Naga Sadow versus Darth Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kas'Im
Fight!

Darth Sexy
I would say Naga Sadow as an ancient, but we've hardly seen his power when it comes to pure combat, so from what we know it's more than likely Bane would take this. Tough one though.

darthsith19
I'd say Naga.

Lightsnake
Why?

darthsith19
Ancient Sith have uber powers. evil face

Lightsnake
So does Bane

Nine-Tail Fox
Raw power=Sadow
Knowledge of War=Bane

Sadow and Bane see that this fight needs to end quickly so they summon all their might and Bane is crushed OR Bane and Sadow fight a war and sadow wins a few battle only to be strategically outdone

Darth Subjekt
Also considering that his orbalisks were virtually impenatrable by lightsabers coupled with his vast knowledge of the force, i'd say Bane takes this, but not entirely easy.

Nine-Tail Fox
sith sword knocketh bane the ****eth out

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Also considering that his orbalisks were virtually impenatrable by lightsabers coupled with his vast knowledge of the force, i'd say Bane takes this, but not entirely easy.
Yes, but is this Bane with his Orbalisks?

Lightsnake
Regardless, Bane was able to do very, very well against possibly the greatest swordsman who ever lived

Kas'Im
Yes, he has his orbalisks.

Nine-Tail Fox
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Regardless, Bane was able to do very, very well against possibly the greatest swordsman who ever lived who is this greatest ever

Advent
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Regardless, Bane was able to do very, very well against possibly the greatest swordsman who ever lived

So you are saying that Luke "z0mg" Skywalker is possibly not the greatest? Isn't that the opposite of what you usually say like, all the time? Lol.

Darth Sexy
Well POD said that Kas'im was POSSIBLY the greatest swordsman ever. I'm not sure if that includes all of the EU and the movies, but if it DOES contradict Luke being the greatest, then it's obviously wrong.

Nine-Tail Fox
hello moto

Darth Subjekt
why do you post stupid ass posts?

Lightsnake
It means Kas'im would be the greatest up till that time

Advent
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Well POD said that Kas'im was POSSIBLY the greatest swordsman ever. I'm not sure if that includes all of the EU and the movies, but if it DOES contradict Luke being the greatest, then it's obviously wrong.

I wasn't really arguing that, or anything. Merely kidding around with Lightsnake as he said "possibly the best that ever lived".

Nine-Tail Fox
why do you post stupid ass posts? Cuz I can. Anyways, it is a good fight but Bane might be able to pull it outa his ass if you catch my drift. Then again we're talking Ancient Sith here, the origins for virtually everything that ever had anything at all to do with the darkside.
The entire species was force sensitive and they used hardly any effort compared to humans when they draw upon the darkside. Their blood alone is enough to create powerful items.

But IDK tell me more about Path of Destruction Darth Sexy

darthsith19
why do you post stupid ass posts?
Cause he's Black Fox.

LightElement
well what can naga do? people used to claim "0 H3 blows up stars"
but it turns out he needs a ship to do it

and apprantly darth banes whole body is covered by orbalisks, go search orbalisk on wikipedia and you will see im right.

Pyron_Knight
I say Sadow wins.

Captain REX
Why did you bump this?

Pyron_Knight
To give my opinion on the outcome.
We are allowed to revive threads to post relevant information in them correct?

Pyron_Knight

IKilledPublius
Originally posted by IKP
Force Mastery: Bane displays the ability to direct a lightning attack across an entire planet (this was PoD Bane, with only a few years of training, who then went on to refine his abilities for an entire decade), and use his powers on the sub-atomic level (that was his Ro2 self).

Force Power: Bane displays the strength to absorb a level of energy that was stated to have been able to destroy the entire planet of Ruusan, and contain it rather than get torn apart by it. His power is also stated to be far greater than that of the entire BoD, a force strong legion of Force users.

Force Knowledge: He possesses the sources of knowledge of three great Lords of the Sith: Darth Revan, Freedon Nadd, and Belia Darzu, having studied extensively the knowledge bases of the first two.

Overall Lightsaber Ability: On equal footing with Kas'im, and before receiving the benefits of the orbalisk armour, he was able to completely dominate the battle, and this was against a foe that had mastered and spent decades perfecting every single form of the lightsaber, was extremely physically conditioned, and was strong enough in the Force that he was able to defend against an attack that would have instantly decimated his entire body. He was stated by the omniscient narrator to be the greatest swordsman of his age, and possibly the greatest there had ever been up until his time.

Speed in Combat: His displays of speed in the middle of combat are completely unparalleled, where he's been described to move far too quickly for powerful Force users (the likes of Kas'im) to see, and where he's been described to fight so quickly that his lightsaber appeared to be everywhere at once (from the perspective of someone as powerful as Darth Zannah).

Physical conditioning: Bane was described as a "mountain of muscle," and stood 2 metres tall.

Orbalisk armour: The orbalisks cover his entire body, with the exception of his head, and are immune to almost any type of physical damage there is (with lightning stated to be the only weakness), and enhance Bane's physical capabilities (via adrenaline) and strength in the Force (via darkside energies) to substantial degrees. In lightsaber combat, this enables him to focus nearly completely on offence without having to sacrifice defence, use his body to block attacks, and throw melee attacks without having to worry about his limbs being sliced off, making him a far more effective, and alien fighter.

Intelligence: Bane is consistently displayed to be a smart fighter, where he's shown to use his surrounding to his advantage, and make full use of the advantages he has over his opponents. Outside of combat, he's described as being a genius, and visionary, and his learning rate is shown to be more extreme than that of any other (fully mastering force lightning in under an hour for instance). Aside from all of that, his prowess in manipulation is described as being pretty phenomenal, similar to the likes of Darth Sidious and Darth Traya, as can be seen here:

Bane was a visionary, able to see far into the future. He understood how to exploit the weaknesses and vulnerabilities of the Republic. he knew how to draw the eyes of the Jedi away from the dark side, while at the same time leading them down the first steps that would end in their complete annihilation. He could manipulate people, organisations, and governments, planting seeds that would lay dormant for years--even decades--before they burst forth. - Ro2, PG 288.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To recap, he's displayed the ability to defend against a planetary level of power, and his control of his powers is so great that he can use them with a planetary level scale, or alternatively a sub-atomic level scale. He was already an extremely capable lightsaber wielder even before obtaining the orbalisk armour, and with it, he's pretty much unstoppable. He's physically as impressive as it gets, and one of the more intelligent characters there's shown to be in SW Canon. He excels in all areas, and based on what we know, Luke doesn't possess a single advantage over him, and is far from as complete a combatant as Bane is.

Bane has the more impressive resume, and would most likely win in a tough battle.

Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
With this mind I think Sadow has a good chance of winning.

Well as I said before, he required the use of those crystals to perform said feat (with an unknown amount of required preparation), which not only should not be allowed in this scenario given that they aren't what Sadow usually carried on him, but would also be virtually useless in a fast paced battle scenario as Sadow wouldn't be given the time to pull them out of his ass and start working his powers on them.

Firstly, Bane was able to directly absorb the entire magnitude of energy that was used on Ruusan, contain it, and then direct it across the entirety or Ruusan, whereas Zannah simply defended against an unfocused, minuscule portion of the attack.

Secondly, your appeal to ridicule in no way changes the fact that said "little girl" -- when using her powers instinctively -- was already capable of achieving high end feats, such as snapping the necks of battle hardened Jedi with her Force powers, one immediately after the other. The portion of the BoD's Force Storm that she defended against, whilst only a fraction of what Bane was originally capable of absorbing, was still described as "consuming everything and anything in its path," and shown to literally tear at the surface of the planet, after all.

Firstly, you're honouring by association, assuming that the amulet in Sadow's hands would have been as destructive as they were with Kun, whilst ignoring the effect that Exar's phenomenal Force strength would have had.

Secondly, whilst Exar's usage of the amulet is somewhat impressive as far as small scale displays go, I fail to see how it even compares to Bane's planetary level showings with the Force. Hell, Bane himself was capable of casually disintegrating a dozen Technobeasts in an instant - that's one of Bane's lesser feats, and it still has what Kun was able to achieve with his amulets firmly beaten.

Pyron_Knight
Reported.

Darth Exodus
What for?

I don't know enough about Sadow to give him this, so Bane coupled with Orbalisks end up on top.

Pyron_Knight
Just look at his account and you'll see why. They list the reasons you're banned in there.

Ivalice
Reported. Just don't bother arguing or even voicing your opinion to nebaris, he will just argue like a broken record no matter how great your argument is.

Darth Exodus
Why don't you guys just lay off Nebaris. He does nothing wrong as far as I can see, he's a great debater and things always get more interesting when he's around.
Why the hell was he banned in the first place? I heard that you didn't like the way he debated, which just sounds like a lame excuse to me. I'm just wondering because it sounds like your just pickin' on him.
I may be wrong, but its just my impression.

Ivalice
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Why don't you guys just lay off Nebaris. He does nothing wrong as far as I can see, he's a great debater and things always get more interesting when he's around.
LOL done nothing wrong, Pf yea right. Ask darth sexy and you will know why.

Darth Exodus
Well now i'm asking you.

and anyone else whose interested.

Ivalice
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Well now i'm asking you.

I don't have the initiative to tell you . I'm not interested in talking to you.

Pyron_Knight
He was banned originally for creating an alt account to mock another user. He has returned again and again simply to spout his opinion such as Darth Krayt can beat Yoda....

In short he's a retard.

Ivalice
He was banned originally for creating an alt account to mock another user. He has returned again and again simply to spout his opinion such as Darth Krayt can beat Yoda....

In short he's a retard. You make him sound like the ghost of mary shaw. "She came back". Gives me the creeps

Darth Exodus
'Shrugs'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.