Cyclops vs Ultimate Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
i remember reading a scan where Colossus turned bad or something and Cyclops was debating whether to use a full-force optic blast, because he said it would cripple Colossus, and if thats true, how does a full-scale landscape leveling blast measure up against Ultimate Colossus? shifty

discusssss

The Pict
Cyclops would totally win, Go Cyclops. Die Colossus mad

snoopdogg
Originally posted by braz
i remember reading a scan where Colossus turned bad or something and Cyclops was debating whether to use a full-force optic blast, because he said it would cripple Colossus, and if thats true, how does a full-scale landscape leveling blast measure up against Ultimate Colossus? shifty

discusssss Cylops said it might cripple him. He didn't know for sure if it would. Colossus has taken a highpower blast to the face like nothing before. But I don't think Ult. Colossus is a durable as 616 so I say Cyke should win.

braz
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Cylops said it might cripple him. He didn't know for sure if it would. Colossus has taken a highpower blast to the face like nothing before. But I don't think Ult. Colossus is a durable as 616 so I say Cyke should win.

yea, but hes hellah stronger. by ALOT...

The Pict
Ult colossus seems a bit over powered (I f*cking hate colossus in all forms) he has taken some of Cyclop's blasts to the head before, but that was Ult Cyclops and I think it was a weak one.

Omega-level
Cyke, no doubt about it.

The Pict
And recently, in X-Men civil war #2 I think, Cyclops has shown he is more powerful than previously thought.

Brutacus
Originally posted by The Pict
And recently, in X-Men civil war #2 I think, Cyclops has shown he is more powerful than previously thought.

Yes they said he only used a fraction of his full power, yet we don't know how powerful that blast will be than.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.