Ryu and Ken vs Terry and Andy Bogard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The legendary Ansatsuken warriors versus the Bogard brothers. Showdown at Suzaku Castle (Ryu stage from SF2 and Third Strike) Ryu fights Terry while Ken faces Andy.

P-Geyser
Oh man.....I can just imagine what Brainchild is going to reply embarrasment While I think Terry and Ryu stalemate, Ken vs Andy is another story. Even though I like the younger Bogard Brother, I really cant see him beating Ken. So if Andy goes out first which will likley happen, then it's Terry going against both Ryu and Ken and I dont see any fighter than can take on both Ryu and Ken single handidly...so as hard as it is for me to say, I give it to the Ansatuken warriors.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Oh man.....I can just imagine what Brainchild is going to reply embarrasment While I think Terry and Ryu stalemate, Ken vs Andy is another story. Even though I like the younger Bogard Brother, I really cant see him beating Ken. So if Andy goes out first which will likley happen, then it's Terry going against both Ryu and Ken and I dont see any fighter than can take on both Ryu and Ken single handidly...so as hard as it is for me to say, I give it to the Ansatuken warriors.

Yeah Terry gets snuffed coz Andy can't hold his own..... stupid boring and weak ass andy....

TricksterPriest
Hey guys. I just joined this forum. I've been browsing your forum and reading about the fights you've imagined for some time now. I decided to join and put my two cents in.

That being said, Ansatsuken takes this. Not saying Terry won't make them pay for it or that they'll sweep it easily, (maybe sweep andy easily.....), but my money is on Ansatsuken. Andy just sucks too much to be any good. He has Mai Shiranui practically begging him to jump her and he does nothing?! What a wuss. It's really a gip, because if Terry had at least one good team mate, he probably would have made it to fight the japan team and Kyo in the KOF tournaments instead of getting knocked out early.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hey guys. I just joined this forum. I've been browsing your forum and reading about the fights you've imagined for some time now. I decided to join and put my two cents in.

That being said, Ansatsuken takes this. Not saying Terry won't make them pay for it or that they'll sweep it easily, (maybe sweep andy easily.....), but my money is on Ansatsuken. Andy just sucks too much to be any good. He has Mai Shiranui practically begging him to jump her and he does nothing?! What a wuss. It's really a gip, because if Terry had at least one good team mate, he probably would have made it to fight the japan team and Kyo in the KOF tournaments instead of getting knocked out early.

Yeah, Ryu has a better chance of jumping on Chun Li before Mai jumps Andy's bones. At least Ryu's not THAT obsessed with fighting.

Remulous
Ryu and Ken, but after words they would all become good friends.

brainchild81
Ryu & Ken for the win. Ken will beat the living s**t outta Andy in under a minute(It's f**ked up how Terry's the only FF character Gaymore seems to like. Andy's a f**king ninja. You know how cool he could be if SNK did him justice?). Ken could then doubleteam Terry w/Ryu, but he probably won't 'cause they like fair fights. He'd only consider the double team if they were fighting someone who flat out dwarfed everybody in power. He'll let Ryu & Terry have a fair one and although Terry may give Ryu a hard way to go, Ryu will win.

Hwoarang
But if he doesn't we have someone who's almost equal to Ryu to kick his ass. Who isn't weakened like Terry.

brainchild81
Pretty much. If Terry somehow managed to beat Ryu, he'd be drained as Hell afterwards. Ken would then just finish him off. I really don't see Terry beating Ryu though.

aysongail
Ill GO For Anatsuken 2 coz they have both i mean same Martial Arts! No because ryu & ken is more than A Brother... They Think Equal IMO... Terry & Andy - Andy will Be a Cause of Losing The match... Terry is equal to ryu so the match between ken & andy... Andy loss that's for sure...

P-Geyser
Originally posted by aysongail
Ill GO For Anatsuken 2 coz they have both i mean same Martial Arts! No because ryu & ken is more than A Brother... They Think Equal IMO... Terry & Andy - Andy will Be a Cause of Losing The match... Terry is equal to ryu so the match between ken & andy... Andy loss that's for sure...

Agreed....and I can see Terry beating Ryu...and vise versa.

P-Geyser
I disgaree about Terry being the only character gaymore seems to like. Let's see there is Mai and also Kim...both were in FF WA and did not even have ANYTHING to do with the storyline.

Mostly the characters that Gaymore really like are Iori,Kyo,Mai,and Ash.

shin_remy
Ryu and Ken takes this

Ken beats Andy quik and helps Ryu to finish Terry of

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I disgaree about Terry being the only character gaymore seems to like. Let's see there is Mai and also Kim...both were in FF WA and did not even have ANYTHING to do with the storyline.
Kim's the s**t though. He should have been in the KOF MI games. You're right about Mai though. I was just talking about FF characters. Terry and Mai are the only ones they care about.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by brainchild81
Kim's the s**t though. He should have been in the KOF MI games. You're right about Mai though

If there's any consolation, Kaphwan's in KOF 2006 (Maximum Impact 2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.