Jinpachi vs. Dynasty warriors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
Seeing as Night Terror has his topic I figured Jinpachi need one as well.

Would Jinpachi fair as well as Night terror. Or will he be annihilated the the mighty Chinese armies.

TricksterPriest
What, are you kidding me? He eats almost everyone in that game alive. Excepting Lu Bu, he might be able to beat Jinpachi. But if Lu Bu goes down, I predict a one sided massacre.

Darkstorm Zero
Actually, I think Jinpachi wouldn't fare as well as Night Terror would... after all, he did get beaten by an unarmed Jin in single combat.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Actually, I think Jinpachi wouldn't fare as well as Night Terror would... after all, he did get beaten by an unarmed Jin in single combat.

So Jin is the one who beats Jinpachi? When was this stated...God Namco has become so boring. Jin wins yet again...we get the idea Namco.

Darkstorm Zero
Well, judging from some of the trailer movies that have been released, Jin took over the Zaibatsu, so I'm guessing he must've won the tournament, therefore he must have beaten Jinpachi...

Mr Dude
If they take him on one by one (like they seem to do in DW), Jinpachi wins. If they all rush him at the same time, it's another story entirely.

Kaled
Lu Bu, Xiahou Dun, Guan Yu, Lui Bei, Zheng Fei and Zhao Yun are going to be that problem points here(they were the best in the games anyway), each of them have proved they are really hard buggers so if all of these go down so does DW.

Like it was said eariler Lu Bu is the Key here, we know he has almost unnatrual strength, swinging around that halberd with 1 hand, and when he gets going he can go toe-to-toe with 3 of the best figthers that there were at that time, so, i reckon he can take Jinpachi.... just my two cents for what they count for confused

Darkstorm Zero
As I stated in the NTvsDW thread, I think it depends on what weapons and Items you equip the DW guys with, if they are optimised, then I predict a number of characters can beat him. Remember, Jinpachi isn't packing the weapon Night Terror's got, and I don't think Jinpachi has anywhere near as much experience as Night Terror does in slaying entire armies alone.

Kaled
^ what he said, add some craziness and take away some of the logic and know-how and that my opinion all over

Darkstorm Zero
Lol stick out tongue

It's all good!

TricksterPriest
I was thinking of one at a time, wearing him down, but if the DW cast can gank him, Jinpachi is ****ed. Lu Bu may be the only one who can take him 1on1, but even Jinpachi can't beat all those guys. Now, Omega Rugal, he could do it. whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.