Grey Fox' stupid threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
I am pretty sure this thread will be closed, and Digimark, I welcome you to it, since I won't be making another like this any time soon.....

But I have to let this out:

Grey Fox, you are notorious for creating pointless threads on the comic book threads...some are funny, but over all your threads are stupid, and I'm surprised you haven't been banned already...

"Respect Jack Frost"...dude grow up...

bigbran
Fight, Fight, Fight....

Brutacus
So dude you feel better now, you got it all out???????

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Brutacus
So dude you feel better now, you got it all out???????

mad mad mad mad mad

Brutacus
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
mad mad mad mad mad

Euh you mad at the world or something??? stick out tongue

The Pict
His threads are probably better than this one.

Grimm22
Hey, even maniacal killer snowmen need respect stick out tongue

batdude123
Ha ha, this is gay. laughing out loud

Badabing
Urizen, I didn't know that you were so...............emotional. Do you need a shoulder to cry on? crybaby Buck up fella, brighter days are ahead. big grin

inamilist
lol

at least they offer some reprive from the recent..... racial issues? threads

long pig
Hmm...

But, doesn't Grey Fox own hardcore? Am I thinking of someone else?

Is this Dark U?

WTF IS HAPPENING HERE?!

Roldz
I thought this guys where buddies...

long pig
Originally posted by Roldz
I thought this guys where buddies...
I thought they were "more than buddies" if you get my drift....meaning "Partners"...meaning "They pack each other's fudge" -wink-

Roldz
Really, maybe they had one of those big fights... lol

long pig
Originally posted by Roldz
Really, maybe they had one of those big fights... lol
Yeah, they argued over who gets the last bon bon and it went downhill from there.

But, that really wasn't what the fight was about. This is just an excuse to vent built up rage. You see, Grey Fox is a rambling man, he was born on a greyhound bus and he's unable to stay with anyone for very long. It's not that he doesn't love Lord U, it's just in GF's nature to run. Like a nomad.

So, LU has resented GF for a while now and now it's came to a head, but the sooner LU finds out that you can't hold a good brother down, they might live happier.

Just saying.

Roldz
laughing , I dont know why this made me LOL, I quess just the mention of Greyhound busses. Used to take this to Van.. when going to work every morning and alot of passenger ramble/talk to themeselves very strange and am picturing Grey fox exactly same.. lol

long pig

grey fox
I am pretty sure this thread will be closed, and Digimark, I welcome you to it, since I won't be making another like this any time soon.....

Grey Fox, you are notorious for creating pointless threads on the comic book threads...some are funny, but over all your threads are stupid, and I'm surprised you haven't been banned already...

HI-larious Urzien . Especially when your repertoire of 'Meanigful' threads consist of...

Eve eats an apple....
Proud of my Sins
I Eat Bullshit For Breakfast !
Feed Me
Jesus VS Buddha Vs Muhammed
...and funnily enough .... The Pointless Thread

...of course if this is a little bit too 'high up' for you Urzien heres something that illustrates the whole damn thing.

http://www.uvm.edu/~chmartin/potkettle.jpg

long pig
Originally posted by grey fox
HI-larious Urzien . Especially when your repertoire of 'Meanigful' threads consist of...

Eve eats an apple....
Proud of my Sins
Feed Me

...of course if this is a little bit too 'high up' for you Urzien heres something that illustrates the whole damn thing.

Yeah, exactly.

I thought the same thing: "Well. isn't THAT the slightly homo-erotic pot calling the slightly racist kettle black?"

Ext@nt

I've read your comments on the Phoenix vs threads, so If you dont like Grey Fox's threads, Go back into your closent sit down grab your legs rock back and forth and mutter "Phoenix is great, Phoenix is great" over and over and I'm sure you'll feel better.

(Half the time I think you fanboys get together and do that anyways) smokin'

Badabing

Eve eats an apple....
Proud of my Sins
Feed Me

Grey Fox has just pwnd!

bigbran

Eve eats an apple....
Proud of my Sins
Feed Me

http://www.uvm.edu/~chmartin/potkettle.jpg http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t405029.html
no expression

bigbran
Oh, ya I forgot this...
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4640/dogdressbt9.jpg

bigbran

"Respect Jack Frost"...dude grow up... Oh, of course.
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/660/tissuesjr8.jpg

Lord Urizen

These threads I made are .000001 of the threads I make. Check out more, and you will see my threads usually demand some kind of debate, whether serious or not.

Not like fkn "Walmart vs Wolverine"

Eve eats an apple....

Religion Thread, did you actually read it? There was a point...

Proud of my Sins

That had a point 2...read it.

Feed Me

OFF-TOPIC Forum....you don't have to be serious there.

Has a point....read it.

OFF TOPIC FORUM....

Shoot....

Cute smile

grey fox
These threads I made are .000001 of the threads I make. Check out more, and you will see my threads usually demand some kind of debate, whether serious or not.

Not like fkn "Walmart vs Wolverine"

Oh my , let's penalise a man for trying to inject a little bit of humour into a thread. So wheres your hate threads for every other member huh ? Or are you just pointing me out because I'm the 'King of stupid threads' .

Although if you'll notice 50% of my posts are geared towards 'laughter' . I like to make people laugh , if you want to bash me for that then you may as well punch the next clown you see In the face.

DigiMark007
Irony: noun - creating a stupid thread to bash another's stupid threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.