Darth Revan, Darth Bane and Exar Kun versus LOTF Luke Skywalker and Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kas'Im
Fight!

Council#13
Wow, your threads just came spewing out, didn't they?

Darth Kreiger
Is LOTF Luke a God? So he can just shoot some cheap Green Lightning at them and they die?

darthsith19
Probably, though if Exar used his amulent blast on Luke at the same time as Bane tried to turn him into liquid with the Force power he used that destroyed a Temple or if Revan tried to Force drain him while Bane did that I'm not sure whether or not he could block both atatcks at once. If he could then he and Yoda win with a bit of difficulty, though.

Darth Sexy
Even though LOTF Luke is already a force God, I don't see him and Yoda overcoming 3 of the most powerful force users ever.. Would be a great fight though

Lightsnake
Quite likely, Luke and Yoda take this. Now, Darthsith, what if Luke simply goes too fast and has them all dead before they react or throws up a shield? I have the feeling Luke's stronger than Kas'im

darthsith19
Edit: Double Post

Darth Sexy
Youre assuming Luke is the only one with force speed lightsnake

Lightsnake
I'm assuming he's the fastest and strongest one here and that's a fair assumption

Darth Sexy
Right but that's not going to give him a victory. You have 3 of the most powerful darkside users.. They'd win more often than not.

Lightsnake
I'd cal Luke a match for any two of them at once, while Yoda could certanly handle one

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Lightsnake
I'd cal Luke a match for any two of them at once, while Yoda could certanly handle one

My thoughts exactly (only "Call" instead of "Cal"wink.

Blue_Hefner
Considering how Luke owned Raynar and Lomi, he could probably do this alone.

LightElement
against the 3 most powerful sith lords? i dont think so

Blue_Hefner
Raynar and Lomi had the force potential of a billion bugs to use and Luke still killed them. I don't see any of the sith having that much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.