Darth revan vs Darth nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LightElement
ok so what do you think? obviously revan has no defences against nihilus super drain and he cant counter with drain, why? nihilus is a wound in the force, trying to drain him will weaken you as it weakened him when he drained the exile

Nine-Tail Fox
been there done that use the search button rtard

Advent
Originally posted by Nine-Tail Fox

Lol. Did you intentionally leave out the "e" in "retard"? If so, that is friggin' hilarious! R-tard, LOL! I just heard that in the episode of South Park based on WoW, it was so funny...and so true.

Except I never got fat nor pimples from playing World of Warcraft, then again - I had a life.

Nine-Tail Fox
more true less funny ...stilll as funny Christopher Lee having heart attack at Rampant Ox's shack.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Advent
Lol. Did you intentionally leave out the "e" in "retard"? If so, that is friggin' hilarious! R-tard, LOL! I just heard that in the episode of South Park based on WoW, it was so funny...and so true.

Except I never got fat nor pimples from playing World of Warcraft, then again - I had a life.

hahahahahahahahahahaha. That was genuinely humorous.

LightElement

apparantly this is the p.o.d revan, the one who has been stronger than we seen before, so apprantly yes i have,

Nine-Tail Fox
Originally posted by LightElement
apparantly this is the p.o.d revan, the one who has been stronger than we seen before, so apprantly yes i have, then put pod revan

R-TARD

LightElement
do you have to throw insults?

Nine-Tail Fox
Originally posted by LightElement
do you have to throw insults? It's not an insult when it's fact.

LightElement
fact im being a retard? what are you trying to prove over here

Ogami Itto

What a charming. sensitive young man laughing out loud

LightElement
again this is revan vs nihilus...
not some argueing thread

Nine-Tail Fox
Hmm...
An old witch, a dwarf and Ogami Itto stand before the Mirror of Truth. Everybody that tells a lie in front of the mirror gets obliterated immediatly.

Old Witch: "I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world" *zap* she's gone
Dwarf: "I think I'm the greatest person in the world" *zap* he's gone.
Ogami Itto: "I think" *zap*

Back to the topic: Yoda will most likely win this.

Ogami Itto
Oh my a recycled insult !!sweet laughing out loud couldn't ya think of something yourself !!!

Nine-Tail Fox
just trying the impossible.. outdoing your stupidity(WE NEED NUMAN FOR THAT)

Ogami Itto
laughing out loud no need to get nasty

Nine-Tail Fox
Hmmmm actually maybe he was smarter than you albeit, he was too young but still more brains than you, better debater than you, more likable than you, bigger unit than you, just plain better than you

Ogami Itto
Oohh i think i touched a nerve laughing out loud brother ur so negative with all the insults

Nine-Tail Fox
Keep it up and I'll tell Bush Osama Bin Laden is hiding in Japan...
Bush"2 more nukes coming right up"

Ogami Itto
So yeah nihilus wuld pwn3d

Darth Sexy
are you morons done with your monologues?

LightElement
ok well DS, give your opinion

ok wellheres mine, no defence = wtf pwned, nihilus has a defence against drain and that is being a wound, and is this true or not, "consume force attacks"

i came up with a theory andwill share it if you guys want me to

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.