Does Kristen Kruek have Anorexia?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madacapa
Why isn't anyone commenting that Kristen Kruek looks like she is Anorectic? She looks smaller than Nicole Richie. She looks seriously sick. I am not a doctor, but she looks like she has Anorexia. TV is suppose to add ten pounds, so in real life she must look even smaller.

I would like any of her fans to write the producers of Smallville and demand that she see a doctor. Kristen would probably say that she doesn't have an eating disorder, so don't waste your time writing her.

Lord Evolution
your crazy....

Madacapa
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
your crazy....

I'm crazy? Then you believe that Kristen Kruek is at a normal weight for her height and age? If you believe that then you are either crazy or stupid.

Lord Evolution
Not talking about that

Originally posted by Madacapa

I would like any of her fans to write the producers of Smallville and demand that she see a doctor. Kristen would probably say that she doesn't have an eating disorder, so don't waste your time writing her.

Im talking about this

Madacapa
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
Not talking about that

Im talking about this

What are you talking about? Nothing?

AstroFan
She looks normal to me, there are many actresses who are much worse.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by AstroFan
She looks normal to me, there are many actresses who are much worse. Agreed. Its not uncommon for actresses to loose weight because of how superficial many are over stars and models. She looks a little under normal weight but shes no nicole Richie.

Madacapa
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Agreed. Its not uncommon for actresses to loose weight because of how superficial many are over stars and models. She looks a little under normal weight but shes no nicole Richie.

Are you guys watching the same show? Compare Kristen today with her from season 1. She was small to begin with, but she has lost at least 20 pounds. Remember when she was prancing around in her underwear in the swimming pool?

She hasn't done anything like that recently, and it hasn't been because she has gained weight.

Don't believe me. Go download and compare pictures. Chloe has lost weight too, but she used to be a little overweight. Check it out for yourselves!

AstroFan
Why dont you go call her mommy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kristen is fine, annoying as ****, but still healthy.

Darth Macabre
Are you guys watching the same show? Compare Kristen today with her from season 1. She was small to begin with, but she has lost at least 20 pounds. Remember when she was prancing around in her underwear in the swimming pool?

That wasn't her in that episode...It was a body double.

Marth18
Kristin kreuk if ****ing hot and has a nice enough body wtf... shes asian they are all skinny

Lord Evolution
lol I didnt know she was Asian, actually I have never even thought about her ethnicity.

We cant see her bones, she isnt annorexic, dont be so quick to label someone with a disorder of this stature.

Jedi Priestess
A. This belongs in the celebrity section.

B. Its really none of our business.

Kal875
yup

Madacapa
Originally posted by Marth18
Kristin kreuk if ****ing hot and has a nice enough body wtf... shes asian they are all skinny

Oh, so all Asian women are the same? That sounds kind of racist to me.

Madacapa
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
A. This belongs in the celebrity section.

B. Its really none of our business.

A. It belongs in the "Smallville" section, because she is an actress on a TV show called "Smallville".

B. I have made it my business.

Marth18
yea they are all the same........HOT! haha

AstroFan
Maybe except Kristen. no expression

Dan-El
You want a little bit of information to break all of this?

Thing is that at this point, Kreuk is far from annorexic. If anything she's bigger. You know why?

She's pregnant.

I'll let that sink in...

Jedi Priestess
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA! Dan! hysterical

Captain REX
Nah, this should be in the celeb section. It's about the actor, not the show.

And who cares if you made it your business? Fact is, it's not.

GLEN78
she looks fine to me. she may work out alot. guys usally pump weights to get some size on them were as girls sometimes do it to tone up.

Madacapa
On last nights Smallville Lex took off Lana's robe, and we get to see her back. No nudity, of course, but it also wasn't Kristen's back. Its clear it was a body model, unless Kristen suddenly gained 20 pounds and became taller.

Why wouldn't Kristen want to show us her bare back? It isn't nudity. Probably because her back is literally skin and bones, like Nicole Richie. Probably because the so called fans on this board cannot see the obvious.

Kelly_LS
Why isn't anyone commenting that Kristen Kruek looks like she is Anorectic? She looks smaller than Nicole Richie. She looks seriously sick. I am not a doctor, but she looks like she has Anorexia. TV is suppose to add ten pounds, so in real life she must look even smaller.

Who the hell is she, got and pictures?

.Dance_Inside.
**** I hate Lana/Kristen Kruek.
she needs to be off the show now!!!
seriously, there is no need for her anymore.
she actually is the most ****ing annoying character on the planet.
like SmallVille is my favourite show, and she is ruining it for me now.

and I actually was noticing it too, that she has lost so much weight, her cheeks look really sucked in.

botankus
Kristen Kruek and Christina Scabbia need to hang out together. Neither of them are famous and they both have names that sound like a piece of dead skin you pick off a sore.

.Dance_Inside.
^^^ laughing

*Gage&Gaven!!!*
*sick she looks so nasty she has a body as a 13yr old or a boy no wonder why we have chomos cause they make these famous people look nasty like 13yr olds or Lil boys cause woman are supposed 2 have curves and a body not like that I say that to my boyfriend cause he thinks she hot Im like yeah right she is to scrawny and has a big ass forhead and also her nose reminds me of simbas moms nose like a lion!!!*

mcleanross
Haha funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.