most creative murderer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leathergien
Who do you think the most creative and favorite murderer is? and why do you think that?

In my opinion, i think that Edward theodore gein (ed gein)was my favorite becuase;

On November 17, 1957, police in Plainfield, Wisconsin arrived at the dilapidated farmhouse of Eddie Gein, who was a suspect in the robbery of a local hardware store and disappearance of the owner, Bernice Worden. Gein had been the last customer at the hardware store and had been seen loitering around the premises.
Gein's desolate farmhouse was a study in chaos. Inside, junk and rotting garbage covered the floor and counters. It was almost impossible to walk through the rooms. The smell of filth and decomposition was overwhelming. While the local sheriff, Arthur Schley, inspected the kitchen with his flashlight, he felt something brush against his jacket.

When he looked up to see what it was he ran into, he faced a large, dangling carcass hanging upside down from the beams. The carcass had been decapitated, slit open and gutted. An ugly sight to be sure, but a familiar one in that deer-hunting part of the country, especially during deer season.

It took a few moments to sink in, but soon Schley realized that it wasn't a deer at all, it was the headless butchered body of a woman. Bernice Worden, the fifty-year-old mother of his deputy Frank Worden, had been found.
While the shocked deputies searched through the rubble of Eddie Gein's existence, they realized that the horrible discoveries didn't end at Mrs. Worden's body. They had stumbled into a death farm.

The funny-looking bowl was a top of a human skull. The lampshades and wastebasket were made from human skin.

A ghoulish inventory began to take shape: an armchair made of human skin, female genitalia kept preserved in a shoebox, a belt made of nipples, a human head, four noses and a heart.

The more they looked through the house, the more ghastly trophies they found. Finally a suit made entirely of human skin. Their heads spun as they tried to tally the number of women that may have died at Eddie's hands.

All of this bizarre handicraft made Eddie into a celebrity. Author Robert Bloch was inspired to write a story about Norman Bates, a character based on Eddie, which became the central theme of the Alfred Hitchcock's classic thriller Psycho.
In 1974, the classic thriller by Tobe Hooper, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, has many Geinian touches, although there is no character that is an exact Eddie Gein model. This movie helped put "Ghastly Gein" back in the spotlight in the mid-1970's.

Years later, Eddie provided inspiration for the character of another serial killer, Buffalo Bill in The Silence of the Lambs. Like Eddie, Buffalo Bill treasured women's skin and wore it like clothing in some insane transvestite ritual.

Bocaj
eh I dunno Ed gein is in the top ten for sickest mothers on the planet. Maybe Attila or Vlad

Leathergien
the the sweet part of him and besides i also like albert fish killed 112 people and ate 12 of them which were children.....in the 1800s...........with out ed gein there would be know texas chainsaw massacre.

deathbycorn
To have Leatherface as an idol is cool, but Gein? That's weird.

Bocaj
Originally posted by Leathergien
the the sweet part of him and besides i also like albert fish killed 112 people and ate 12 of them which were children.....in the 1800s...........with out ed gein there would be know texas chainsaw massacre.
Aw he sounds like a regular family man!

Leathergien
well guess what ed gein is my idol, with out him there would be no texas chainsaw massacre or no psycho and no scilence of the lambs either

Leathergien
Originally posted by Bocaj
Aw he sounds like a regular family man!

lol oh yeah very plesent! lol

Spartan005
Who do you think the most creative and favorite murderer is? and why do you think that?

In my opinion, i think that Edward theodore gein (ed gein)was my favorite becuase;

On November 17, 1957, police in Plainfield, Wisconsin arrived at the dilapidated farmhouse of Eddie Gein, who was a suspect in the robbery of a local hardware store and disappearance of the owner, Bernice Worden. Gein had been the last customer at the hardware store and had been seen loitering around the premises.
Gein's desolate farmhouse was a study in chaos. Inside, junk and rotting garbage covered the floor and counters. It was almost impossible to walk through the rooms. The smell of filth and decomposition was overwhelming. While the local sheriff, Arthur Schley, inspected the kitchen with his flashlight, he felt something brush against his jacket.

When he looked up to see what it was he ran into, he faced a large, dangling carcass hanging upside down from the beams. The carcass had been decapitated, slit open and gutted. An ugly sight to be sure, but a familiar one in that deer-hunting part of the country, especially during deer season.

It took a few moments to sink in, but soon Schley realized that it wasn't a deer at all, it was the headless butchered body of a woman. Bernice Worden, the fifty-year-old mother of his deputy Frank Worden, had been found.
While the shocked deputies searched through the rubble of Eddie Gein's existence, they realized that the horrible discoveries didn't end at Mrs. Worden's body. They had stumbled into a death farm.

The funny-looking bowl was a top of a human skull. The lampshades and wastebasket were made from human skin.

A ghoulish inventory began to take shape: an armchair made of human skin, female genitalia kept preserved in a shoebox, a belt made of nipples, a human head, four noses and a heart.

The more they looked through the house, the more ghastly trophies they found. Finally a suit made entirely of human skin. Their heads spun as they tried to tally the number of women that may have died at Eddie's hands.

All of this bizarre handicraft made Eddie into a celebrity. Author Robert Bloch was inspired to write a story about Norman Bates, a character based on Eddie, which became the central theme of the Alfred Hitchcock's classic thriller Psycho.
In 1974, the classic thriller by Tobe Hooper, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, has many Geinian touches, although there is no character that is an exact Eddie Gein model. This movie helped put "Ghastly Gein" back in the spotlight in the mid-1970's.

Years later, Eddie provided inspiration for the character of another serial killer, Buffalo Bill in The Silence of the Lambs. Like Eddie, Buffalo Bill treasured women's skin and wore it like clothing in some insane transvestite ritual.

Yeah, I just saw an episode of the True Hollywood Story and it talked about the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre and that pyscho guy Ed Gein.... I never know he inspired pyscho and Silence of the lambs too, and to my surprise he never actually used a chainsaw

Leathergien
i know that was made by the mind of tobe hooper, but then again you have to add spice

zeuspower
Dennis neilsen in London - Flushing people down the toilet and hinding them under the floorboards. Also burning the bodies on fires in his garden and inviting the local kids round to watch (he put tyres on to hide the smell eughh)

BroLLy_LsSj
Myselfs

and

Michael Myers.

Wolfie
Originally posted by deathbycorn
To have Leatherface as an idol is cool, but Gein? That's weird.
Having either as your idol is weird.

Röland
well guess what ed gein is my idol, with out him there would be no texas chainsaw massacre or no psycho and no scilence of the lambs either

no offense but having a serial killer as your idol is pretty strange

deathbycorn
Originally posted by Wolfie
Having either as your idol is weird. Not so much a fictional character rather then a real life serial killer.

Wolfie
He's still a killer that thinks other people's skin makes a fashionable mask.

Fictional or not, if someone like that is your idol, that's damn disturbing.

Leathergien
im srry but i think hes kool
and besides dont you agree with me that hes well lets say not as nasty as gacy dahmer and bundy ****ing men when there dead that gross and bundy a** f*cking them when there dead (girls)

Röland
im srry but i think hes kool
and besides dont you agree with me that hes well lets say not as nasty as gacy dahmer and bundy ****ing men when there dead that gross and bundy a** f*cking them when there dead (girls)

This is just me speaking my mind so please do not take this as an attack of any sort.

He was just as sick because he killed women to make furniture, lamp shades, clothing, saved their genitals and pretty much field dressed the bodies.

All those men you just listed were serial killers and while it might be interesting to study and profile them, something I've wanted to do since I knew there was a job for it, but to idolize one (I don't think you meant to use that word) is very strange. You can't deny that they all had sick tendencies caused by mental illness, troubled childhoods and other things.

So to say Gien was not as nasty as Gacy, Dahmer and Bundy is an understatement.

vintageSW77
I was obsessed with The Manson Family and still have a mild interest but besides coming on this forum theres nothing wrong with me.

QUOTE - "Sure they murdered people but they did it with such style! " - John Walters

Sub_Mariner
Saw.

Bocaj

BroLLy_LsSj
Originally posted by Bocaj
I think we're talking real killers here....

They're all sick and sometime in the future once they kill Danny Rolands (which they are in a short while) people may make a movie about him then people will start taking an interest in him and they'll make a movie and the world will be a little more disturbing.

Well Myselfs and Timothy Mcveigh.

vintageSW77
There is a problem with movies making real life killers seem enigmatic,i started to get interested in Gein through Leatherface and SOTL but when i read what he REALLY got up to i made a swift exit...same with the Manson chicks.I also found myself attracted to Maxine Peake in SEE NO EVIL : THE MOORS MURDERERS (NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CRIMES SHE COMMITED i must add as it DID NOT show the kids at all,,nor their abduction or their fate) and felt a bit funny about it afterwards....but thats the movies/tv for you.
In reality Myra was an ugly looking heartless scumbag whereas in the tv show she was quite sexy in a cold way....there lies the problem.

Leathergien

Wolfie
Originally posted by vintageSW77
I was obsessed with The Manson Family and still have a mild interest but besides coming on this forum theres nothing wrong with me.
There's nothing wrong to have an interest in killers. I have never been into police cases involving real-life murders but its cool if you are.

It's one thing to be interested in murderers, another to idolize them.

Röland
but i dont like ed gien becuase of the movies made of him..i like him becuase thats awsome how he made furnitue and suites out of people thats awsome i think, and its kool that hes sick minded

and ed gein and albert fish and someothers were the only ones to plead insanity not gacy, dahmer or bundy there just doing becuase of bordum i guess or sexual erges.... confused

Ahh sorry, I sometimes rant without thinking. It's cool to be interested in them but what threw people off was when you said Gien was your idol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.