Wolverine & Sabertooth vs. Hydroman & Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inhuman
http://www.redslap.co.uk/TK-Wolv300.jpg
http://cvtw.batcave.net/images/marvel016.jpg

VS.

http://www.antaninet.it/marvel-universe/h/hydroman.gif
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/4/43/225px-Imm-sandman.jpg

Who wins?

jinzin
spite thread.

Inhuman
Originally posted by jinzin
spite thread.

Really? They are not even top tier spiderman foes.

jinzin
that's cause they're idiots and spiderman's a genious, so spiderman always beats them using his brain but in the arena environment here.. well... yeah.. spite thread.

Inhuman
that's cause they're idiots and spiderman's a genious, so spiderman always beats them using his brain but in the arena environment here.. well... yeah.. spite thread.

Why cant you just say wolverine/sabes lose.
Just cause you cant find a way for wolverine and sabes to win doesnt mean its spite.
It would be spite if it was wolverine and sabes vs. galactus and tyrant.
These 2 villains are lower end guys.
Some think wolverine gets the majority over spiderman and wolverine cant beat a 2nd rate spidey villain?

Badabing
There is no way for Logan and Creed to win in an arena, hence a spite thread.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Badabing
There is no way for Logan and Creed to win in an arena, hence a spite thread.

My point is that wolverine fanboys wont say he loses. Thats the last thing they would say.
They rather say spite or whatever. If wolverine cant win its spite.

Badabing
Originally posted by Inhuman
My point is that wolverine fanboys wont say he loses. Thats the last thing they would say.
I'm not a Logan fanboy. Here is the rule on spite threads to help you understand.

No Spite Threads

Now, a spite thread is usually considered as a thread opened to intentionally be one-sided (because the poster may not like that character, or opened to goad another person into responding, etc.). Moderators will decide if or if not a thread was made out of spite. Spite threads are NOT tolerated and will be closed, and the poster warned (or more severe consequences will be taken if that poster's been warned multiple times).

Wow, it looks like you did make a spite thread.

Inhuman
I'm not a Logan fanboy. Here is the rule on spite threads to help you understand.

No Spite Threads

Now, a spite thread is usually considered as a thread opened to intentionally be one-sided (because the poster may not like that character, or opened to goad another person into responding, etc.). Moderators will decide if or if not a thread was made out of spite. Spite threads are NOT tolerated and will be closed, and the poster warned (or more severe consequences will be taken if that poster's been warned multiple times).

I know what aspite thread is.
I like wolverine. I like sabertooth. His fans might bother me. thats it.
dont dig too deep into it.

Badabing
dont dig too deep into it.
So it's spite against the Wolverine fans and not the character itself. blink
bnone

Inhuman
So it's spite against the Wolverine fans and not the character itself. blink
bnone

let it go.
Its not even that big deal. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Badabing
let it go.
Its not even that big deal. roll eyes (sarcastic)
FINE! mad

You're not any fun today. sadwalk

stick out tongue

Inhuman
FINE! mad

You're not any fun today. sadwalk

stick out tongue

couldnt sleep well last night sad

Badabing
couldnt sleep well last night sad
Sorry to hear that. If Creed and Logan get some calcium silicate then they can win this. eek!

Inhuman
Sorry to hear that. If Creed and Logan get some calcium silicate then they can win this. eek!

or get SM & HM to crash into each other. wink

jinzin
My point is that wolverine fanboys wont say he loses. Thats the last thing they would say. you calling me a fanboy?

exactly.

if wolverine/sabretooth can't win... at all.. it's spite...
this doesn't prove anythng about spiderman either.. in an arena setting without prep he would lose just as well... sabretooth, wolverine, spiderman... all of these guys are physical fighters they beat oponents by inflicting physical damage.... but any damage they try to inflict on sandman or hydroman will be instantly patched up. they can't stabbed into submission, they can't be beaten into submission.... they can't be webbed into submission.... so all of sabes', wolverine's and spiderman's offense is totally negated either way... if they can't land any offensive hits it's only a matter of time till they lose.... this is spite through and through....

jinzin
dont dig too deep into it. so of course you make a spite thread antagonizing fans of both characters. no expression

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Well I guess if they got mad and fought each other then it would be a stalemate erm stick out tongue

python99
you calling me a fanboy?

exactly.

if wolverine/sabretooth can't win... at all.. it's spite...
this doesn't prove anythng about spiderman either.. in an arena setting without prep he would lose just as well... sabretooth, wolverine, spiderman... all of these guys are physical fighters they beat oponents by inflicting physical damage.... but any damage they try to inflict on sandman or hydroman will be instantly patched up. they can't stabbed into submission, they can't be beaten into submission.... they can't be webbed into submission.... so all of sabes', wolverine's and spiderman's offense is totally negated either way... if they can't land any offensive hits it's only a matter of time till they lose.... this is spite through and through....

I agree without prep Spiderman would not stand a chance but with prep he does. He has hit hydroman with a special batch of webbing which caused him to harden. Wolverine and sabretooth dont stand a chance prep or know prep they will lose 10/10

Tron

No Spite Threads

Funny you use my rule to try to make a point, when you're wrong yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Vegas
Someone just got pwned.

And just for the record.......

.....Hydroman and Sandman FTW. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.