beat any of his two opponents easily. If Exar fight Ulic as he wants to show superiority over his apprentice (and he doesn't want to fight a little green guy, he thinks he might suck) and then beats him. Mace fights Yoda long enough for Exar to come and help kill our little green friend sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.